• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • I began to notice that her mystery pokemon was surfacing and onced it surfaced we all saw it was Kingdra. "Well now we know she just had very a powerful Kingdra." Kingdra was in a transic state it was so drawn to the light, like a mosquito to a flood light. "Okay, so now I am going to use Hydro Pump!" Kingdra did not listen to Sarah i just continued to look into the bright light. "Kingdra this is the last straw, I am abandoning you as of now. Max, I lose, because Kingdra is no longer my pokemon." Sarah walked over to Kingdra and began to kick it. "Sarah, iI stood by long enough and watch you abuse your pokemon," I told her "Leave Kingdra alone." She replied scornfully "You can have it, she tossed me the pokeball and I put Kingdra back in it" I turned to her. "I can't stand people like you. I don't even think the Secret Syndicate can stand you!" Torunaza cut in ", I declare Max the winner and I here by fire Sarah from the Syndicate!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: Here is yet another warning about SPAMing in my thread dr.jay. Read the rules of the forum You need correct grammer and spelling and please don't send me another PM about this. If you SPAM again I will throw you out of the RP.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "what? it's over?" I was confused... I won with just Charizard. I was amazed that it was a powerful Kingdra... but then I knew that all the light around, put Kingdra in amazement. "well... WOO!!!!! Charizard! come back here! you my not so little friend!! you deserve a good and long rest!" I expressed as Charizard landed beside me and got down on the ground and the rest of my pok?mon walked over at him and congratulated him.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Well, I guess we should have just one more battle. Since, Lina and i wish not to battle, Jin will be the last battler." Jin stood up and looked at Trista. "I, Jin of GForia, challenge you Trista to a pokemon battle! I choose, Scizor!" He threw the generic black pokeball used by the Secret Syndicate and out came a black Scizor with golden eyes. "This is Shonen, my midnight Scizor. I caught him one night when I was training." Jin then took out a samurai sword. "I use only pokemon a samurai would use and now Trista the only way to beat me is to become a samurai!"

OOC: Jin looks exactly like the Jin on Samurai Champloo

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Finally my turn. ^_^

"Uh become a samurai? Well we'll see." Trista took a Pokeball from her waste and tossing it into the air. "Go Arcanine!" The large firey dog appeared and tossed his large head. "I'm ready. What about you Arcs?"

"Arrr!" (Yes!) Growled Arcanine.

"Alright then. Arcanine use Flamethrower!" Arcanine opened it's mouth and fired a jet of flames at the metalic bug.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "You honestly think it will be that easy, Trista? Shonen, fly up in the air and use your crush claw and evade evry attak she throws at you with an agility!" Scizor flew up into the moonlight and dive bombed its claw that had en evil black aura around it at Arc. Jin took out his sword. "I inherited this katana from a family member many years ago. It was passed down from my family for years and if you win I will give you on similar to it. For you see not only is this sword valuble, this is a key for Third Heaven! Well the one I will give you anyway." Shonen began to circle around in the moonlight using agility to prepare for an attack.

Alana

Years
  • "I never said it'd be easy. But you won't win just because you can fly." Trista looked at the sword. She nodded silently and looked at Arcanine. "Arcs use Agility too! Attack then dodge then use Flamethrower!" Arcanine mimiced Scizor's move and darted this way and that then lunged at Scizor before darting around again to avoid any counter attacks.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Trista, you have the true heart of a samurai, but now we will see who is the true samurai. Shonen, use your Hidden Power, then go into the water and use Secret Power! I ussually wouldn't use such a dishonrable attack as using something Sarah would do, but I must win your key of Third Heaven!" Shonen used a hidden power and shot the huge balls of light energy right at Arc in the face. Shonen jumped into the water and created a wave as Sarah's Sceptile had done earlier and aimed it at Arc.

Alana

Years
  • "Arcs use Double Team to dodge!" Trista was thinking about what Jin was saying. Samurai were calm and very skilled. They trusted their skills and the skills of others. Did she?

Arcanine created twenty copies of itself. Trista watched with her eyes narrowed. Then she relaxed. "Alright let's see what we can do. Arcanine stop and stand still!" Arcanine stopped it's attack and stared at her. "Move away from the water so that the waves can't hurt you then stand still." Arcanine stared at her then lept backward and stood still facing Scizor.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • The tidal wave completely missed Arc by about a foot."A powerful samurai are you, Miss Trista, but Shonen and I have trained for years perfected our skills. I know you have too, but now it is time to use our most powerful combo of our the samurai!" Jin turned swiftly to Shonen. "Shonen, use moonlight guardian combo assault!" Shonen flew into the moonlight and used Double Team then all of the Shonen copies and Shonen flew into Arc using Aerial Ace. "Trista, you won't beat me unless you can figure out the real Shonen!"

Alana

Years
  • Trista stood still like her Pokemon and looked at all the Shonens. "Arcanine don't be fooled. Concentrate and find the real once. Don't let the fakes or the fancy attack distract you." Arcanine looked back and forth then turned adn looked behind him. "Arcanine calm down. Relax." Arcanine stopped moving then closed his eyes. "Alright now wait until you've found the real one." Arcanine didn't move a muscle. It listened to all the Shonens speeding towards it. They were getting closer every second but Arcanine wasn't moving. Suddenly he sprang to life an shot a jet of flames at one of the Scizors.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Shonen stood still staring into the eyes to Arc and suddenly fell to the ground in defeat with the anime style swirls in its eyes. "Trista, I concede to you. We of GForia have no time to deal with even a final battle. It was an honor to battle with you, I give you the sword I promised." Jin took a katana in a sheath from the vehicle GForia had arrived in a handed it to Trista. "Shonen and I, as of now are quitting GForia and we wish to give you another gift." Jin took out a Master Ball. "Reily thought he had the last one, but now that I am no longer a member of The Secret Syndicate, I give this to you as a gift." I looked in complete disbelief. "I thought I did have the last one ver made."

Alana

Years
  • Trista took the katana and smiled. "Thank you." Then she looked at the Master Ball he was offering. She hesitated. "I don't like those things." She said in a slightly hard voice. "But I may need it later." She took the Master Ball and looked at it with a slightly sour look on her face. Then she shrugged and put the Master Ball on her belt with the rest of her Pokeballs. Arcanine approached and barked. "Great job Arcs." Trista hugged her Pokemon happily. "I knew you could do it. Now you deserve a rest." She returned Arcanine to his Pokeball then turned back to Jin. "Maybe we can battle agian sometime." She offered her hand to shake.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Ofcourse we can my new samurai rival," said Jin "Shonen we must train, come forth Skarmory." Jin munted Skarmory as well as Shonen. "Till we meet again, Trista and friends." Torunaza flew into a fit of rage. "Jin, you fool! How dare you dessert us as if we are nothing? I am glad you quit you are not evil at all! I choose you, Salamence!" Torunaza's Salamence came out and used Hyper beam. "Salamence, go get that Skarmory!" I responded ", Kingdra...uh I mean Sanji" Thinking up a new name for my friend "Use your Ice Beam and blast Salamence!"

Alana

Years
  • "Jerk." Muttered Trista. "Go Chikorita help out with Solar Beam!" Chikorita leapt forward and fired a bright beam of light at Salamence. "The Secret Syndicate are nothing but evil jerks. Attacking someone because they have better judgement than you do." She said angrily, glaring at Torunaza.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Still stalking the new people Yamatoru spotted in a far distance alot of them have fallen alseep on a sandy soft beach."common Hotomi".She wisphered to her Absol and they both walked closer.Yamatoru spotted Many men and became nervous.Steping lighty she stood right next to a teenage boy, she asumed to be and waved her hand Swiftly back and forworth by his face."there all out cold".She Grinned and dived into his bag to invsigate some more.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Umbre rolled over Terry and them rolled back.His tail tickled his nose.He sneezed slighty and awoke to she some next to him.After the battle with Sarah,Terry decided to nap and leave the rest to his friends.Terry laid his coat out and slept with his Umbre.*
    "Reily?Trista?Zidane?Max?Umbre?Crawdaunt?Jake?Who's there?"
    *He woke complety to see a new face infront of him.He grabbed her hand quickly before she could continue to look in his bag.He could see that the third heavan key had rolled out of his coat pocket and was next to his lap.*
    "hey...wwho the heck are you..?Whatca doing?....*Yawn*"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "good job Trista" I said to her with a smile. Suddenly, I noticed Torunaza attacking the Skarmory. "Oh c'mon! Pikachu! help with thunder!" I commanded. Pikachu jumped infront of me and prepared the attack. The sky became darker and clouds were surrouding us. Then, a powerful and fast lightning striked Salamance.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    'Jin.... he was truly an honerable person' Zidane thought to himself as he saw the now ex member of the syndicate fly into the distance "well i did'nt expect that" he said to the group, but they didnt seem to notice, they were all busy firing attacks into the distance. "huh? whats going on?" Zidane questioned, he turned his head and saw that Torunaza had released a Salamence and was attacking Jin. Zidane felt an unknown rage build up inside of him 'that coward' he thought to himself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back