• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Zap Cannon, Paralysis is more useful than confusion in my opinion.

Tao Trio (Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem) or the Creation Trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina)?

tnfsf11

Super Potion, because it obviously restores more.

Gentle or Brave nature?

j_Woo

Patnogonian
Years
Brave, I don't usually like to lower defenses when I'm trying to make a wall or anything :s

Surf or Waterfall?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Waterfall - physical attacks are 100% cooler and it gives Gyarados that oomph he thrives on!

Mandibuzz or Braviary?

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Furret! It's the cutest Pokemon to me!! Errr.....not that I like cute things....*cough*

Waterfall or Aqua Tail?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Absol! It's always been one of my favorites from Hoenn.

Swablu or Wingull

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dratini, Dragonair is just the cutest most beautiful Pokémon out there, and the Bagon line is kind of ugly :(

Safari Zone or Great Marsh?

tnfsf11

Safari Zone, because funny how it's named "safari" when it's actually not protecting pokes since everyone can go in & catch all the pokes they want :D

Ash or Red? (dun dun DUN!)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Uhh... Red. He is actually good at pokemon unlike Ash.

Chatot or Smeargle? They are both normal types with a gimmick.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pokéwalker, I absolutely hate the Dream World, it's so awkward and frustrating!

Gold or HeartGold?

tnfsf11

Gold! because it was better without all them stupid natures & Lyra. Also I liked the 8-bit music more, for nostalgic reasons... I don't say I hate HG, after all it did have many cool additions, but I'd rather replay Gold than HG.

Gold Berry or Sitrus Berry?

Back