• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen This is madness! Rotom the kitchen applince polterqeist attacks

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
Years
  • The people we are getting the types from say themselves that they
    aren't 100% sure, so there's hope yet.

Also, to contribute to the bad puns, Overheat Rotom is a ghoster.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Hooray! I was right about the whole 'taking over appliances' thing!
    You guys should cheer up about the new form. Yes, the new rotom formes are pretty ridiculous, but still, Nintendo was bound to make a robot Pokemon one of these days.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I needed a new toaster XD yeah i saw this, maybe that Washing machine has whirlpool? It make sense.

xD that was bad, but I love it.

Rotom is my 4th gen pokemon and as a result I used it as a lead on many of my competitive teams, glad to see it getting some love.
    At first I though they were kind of corny but now I love them. Here's praying for different typings.

Go Toaster Rotom, bringing all the Wafflez to the yard.

Go Rotom go! :P

Edit: And to point something out, they're no way they're running out of ideas, they're jsut getting lazy and putting less effort into them but I love the Rotom's how they are, and it does make sense.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Ahahahahaha!

Rotom now has new awesome forms to play with. ^^ And I'm against the majority, running out of ideas? More like inability to feed the growing incredible Pocket Monster demand, no matter what they do, they'll always get the "running out of ideas" card. =/ This seems more like a classic Pocket Monsters decision, and in fact, I rather like them. Seriously, a lawn mower? Now that's win. >:D I love um, and they're great in my eyes, really.

Last edited:

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • Ahahahahaha!

Rotom now has new awesome forms to play with. ^^ And I'm against the majority, running out of ideas? More like laziness to feed the growing incredible Pocket Monster demand, no matter what they do, they'll always get the "running out of ideas" card. =/ This seems more like a classic Pocket Monsters decision, and in fact, I rather like them. Seriously, a lawn mower? Now that's win. >:D I love um, and they're great in my eyes, really.

Well said. Because when public starts hating on one Pokemon. They automatically assume Nintendo is running out of ideas. It is so commom. When Nintendo makes something cool. OMG Nintendo worked so hard =/. Really, they are not running our of any ideas, instead it's people and their minds. So.... with that said.

I LOVE the new Rotom formes...I cannot wait for more information.

:16:

Years
  • these rotom forms resemble something or the other any1 know what the original resembled or was supposed to resemble

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • these rotom forms resemble something or the other any1 know what the original resembled or was supposed to resemble

I think the regular Rotom is merely a foundation, or "base." It's kinda like you can't build off of something if you don't have a base.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    I like the lawn mower one, lol. Come on! A lawn mower, or other kitchen apliences. But this does make me curious. I wonder if you find them attached to that form like you find the original Rotom in a Television.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    these rotom forms resemble something or the other any1 know what the original resembled or was supposed to resemble

The original form is just the raw Rotom before it does a possession.

Also someone said they heard the forms remain the same type on Serebii but I found it no where.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • When they start making Pokemon out of kitchen supplies, they have officially ran out of ideas.

I disagree completely. Here's a ghost (Rotom) that finds joy in taking over and creating havoc out of appliances. Haven't you heard any ghost stories like that? PokéDex entry: "Its body is composed of plasma. It is known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc" So what else do you even want? They hit the "ghosts and taking over" stories dead on.

It's not "OMG WHAT DO WE DO! ;O;" If anything, it's rather clever, and fits the Pocket Monster. (and it's background, perfectly)

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Lol it doesnt mean that. It means that nintendo is trying to get a boost with ideas and prepare us for the next generation. I mean of course its goin to happen but the craziness of it.

Back