• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on Pokemon Go Plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Would you buy it? Going to retail for about $30 so you don't have to have your phone open or in your hand to play Pokemon Go basically.

I'm not sure of my opinion on it yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I'm getting one... I'll finally be able to catch Pokemon at my desk while my manager is busy looking for people using their cell phone ;)

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • I'm going to buy one. (they pushed it back also until September I heard)
    It'll be easier to roam around instead of being on my phone (just those moments where you don't want your battery to die, or just don't wanna carry a hot phone around). (not prepared for long journeys due to cash rn) plus, I love accessories. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I'm going to buy one. (they pushed it back also until September I heard)
    It'll be easier to roam around instead of being on my phone (just those moments where you don't want your battery to die, or just don't wanna carry a hot phone around). (not prepared for long journeys due to cash rn) plus, I love accessories. :)

I was bravely walking around down here in Texas a few days ago to hatch some eggs and my phone got so hot that it turned off due to high temperature

No eggs hatched that day -.-

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • I was bravely walking around down here in Texas a few days ago to hatch some eggs and my phone got so hot that it turned off due to high temperature

No eggs hatched that day -.-

Oh my gosh, no!! I came close to having that problem here in Arizona! It gets to 120 temps even in the evenings, (I had to remove my phone case so my phone could recover) so when I finally took a walk after a few days after close to 20 minutes my phone felt like it was going to explode. I decided to just go home and not risk it.

Trying to find safe ways for me and my phone to live is rough. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back