• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • >battling cyrus before you go to the distortion world.
    >trying to find and capture the "roaming" pokemon
    >elite four

Years
  • The only thing that I can think of is confusion. Everytime my Pokemon is confused, it hits himself almost 95% of the time. When I confuse the opponent's Pokemon, the Pokemon attacks 95% of the time instead of damaging themselves. Annoying hax.

Years
  • -Forgetting to save after accomplishing something big.
    -Missing attacks in very critical moments
    -And when stupid great marsh pokemon flee!(It was a shiny tropius,too!)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    This is still related to D/P/Pt, so, yeah...

Well, I've always use Action Replay to get non-legit shinies. In Emerald, I got bored one day, and decided to beat the Elite Four again. I did; it was my twelfth time. So, I went to Lilycove City, and went into the patch of grass to the right of the city, and guess what I find...a SHINY MIGHTYENA! So, I caught it, and(this is where I start talking about Pearl) I transfer it to Pearl version, and I completely forget about this amazing, legitimate, shiny Mightyena in my PC in Pearl, and I erase my save file. This was back in eighth grade, and I restarted it on the bus.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • 1. When your stuck in a battle with only one Pokemon against two, having to use revives hundreds of times just to stay alive hoping they run out of HP, then when your about to win, your Pokemon flinches.
    2. Pokemon not letting you escape, doing half damage to your Pokemon, then you get away safely :|
    3. Having weak Pokemon but still managing to beat the Pokemon League, then trainers beat you easily.
    4. The one Pokemon you want and try to catch ends up owning your whole team, then you have to get through a cave, surf, waterfall, rock slide and another cave again just to get to it.

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    when i worked for like 4hours and finally got a shiny i accidently dropped my ds before i actually saved D:

Darkraigrl

Luvs Super Sonic ^.^
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    i never had it but: finding a shiny somewhere and having no balls. PWNED
    OMG. Yes, that very much ticks me off! It happened in Crystal to me once.
    "Wild Golbat appeared!"
    Me: "OMG SHINY!!!!"
    I try to throw a pokeball.
    "The PC BOX is full! Can't use that now!"
    Me: "O___O F**K!"
    That's like, EXACTLY what happened.
    Another thing is Gardenia. She REALLY ticked me off in Platinum. I started with Piplup. (Yay, pengy!) I had to use Action Replay to beat her. XD
    And Cresselia is always such a b**** to get. T.T

ThwackX

I dont exist.
    Years
  • Im at the Battle Factory... I have Aerodactyl and Torterra full hp and the opponent has Wailord Full hp

-Aerodactyl just defeats a pokemon ( cant remember )
    -Opponent sends out Wailord
    -Aerodactyl uses Thunder Fang, Takes just over half of Wailords Hp
    -Wailord recovers 30hp from sitrus berry
    -Aerodactyl uses Thunder Fang, leaves Wailord with 1/5th of max hp
    -Wailord uses some non damaging move ( cant remember )
    -Aerodactyl uses Thunder Fang AND MISSES!!!!!!
    -Wailord uses Ice beam, critical hit, Aerodactyl Faints
    -I send out Torterra
    -Wailord uses Ice Beam
    -Torterra Faints
    -I lose

FML!!!!!! D:

Years
  • Oooooh, this one goes a longggg way back to RSE.

I was training in Victory Road on my Sapphire game when I come across a Shiny Makuhita. This is my second Shiny-encounter ever in the history of my Pokemon gaming, aside from Red Gyarados and a Marill which I had successfully captured.

I was False Swiping with Bahia, my Sceptile, when it uses WHIRLWIND on me. GAH. I think those moves should be banned on wild Pokemon.

To this day, that dang Makuhita remains the only shiny out of the six Non-chained that I've encountered which I have failed to catch.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • When i had a 208 win streak in the battle tower and i hit forfit when i wasn't looking.
    For the next 3 hours after that i went:
    F**K! F**K! F**K! F**K!

ThwackX

I dont exist.
    Years
  • - Im trying to chain for a shiny Ralts
    - Im at 19
    - I reset my pokeradar a couple of times to find the right patch
    - I find the right patch and go to it.
    - I am on the correct patch now, yet in a simultaneous blunder my repel runs out on that very patch.
    - I cancelled the "repels effect wore off" assuming i would remember to put repel on.
    - I face in another direction to activate the battle on the patch.
    - I kill the Ralts, battle is over
    - I forgot to put repel on after the battle and i run into a staravia, hence breaking my chain.

Sucks.. i have now created my perfect chaining method, yet its in these stupid ways that my chain breaks.

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
  • Happiness evolving. 'Nuff said.

Even with Soothe Bell it takes an eternity. >_> <_< <_> >_<

(Platinum)
    Same... i tried it on my riolu, it took me three weeks.....

also when Giratina has one hp let and is frozen AND confused and refuses to go into the Poke ball...

(diamond)
    Legendaries not going into the poke balls

Lucian's last pokemon has 1 hp left and kills my entire team

bu most of all (of any video game i've ever played), when I was trading with my friend, and she decides to give me a lv 100 hacked arceus which proceeds to eat all of my pokemon, freeze my game, and delete the save file... D:< it makes me want to hit something...

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • 1. Whenever I enter a cave and find a zubat that won't leave until it confuses my pokemon and leaves them with half damage.
    2. Those stupid trainers with 6 magikarps(seriously what were the game designers thinking.)
    I have a lot more but just thinking about them makes me angry, so later.

DasherPunch

Chibi Chimchar FTW
    Years
  • When I'm at last beating the last gym and my friend comes complaining about me not playing Mario Kart with him, accidentally making me drop my DS Lite. FREEEZE and the stupid puzzle again. BTW, I think I'll go play Mario Kart right now. *leaves*

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    1.) wild Buizel/floatzel: They can't hurt me, but they're so fast I can't simply run. They just HAVE to use aqua jet until I switch out an electric type.
    2.)Skuntank: Dark and poison? With THAT much attack and defense? Simply unfair for the npc's to have.

Back