• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

tnfsf11

Mr. Mime, though you can't compare a pure Rock poke to a pure Psychic poke, your 2 options must be somehow related.

Pikachu or Raichu?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
... I don't even. I'm going to pretend those weren't at all meant to imply something ;((( Megahorn, 'cos it makes Sawsbuck badass!

TMs or HMs?

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Haha! No, they weren't, I swear! They are just two attacks that share the same 120 base power and low distribution. Oh, and TMs, because they can be forgotten easily...

Whirlpool or Fire Spin?

tnfsf11

Charizard or Infernape?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Inferape, monkeys are 100% cooler than wannabe dragons!

Leafeon or Glaceon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Touch choice, but I think I've always preferred Leafeon just a little bit more. Always likes its design I guess? But Glaceon is pretty close!

Ninjask or Shedinja?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Ninjask, Shedinja has only 1 HP and it's really vulnerable to the weather.
Cryogonal or Spiritomb?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Zekrom, because Electric types are 500% cooler than Fire types! Why set things on fire when you could zap them to death?

Yanmega or Sharpedo?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Tough choice. But I think I'll have to go with Sharpedo. I've used it before and while it was exhausting to use sometimes because of its low defenses it was still fun to do so.

Team Magma or Aqua

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Team Magma. I've played Ruby, and fire is the 6th type in alphabetical order.
Ninetales or Arcanine?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Gold, simply because 1000% cooler and more loveable <3

Forretress or Ferrothorn?

Back