• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen This is madness! Rotom the kitchen applince polterqeist attacks

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Wow suprised this isnt closed yet(i do not want this merged!) Anyweh i love em. They resemble the minds of nintendo and show you how crazy designs can get.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    They're strange. But in a way, kinda, kinda cute. Just gotta keep an open mind about them

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    If its on Wi-Fi for Japan, then maybe they will make all Platinum games able to get it. Also, the title's wrong. Not all Rotoms are kitchen appliances. Some are electrical appliances. Who uses a lawnmower in the kitchen?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Good one! :laugh:
    I hope Nintendo of America releases this item because if they don't, it's just like not having the awesome new Rotom forms (or it is formes?).

NOA better release the item. I IV Bred a Rotom all day yesterday with 26/25/17/27/28/26. If they don't release that item, then all my work was for nothing, seeing as how normal Rotom's stats are inferior to its alternative formes.

Washing Machine Rotom FTW :D
    (water is the best type after all)

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • So Rotom is now a fridge, a lawnmower, a fan, and a heater? =/
    Can't Nintendo at least think of realistic Pokemon nowadays? o.O
    Well, it seems okay, I'd have to use them to find out if their stats are as poor as Rotom's though. =/

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • Who uses a lawnmower in the kitchen?
    I do.

Washing Machine Rotom FTW :D
    (water is the best type after all)
    I was on Bulbapedia and they listed all the Rotom forms as Electric/Ghost. But I personally want the fan Rotom. If I could get more than one, I'd get the fan and fridge.

So Rotom is now a fridge, a lawnmower, a fan, and a heater? =/
    Can't Nintendo at least think of realistic Pokemon nowadays?
    I think electrical appliances are realistic.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024

Should have seen that coming.

Back on topic I think that these formes are brilliant. I mean, it is the Old Chateau, and thinking of Electrical Appliances coming alive with the creepy music in the place is quite a good idea. Wouldn't you be a bit creeped if your lawnmower suddenly cried and attacked you?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • The way to use the Secret Key has been revealed by Serebii.

I find it pretty funny how all of the items happen to be in one place. But I guess it is a warehouse after all. And forcing Rotom to forget the new move it learns was actually a neat idea. I can't imagine seeing a Fridge use Overheat.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I love Cut Form and Fridge form. They ill be on my team for sure.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The way to use the Secret Key has been revealed by Serebii.

I find it pretty funny how all of the items happen to be in one place. But I guess it is a warehouse after all. And forcing Rotom to forget the new move it learns was actually a neat idea. I can't imagine seeing a Fridge use Overheat.

The bottom of my fridge gets pretty hot but just imagine a toaster using leaf storm. Im completely happy with the Rotom forms and everything about them.

Back