• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • " Oh what a gentlemen, not many left in this world," Sarah said very sarcastically. "I choose you, Sceptile!" I noticed she was throwing the black pokeball that Both Torunaza and Michael used. Out of the ball came a violet Sceptile. "This pokemon I caught in the Jungles of Greisha last year with the Secret Syndicate. I chased it down for three whole days until I caught it. It is ussually more powerful then other Sceptile. I highly doubt you can beat it." She looked at me. "You think your silver tailed Milotic is Beautiful until you had seen this. Am I correct Reily?" I responded with a yawn ", Were you speaking to me? I'm sorry you talked, so much I fell alsleep.' Sarah became furious. "How dare you not listen to me? I am the best trainer and I will prove it. Max, choose your pokemon, so I can prove to Reily I am better!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: why I always have to battle girls Akio123? If I'm in any kind of RP of yours... I always battle girls... geez! I'm getting tired of this! XD.

ic: I just stayed there... crossing arms. Until I finally reacted, I slowly stood up well. "so a Sceptile, huh?" I expressed as just with a look, I commanded Charizard to walk forward. "I will have to apologize to defeat a lady... but I think I have no choice" I added as Charizard and I were ready for anything. "as I said before... ladies first..." I continued adding... smiling.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    OOC:finnaly some action!!! XD

IC:"O great, there back" he said with an annoyed sigh "come on Bulbasaur lets go see whats going on" he said as he emerged from his sleeping bag and grabed his belt of pokeballs.

As he got to where the group was standing he saw five people wearing black 'thats the Syndicate alright' he briefly thought to himself.
    "so whats going on guys" he questioned as he saw Max gearing up for a battle

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: dr.jay, that would have been considered SPAM. Please don't do that.
    IC: "A Charizard, well how interesting. I guess I lose, because I am using a Grass type. Well that is what you think!" Sarah had said with a grin. "Sceptile, go into the water and use the attack I taught. Sceptile ran with increased speed into the water and opened its mouth. "What is Sceptile doing?" I had asked her. She replied", Just watch and learn!" Sceptile shot out a huge stream of Water from its mouth at Charizard.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Trista saw a group of people several wearing black. "There they are Flygon." She said. She tapped the green dragon and they desended quickly. "A Sceptile using Water Gun?" She questioned as she landed next to Reily in time to see the violet Sceptile attack. "And it's violet. I much prefer green Sceptile." Trista commented scowling slightly at the purple Pokemon. "Oh yeah. Uh sorry I'm late Reily. What have a I missed?" She recalled Flygon and turned to him with one eyes still on the battle.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Well, as I told you, the Secret Syndicate Elite group challenged each of us to a single battle versing each of them. Before you had come, I had beaten that guy over there named Michael," I pointed over to Michael. "Now, Max is going up against that woman over there named Sarah. She keeps saying hpw her Sceptile is really raren and it can use attacks that grass types ussually can't." Sarah interuppted me ", So, you must be Trista. You must also think my Sceptile is more beautiful then Reily's Milotic. Anyway. let me explain why my Sceptile can use water attacks. It truly isn't, but it knows both Nature power and Secret Power!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Trista yawned and looked at her in a bored way. "No I don't think your Sceptile looks any better than any other Sceptile. In fact I much prefer the green to the purple. As for your attacks, well I'll give you credit on creativeness but still it's nothing special."

Chikorita jumped off Trista's shoulder and nodded waving it's leaf lazily. "Chika chika. Chikorita chika." (She's right. And you're just a show off.)

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "cheap tricks you can buy anywhere" I expressed as I saw the attack of Sceptile. "Charizard! fly away from the attack!" I commanded. Charizard reacted quickly and evaded the attack. Sceptile didn't look like if it was leaving the water... so I needed time to think in a plan. "Charizard! stay there! and evade attacks if she going to attack again!" I commanded as I looked at Sceptile... there must be a way.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Max, strategy is not a cheap trick! I am just using a tactic that not everyone would try with their pokemon! Sceptile, use your Nature Power to create a tidal wave that will allow you to reach Charizard!" Sceptile used its Nature Power to attack with a Tidal Wave. "Now Sceptile, jump and use a Hydro Pump on Charizard's tail." While Sceptile started to create the stream in its mouth, I took out my laptop and looked up data on the Secret Syndicate from their database. "Trista," I told my friend ", I hacked into the database of the Secret Syndicate and I know what the other pokemon she has is. Apparently its a..." Sarah, as per usual interruptted me and said ", Oh, and you think we cheat? That is completely unfair. Oh well, I will tell you the other pokemon I will use is a water type. I won't tell you what until I use it."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "water type? hehe" I expressed as I saw that the Sceptile tried to use Hydro Pump. "Ok Charizard... wait until he gets close enough to counter-attack!" Charizard stayed there, and Sceptile got close enough as I expected. "Charizard! evade and try to get closer to grab him and throw him down to the ground!" Charizard obeyed. Not the full hydro pump hit Charizard... just some water.

Charizard 'tackled' Sceptile in mid-air. Then he quickly grabbed him. Charizard continued the attack flying rapidly to the ground and then he threw Sceptile to the ground. "Charizard! use Flamethrower at Sceptile now!" I commanded. Charizard obeyed and used flamethrower at Scpetile. "I want Sceptile well cooked Charizard!" I expressed as Charizard continuned using flamethrower.

ooc: .... I should stop watching Pok?mon, XD.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Sceptile was completely unable to battle and had odd anime looking swirls in its eyes. "Okay, so you beat the weaker of my pokemon, Max, but I still have this!" Sarah through a pink pokeball and threw it into the water. "Hehe, use Hydro Pump!" A Hydro Pump The size of a Sky Scrapper came out of the water and hit Charizard completely. "Avenge, Sceptile with another Hydro Pump and don't stop!" Sarah turned to Max. "The only way to beat my pokemon is for Charizard to go under water and trust me and electri type won't work on this pokemon!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: DR.JAY, Read my last post. The battle is not over.
    EDIT: Max Hunter, I did not say the name purposely to be a mystery.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: oh... I knew that!! XD

ic: "Charizard!" I yelled as I saw my pok?mon weak because of the Hydro Pump. "I won't be defeated by someone like you!" I told Sarah. Charizard can't go underwater... that would be... suicide I thought as I saw another Hydro Pump coming. "Charizard! quickly! fly and evade all hydro pumps!" I commanded. Charizard obeyed, and dodged the attack. But more Hydro Pumps were coming, and Charizard continued trying to evade all of them.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Wow, I can't believe you honetly think you can win with just evade all of my mystery pokemon's attakc and the fact is that you would have to go into the water and drag it out. My pokemon I actually caught it at a very low depth of the ocean in a special sub from the Secrte Syndicate. There is only one way to beat it and you have to go under if you want to. Well, actually, there is another way. My pokemon has a weakness looking at fire. It will come up to the surafce if you show it a very bright flame." Sarah then made a face that made her sulk ", Uh, did I just say all of that out loud? Oh no, I am in lots of trouble arenn't I?" I made a grin the looked at Max.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "revealing weakneses!? I can't believe you fell so low" I expressed. But I knew I needed to give it a try, so I tried to look West, and a few sunrays were still in the sky. "Charizard! use Sunnyday!!" I commanded. The sun started to glow way brighter, and Charizard knew what to do if he wanted the pok?mon to come out to the surface. "this will be like fishing" I expressed. Charizard then used flamethrower against the water but this time the flames were brighter. But our only interest was to take the pok?mon out of the water.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back