• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Third Version Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    IF these games are 7th Gen games, then isn't it a bit weird to have that this year while A new event has been confirmed for Japan. This event is to distribute Mew in X/Y and OR/AS. All copies of Pokémon Green, Red, Blue and Yellow on the Nintendo eShop in Japan will come with a special Serial Code within the first year of being distributed and the code will be redeemable until March 31st 2017.

Why would they extend this until next year if a new Gen is supposed to come this year (if it happens)? was this ever done before with past Gens?

That could literally just be an anniversary thing. And was pointed out which I just found out myself Gens are only a fan term and apparently not something GF pay mind too. Also GF could just be deciding to do new things which in the world of entertainment is something that needs to be done. :) Though we will know soon. I feel once we get real news it will be relief for all in a way lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Don't u think 5 minutes are few?
    Nintedo direct:" ...And now with our long awaited major 20th anniversary announcement.. Oh Sh8! Timeu is Overu.."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    Nintedo direct:" ...And now with our long awaited major 20th anniversary announcement.. Oh Sh8! Timeu is Overu.."

A good chunk of any direct is them just talking over showing games so here were just trimming the fat and getting to the meat.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    Probably they will reveal only a Logo in 5 minutes and the box art. Might not even things from the game itself

Highly doubt it. Not only is this a Pokemon Direct but one for the 20th anniversary. Sure they can get away doing that on those Pokemon hour weekly shows they do but that is a series. I can see them getting a lot of hate if that was all they did. Only one game has been shown in a Pokemon Direct and it was a darn good trailer and that was not even an anniversary. I mean I get people not hyping to not be let down but if they did anything less than a legit trailer the hate would be real

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Highly doubt it. Not only is this a Pokemon Direct but one for the 20th anniversary. Sure they can get away doing that on those Pokemon hour weekly shows they do but that is a series. I can see them getting a lot of hate if that was all they did. Only one game has been shown in a Pokemon Direct and it was a darn good trailer and that was not even an anniversary. I mean I get people not hyping to not be let down but if they did anything less than a legit trailer the hate would be real

Do u know how long till the direct starts and where can I watch it live ? :)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Another thing to point out:
    The Moon and Sun artworks/logos don't have the usual 'TM' symbol in them. This could be because the games haven't been officially trademarked yet and thus preventing Nintendo to add 'TM' to the logo.
    Comparison:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

They told us to check the official website after the Direct has aired, so no matter if the direct shows us only box art, the official site will provide more information like release date and trailer/gameplay footage

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Their logo designs seemed to have improved a lot throughout the last couple of generations, in my opinion, haha.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    Ohhh assuming MyNintendo has a trophy addition having that for Pokemon would add so much more play time. Or at the very least in game trophies like BW2. That was a cool feature.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If that list is real then I'm interest in the Angel Pokemon.
    Off course , Game-freak need to introduce more horse pokemon.
    I mean , How possibly there only one specie of Horse in entire Pokemon universe.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    The main site may have info since it said to check back later. Though the fact the Gen 1 games can connect to Sun and Moon alone is amazing. GF also just destroyed the whole pattern concept. While BW2 could have been a one time thing the fact were only getting one set of Kalos games means they don't give a darn anymore and will do whatever they want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    The main site may have info since it said to check back later. Though the fact the Gen 1 games can connect to Sun and Moon alone is amazing. GF also just destroyed the whole pattern concept. While BW2 could have been a one time thing the fact were only getting one set of Kalos games means they don't give a darn anymore and will do whatever they want.

You think it may be a Kalos related or a new gen?
    I dont understand why they make gen last only 3 years?.. Kalos left lots of mysteries and un solved things

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back