• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This girl's calm, I like that.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • What are some qualities you admire in other persons and you wish that you possessed yourself? It can be anything, from the kindness of a person to the social abilities of another one.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Ability to focus on what matters (my girlfriend in regards to school). Seriously, I don't know how she does it. I'm looking at my GPA right now and going "I gotta step it up next term, ugh"

Years
  • People who are really social. I wish my social skills were better irl. I envy people who are very social and can speak to anyone.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    People who have ambitions/are enthusiastic about their studies, futures, careers, whatever it may be. I'm someone who doesn't really know what they want to do in life and am never excited or adamant about anything really.

Years
  • Someone who has their head screwed on with what they want. One thing I find unattractive is someone who doesn't know what they want to do in their life and has no drive or ambition to do anything.​

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Like in the title. Those people that can stay calm in any situations. But to be honest, I have never met anyone like that. Most likely, I don't even know if they exist. But I've tried to remain calm these days. Also, people that can think of there positive future and reach it and make it real in the end. I'm more negative than ever until now.

Sirfetch’d

The ability to accept change. I have never been able to change easily and be open to it ): It's a quality that many people have but I just cant seem to get it

Ranx

Baadshah :P
    Years
  • To be social! I cant be social ... its just that ... i cant talk to certain people whether they are good to me or not :P

Years
  • Ambitious career goals mostly, she also needs to appeal to me physically otherwise I don't see much point.
    That's pretty much all I want, i feel as if imperfections are what make things perfect.

Nakala Pri

I'm not sure... kindness, respect for animals and women and doesn't swear too often or isn't a gangster, like, a total thug. I suppose I also like a guy who isn't too... cry-baby about things, I dunno even what I mean but something based off that. xD

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I am not comfortable talking with boys tbh and i am a huge procrastinator a huge one ><

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    The ability to actually give a damn by doing something. I'm unemployed, currently living on a thread that could burst any minute, yet all I do is go to the same 3 job websites, find nothing and continue my life like I have nothing else to do.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Someone who has a great sense of acceptance - they'll accept anyone no matter who they are (with a few extreme exceptions) and individuals who are disciplined and motivated.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • I am a big fan of self improvement so often times when I admire a specific quality of someone else I don't have an issue adopting it as my own, or improving myself! I do admire people who have a lot of patience when it comes to dealing with family members. For some reason I have all the patience in the world for strangers and friends but when it comes to my family I can be a bit too harsh and quick.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I look up to people who have strong self-control and discipline. This includes procrastination and whatnot. I have always had a problem with putting things such as assignments and projects aside until the last minute and not being able to focus on the things that matter the most, and I admire people who are able to to that. I think this is a very common thing for us all.

I also have a thing for people who are able to freely communicate with people as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Given that I'm an introvert, it makes things harder for me in terms of social stuff as compared to a lot of my friends who are extroverts. I want to be able to just go up to people and talk about anything and everything and not to be shy to take control and start up conversations. Oh, and this includes the ability to communicate clearly without hesitation or fear as I do sometimes stumble on my words or find it difficult to formulate what I want to say.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    People who don't procrastinate and know what they want with their life. Those who are good at making really big life decisions. It's something I sort of lack in because I always find myself jumping back and forth with what major I want to do. Also, those who are just consistently creative in general. I can be creative, but I lack motivation to make things sometimes and that feeling just comes and goes. When I do make something, I'm usually proud of the outcome but then I lose interest in it for a while, such as drawing or something.
    I also could say I'm in the middle of extroverted and introverted which may or may not be a good thing, but sometimes I just wish I was completely extroverted because I do have a shy part to me with some people at first, it just depends how I'm feeling at the moment and with what social situation it is.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Higher self-esteem, I know I'm capable of doing things and feel I am pretty smart but more often than not I am my own worse enemy and discourage myself.

Back