• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This popcorn is so delicious!

Masqueraine

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Seriously, it is.

My question to you is, what do you normally eat when you go to the movie theater? For me, obviously popcorn, but I also like to have a slushie. :)

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    OMG movie snacks are my worst habit! I also get jumbo popcorn, jumbo soda, a soft pretzel and peanut M&M's. I swear it must be a turn-off for the guys that take me to the movies and I end up getting like $20 worth of snacks ha ha ha!!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I honestly hate popcorn. Braces or no braces, I just dislike it.
    At movie theaters I eat nachos, they're good. I also have a soft drink of course.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I haven't bought anything but a ticket at the theater in months. It's too expensive to buy delicious popcorn ;__;

Good thing my purse is huge and can fit all the snacks me and whoever I'm with needs aha...

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I honestly hate popcorn. Braces or no braces, I just dislike it.
    At movie theaters I eat nachos, they're good. I also have a soft drink of course.

The only thing I don't like about it is when the kernels get stuck in your teeth, it doesn't even hurt or anything, it's just soooo annoying.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I usually drink a large slushie and have lots of popcorn when I watch movies. Mmmmmmm.... Movies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I always get Doritos, Popcorn and some sort of Drink, usually a slushie, if not Pepsi! 8) It's the main reason I like going to the cinema. 8D

hellojazzii

s ♥ n e
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 7, 2014
    i don't like popcorn all that much, and i rarely get anything when i go to the movies. :B if i do, maybe a box of candy.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I generally don't because stuff is so overpriced, but when I feel indulgent I might grab myself a hot dog. And a slushie. Because slushies are incredible.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't normally get anything at the movies, but it's usually popcorn if I do, or nachos.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Movie snacks.... I eat Choc tops, Coke/Slushie, Pods, lollies and chips. I buy everything from Woolworths of course. The cinema is far too expensive DX

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • It really depends... Sometimes I get popcorn, other times chocolate, and one time I bought Pretzel Bits xD

I actually went to the movies this morning; I got popcorn, a water and a chocolate and almond popsicle.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I feel that movie snacks are expensive for me, so I would take from friends who had bought them. >:D

Anyway, I really love butter-flavoured popcorn.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I haven't seen a movie in years, and haven't been to a movie theater in even longer... but either way, I wouldn't eat anything, if I were to go.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I eat reeses pieces and popcorn at the movies.
    This popcorn is so delicious!

Seriously, that's like all I have at the movies. That up there is my standard. Well, that and Junior Mints. Those are good too.

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
    Years
  • I have popcorn, but I don't really like the plain butter and salted pop corn. I prefer to pop Act 2 popcorn at home, butter pepper flavour, that stuff is good.

At the movies, I prefer Nachos (tortilla chips).

Back