• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Third Version Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen yesterday
    I really cannot take speculating Z/7 anymore. I'm going insane. I need to know if we are getting Z or 7.
    its finally happened, this thread has summoned the dragon
    Third Version Speculation

It likely is based on the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakuri_puppet
    It's a Japanese Automata. Along with some inspiration from the moon rabbit legend based on it's rabbit shaped ears.
    honestly, it seems more steampunk based then doll based.
    also, it might not even be based on the moon rabbit at all. it might be based on Alice in Wonderland, just because bulbapedia guesses it to be so dose not make it so.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • its finally happened, this thread has summoned the dragon

honestly, it seems more steampunk based then doll based.
    also, it might not even be based on the moon rabbit at all. it might be based on Alice in Wonderland, just because bulbapedia guesses it to be so dose not make it so.
    You really can't see the doll inspiration? It certainly seems to have elements of different mechanical dolls, both Japanese and European.

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I am the first Fairy/Dark type. DNA Spliced Poke of a Fairy/Dragon and a Dark/Dragon. Ability: Mold Breaker, Because I negate everything.
    HP 79
    ATK 131
    DEF 80
    SpA 131
    DEF 80
    SpE 99

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    I guess we need to be alert this week. Masuda could come from anywhere. I would be fine if a Direct deals with new 3DS and Wii U stuff leaving E3 for NX and really hope they do a press conference over what they have done since 2013. The crowd reaction just makes it all worth it. Love the crowd during the PS and Square shows last E3

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    its finally happened, this thread has summoned the dragon

If we had a Mega Charizard Z Or Ash-Charizard that look like this Dragon then that would be world shacking.
    Just like I said , Only one New Mythical Pokemon is nothing special if it going to be the only new pokemon until Gen VII.
    I do expect Charizard to get more Mega Evolution since he's popular and GF just found a way to create brand new charizard for every game.
    Honestly , It would be cool if there is a "Legendary" Mega Stone that give Charizard power equivalent of a version mascot pokemon and play a big role in the game then I would be overjoyed.

The main question is , Why haven't Game Freak announcing The New Game ? They announcing new pokemon and a fusion evolution but no game ? What are they waiting for ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    If we had a Mega Charizard Z Or Ash-Charizard that look like this Dragon then that would be world shacking.
    Just like I said , Only one New Mythical Pokemon is nothing special if it going to be the only new pokemon until Gen VII.
    I do expect Charizard to get more Mega Evolution since he's popular and GF just found a way to create brand new charizard for every game.
    Honestly , It would be cool if there is a "Legendary" Mega Stone that give Charizard power equivalent of a version mascot pokemon and play a big role in the game then I would be overjoyed.

The main question is , Why haven't Game Freak announcing The New Game ? They announcing new pokemon and a fusion evolution but no game ? What are they waiting for ?
    Hmm fusion evolution? When did they ever mention that?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    Magearna looks like a Diancie was fused with any steel-type

That doesn't mean they confirmed a fusion which is what they made it sound like. Would be like saying Alomolo is a Luvdisc evo as soon as it was shown. They clearly said that GF made a fusion evolution when that is not true at all. Does it look like Diancie yes? Is it a fusion evo? Not unless GF actually says it is. If the above poster said "I think" that would be different.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    From the looks of things 4chan seems to have better ideas than Game Freak. This depresses me. Some of the Pokemon on that list seem rad as heck.

It would've been nice if they'd allow fans to design a few Pokémon for them every now and again, perhaps in some form of a contest.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • It would've been nice if they'd allow fans to design a few Pokémon for them every now and again, perhaps in some form of a contest.

As big of a phenomenon that Pokemon is, I'm surprised they haven't done this yet. To a lesser extent, they did something similar with Pokemon Art Academy; somebody's art of an existing Pokemon had been made into a Trading Card, although IIRC that special card was sent to the artist for keeping and never actually made it into the TCG.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • Here's the new Trading Card Game pack.
    https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/699880976625725440
    Spoiler:

So shiny...

It's kind of interesting how the sample picture of the card shows the Fighting/Rock/Ground type symbol as opposed to the Dragon-type symbol. Come to think of it, I've almost forgotten that Zygarde is part Dragon. :3

Also an interesting tidbit has been posted on Serebii. It's talking about an interview with Ishihara, the head of TPC, about the distribution of Pokemon GO. He also stated that they "are working on another big project away from GO".

Years
  • You guys think that the new main game/s were postponed due to Pokemon GO development?

I don't think so, especially if you take into consideration the following from the official Pokémon website from the Pokémon GO Announcement:

There are always many different projects that The Pokémon Company are taking part in currently such as Pokkén Tournament, Pokémon GO and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - but this never delays main series games, GameFreak and The Pokémon Company are very smart at releasing their games, they know exactly when they are going to release them and why that time of year specifically. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I don't think so, especially if you take into consideration the following from the official Pokémon website from the Pokémon GO Announcement:

There are always many different projects that The Pokémon Company are taking part in currently such as Pokkén Tournament, Pokémon GO and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - but this never delays main series games, GameFreak and The Pokémon Company are very smart at releasing their games, they know exactly when they are going to release them and why that time of year specifically. :)

Makes sense, but I still don't understand what's taking them so long.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • Makes sense, but I still don't understand what's taking them so long.

The way I see it, the longer they spend time on a game, hopefully the better the quality.

Because of Magearns being revealed, I think it's possible of finally hearing an announcement with the next couple weeks. They can only go so long with Zygarde Formes, Ash-Greninja, Volcanion, and now Magearna being revealed before a game announcement; the first two they've seemed to stretch out pretty good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back