• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Ekans, Koffings isn't EPA approved. I preferred Ekans moves anyway. ;)

Spheal or Poliwag?

(sorry, I'm a bit old school)

Cheers,
    Josh

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Pokemon Green Red, because Charizard <3 I'd say Blue because of the female counterpart, but they cut her from the games ;;

Capsule Monsters or Pocket Monsters? /and for those who don't know the former (a.k.a. CapuMon) was the beta name for Pokemon

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Ooh, toughie. Gonna say 3rd gen. though, because I love all three (until Torchic evolves), while I only really like Turtwig and evos. (though Infernape is awesome~).

Battling competitively or competitive battling?

If you ask me, battling competitively = just as it says, except one may not necessarily pay attention to all the stuff competitive battling does. So someone who battles competitively might have a team with sucky IVs/EVs/natures/etc. but they still enter tournaments and all that stuff to win nonetheless. And despite what competitive battling implies I think you can still have fun doing it :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon The Power of One. Lugia and Articuno. <3

Pikachu's Vacation or The Pichu Bros (two extras before two of the movies, nya)

Back