• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

Years
  • Poison moves are ridiculous. They, along with moves like self destruct are just there to screw players over. When in a battle, poisoning an enwmy doesn't help very much, however if they poison you you continue to take damage as you walk! Explosion is the same, the wild pokemon ends the battle, but you get screwed over by mega damage. Six wild gravelers = a pokemon that can use self destruct six times in a row!

Also, I never liked the pokemon after gold and silver. (I still haven't finished rse, and I don't want to). I am finally playing platinum, and I want to snap the stupid game in half. In the water gym when the trainer sends out the water/ground type fish, I figured it was just water, it killed my pikachu. I am right infront of the E4, but I haven't attempted to enter yet. The rival is the most annoying waste of data ever concocted by Nintendo.

I also hate that stupid piece of crap Bronzor thing. And steel pokemon. And Mime Jr. And all of the dumb dual-type pokemon.

And I STILL can't get over the time in pokemon red when you beat the elite four, and your rival WHO YOU JUST BEAT BEFORE ENTERING VICTORY ROAD somehow got to the E4, and then beat them all, and was named champion.... and he STAYS CHAMPION when you re-challenge the E4.

Finally, how does team Galactic blow up BOMBS in wildlife preserves and lakes, and then nothing happens to them except you beat them in a pokemon battle. Seriously, why can't I use CUT on them. Why aren't they all arrested? Why don't all of the HaXorz at the battle frontier come an kill them? Why doesn't cynthia help? I mean, she is the E4 CHAMPION, she has level 60ish pokemon, but instead she makes you and your level 30 pokemon battle them?

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • It was so annoying when i faced the trainer that has like 6 Magikarps xD . Like honestly just evolve them :P

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Let's see...

Wild Roselia Appeared!
    Roselia used Synthesis!
    Roselia's HP is full!
    Lopunny used Mirror Coat!
    But it failed!
    Roselia used Aromatherapy!
    A soothing aroma wafted through the area!
    Lopunny used Mirror Coat!
    But it failed!
    Lopunny used Ice Punch!
    It's Super Effective! (Little HP Left)
    Roselia used Petal Dance! (Little HP Left)
    Lopunny used /facepalm!

and let's not forget...

Lopunny used Ice Punch!
    It's Super Effective!
    The wild Graveler was frozen solid!
    The wild Graveler thawed out!
    The wild Graveler used Explosion!
    Lopunny fainted!
    The wild Graveler fainted!

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • When you're heading the Pokemon center with a nearly fainted team..

Yet you're out of the wilderneess, so you think "Okay, finally safe!".

Then right when you start to close in on the Pokemon Center, you hear Rival music start to play. D:
    Suddenly you realize you're about to have to face Jun/Barry with a team that's pretty much dead.

EEFFFFF. x_x

Guybrush Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
    Years
  • 1. Whenever I enter a cave and find a zubat that won't leave until it confuses my pokemon and leaves them with half damage.
    2. Those stupid trainers with 6 magikarps(seriously what were the game designers thinking.)
    I have a lot more but just thinking about them makes me angry, so later.

I know how you feel. zubats have made me hate real life bats

I HATE ZUBATS!!!!!

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
  • On a tag team round in the battle tower, my partner had a Sceptile (I think it was Marley) and every time it would use Focus Blast, it would miss....every time. Only her Sceptile's move would miss, not anyone else (no double team was used in the 7 matches). It would try to use Focus blast on stuff, miss, and continue to use it until A) I kill the opponet's pokemon, or B) it ran out of Focus Blast PP. I swear it had the accuracy of a OH-KO move, or something. The battle tower people use hax or something.

Last edited:
    Years
  • mine was when i was about ot beat cynthia's last pokemon, roserade and every one of my attacks missed! i only had one pokemon left and it was defeted. :(

Sir Sterling

The Knight in Shining Silver
    Years
  • -All those shiny HMs

-How I run into all those Bibarel and waaaaaay too many Kricketune. I actually didn't mind running into a ton of Rattata, and I love Pidgeys so I was glad there were so many opportunities for me to catch one. But Bibbz and Kricketune....eghh. Especially Kricketune.

-A hundred gazillion million legendaries, the only ones I like being Cresselia and Shaymin. Arceus is pretty cool, and I like Dialga to an extent. The others, and I apologize to those who like them, I have major issues with. The Regi family basically makes me think of different styles of washing machines, and Uxie scares the heck outta me.

-Lickylicky
    -Electivire
    -Magmortar
    -Rhyperior
    -Yanmega
    -Togekiss
    -Gliscor
    -Mamoswine
    -Gallade
    -Magnezone
    -Tangrowth
    -PROBOPASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

EDIT: And AMBIPOM!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Last edited:

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • when i lost to jasmine's stellix in the tough contest by what looked like one point!!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • The Pokeradar would top my list, but it doesn't. I just can never stand Gym Leaders using Potions. To me, it has and always will be, prolonging the inevitable. They know they're going to lose, why prolong the bleeding?

Another is seeing Pokemon I already caught. I hate it when I'm trying to look for Pokemon I haven't caught and the same Rouge's gallery of wild Pokemon appear again and again and again...

Years
  • Once I was on the verge to beating the Battle Hall. I beat Argenta! But then, When she was about to give me a Gold Print, she stopped in the middle of a sentence. Then, I realized it was too late. My game had frozen, and when I started it again, I was back at the beginning. I had to bite my tongue from screaming in frustration.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • RyoThePinnacleOfMasteryAndPerfection@

Awwwwww man, that must suck. If that happened to me i'd throw my DS at the wall and never play Pokemon again >_> the battle hall is so annoying, since it takes ages to get through with all those 1 on 1 battles =_=

Hmm.. the last time I screamed "I hate you game".. I can't remember.. gah, i'll take the one I remember. I screamed at my Emerald when I dropped my friend's Gameboy by accident.. and it froze.

I was just about to beat Wallace too.

My reaction was:

"DAMMMMMMMN!!!!!!!"

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    got to the last (garchomp) pokemon in the E4... got him to barely any health... i had 13 hp... i used ice fang... misses...he kills me... blacksout.... slams DS shut, realizing i didnt save since the 7th gym... punches hole wall and goes outside for a while

Back