• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This pokemon vs. that pokemon

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
  • The Rotom forms don't gain any types. Just attacks and bodies.

Anyway, I'll have my Machamp go Steven Seagal on your Houndoom and break that *****'s neck.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Machamp. Meet Xatu. Xatu, meet Machamp...
    And that, my friend, is what we call "endgame"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    At least, until Jolteon comes into the game and Thunderbolts Xatu to the ground. 8D

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Fail. Nosepass is a Rock type.

Mamoswine used Earthquake! It's super effective!

Jolteon and Nosepass both fall into a crater, never to be seen again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Blastoise didn't last long after that, though, as Vileplume used Mega Drain and drain'd all it's HP. 8D

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • And just as the poor little Vileplume thought that it might be safe to let down its guard and go synthesize among the flowers, Dodrio runs up to it and, without stopping, triple Drill Pecks a neat row of holes in its vacuole, thus causing it to wither and die.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • However, Dodrio had left a large Zephyr in its hasty tracks causing a Snorlax to fly up in the air and eventually come crashing down on top of Dodrio.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Then little Togepi comes and uses Metronome. "Togepi used metronome, togepi uses metronome!" No, same attack... After few days it got something more than just metronome from it's metronome. Togepi used Guillotine! One hit KO! And Snorlax has to run to the nearest pokémon center.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • Dragonite, check this out. Yeah, this my Articuno's Ice Beam move. Yeah, it's pretty coo-BLEARGGH!!!

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • ^ Bahah.
    But then my Snorlax mistook Pachi's tail as a nice fluffy little pillow and decided to flop down on top of it to take a nap.
    Ouch.

Back