• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen This is madness! Rotom the kitchen applince polterqeist attacks

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Ditto still has the most forms being that it can change into anything. I mena absolutely ANYTHING!
    you stop talking about diitto

I personally love them and there's a thread covering them on the second page I believe.

Nice Picture kittyipawd. Love how the Refrigerator one is opening.

Isn't mine but is very nice i looked at devianart for this becuase rotom is my new fave i persoanly love the Toaster him and the lawnmower are so epic

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Err the rotoms are so Epic WIN I mean look at them.
    This is madness! Rotom the kitchen applince polterqeist attacks

This picture is amazing, whered you get it? These forms are great and fit Rotom perfectly. Spell Rotom backwards hun.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    This picture is amazing, whered you get it? These forms are great and fit Rotom perfectly. Spell Rotom backwards hun.

Isn't mine but is very nice i looked at devianart for this becuase rotom is my new fave i persoanly love the Toaster him and the lawnmower are so epic

Devianart I love this pic it is too good

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Lol, I love the new rotom forms; I like the heat form; I think they're funny, yet truely awsome xD.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I agree with what Beach Boy has been saying throughout this whole topic. The new rotom forms are great! How many people have you fought via wi-fi that used a Rotom? Probably less than two. I've never come across one. Now, with enhanced stats and (hopefully) awesome typing, people can really base their team with a little Grass/Ghost lawnmower guy. (But..that one definitely frightens me.)

As for what people have been saying about Nintendo losing ideas, do you think you guys could do better? They have to deal with the extreme popular demand Pokemon presents globally. That's quite a lot of pressure. I mean honestly, if a new Pokemon game came out that did something different in a region with no new Pokemon, wouldn't you be bored? I mean look at Ranger, Dash, Pinball, and Mystery Dungeon. Novelty games that people buy and are just "eh" about. We need a serious impact of RPG land influenced by Zelda, Mario, Fire Emblem, all the classic real story games and mix it with a brand spanking new region with new Pokemon. How they do that is up to them, but with the DS out and wifi capabilities increasing daily, they're sure to astound us in 2010 (or whenever a new generation is released.)

Plus there are so many Pokemon possibilities they haven't touched on yet. Dolphin Pokemon, Clock/Time Pokemon (other than Dialga), more weather variety Pokemon, Zombie/undead Pokemon. Endless capabilities! Sure, Pokemon like Probopass and Lickylicky might have had us thinking "OK, Nintendo, you've gone too far..." but honestly, does anyone still have huge problems with these Pokemon? You might still consider them slightly ridiculous but every Pokemon has it's niche in the world right now (...except Luvdisc.)

honey they remain the same typing but they will put Rotom on wifi, by the way I use one with choice specs. And we still have a whole Egyption themed family that can be made. Ground/Ghost mummy, Rock Jewel Sphinx.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah I am open minded in more ways than you really need to know but this is a great addition to all things pokemon.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hehehe, the lawnmower one looks almost looks cute with it's "Hello there..." expression.

I get a " Im going to kill yo ass" look from it! lol

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bot gone somewhere! But why is there not a TV rotom or a Car rotom?

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    That image is by Zaikudo, and personally I think the new forms are tongue-in-cheek, due to the fact that "It is known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc." according to the Pokedex.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That image is by Zaikudo, and personally I think the new forms are tongue-in-cheek, due to the fact that "It is known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc." according to the Pokedex.

Whats tounge in cheek. Why would the not give it a TV form when thats what it is originally found in?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    @OP: Your opinion sucks.
    ^This was meant as a joke in the first place.

My opinion is I think they're actually kinda creative, and it's pretty cool. And that picture gives them all a load of personality. And with the base stats reflecting Spiritomb, what's not to love?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Your opinion sucks.

My opinion is I think they're actually kinda creative, and it's pretty cool. And that picture gives them all a load of personality. And with the base stats reflecting Spiritomb, what's not to love?

Use the quote button because I cant tell who this is towards. I never noticed the stat similarities with Spiritomb.

Back