bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
16,331 posts
13.6 Years

It was originally scheduled for the end of July.

Click here to read the article!

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>
Male
Seen July 15th, 2021
Posted February 24th, 2020
234 posts
5.4 Years
^
Largely agreed. If they were to make versions shaped like the Team emblems, though, I could be convinced to buy an Instinct one...
My hypothetical Galar team:
Spoiler:
Rillaboom, Toxtricity, Grimmsnarl, Coalossal, Polteageist, Frosmoth

Type combos I desire:
Grass / Fire
A real Grass / Electric
A proper Grass / Rock

yes i like grass type what of it

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,228 posts
10.5 Years
I figured they'd delay it since GO is still suffering issues and they likely want more time to polish GO plus so it can handle the heavy demand, as KJ speculated.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Squirrel

Age 27
Male
Seen July 11th, 2021
Posted July 10th, 2021
9,563 posts
10.1 Years
Well, the game's got enough issues. I imagine the GO Plus constantly tapping into the servers (or however it will do it) might cause a bit of issues. Wait until they've optimised everything, I guess!
This is basically my thinking - I don't think anyone wants GO Plus badly enough right now to risk even more issues popping up all over the place; they've only just about managed to fix the current ones haha.

Personally I've not actually been planning to buy GO Plus myself as it feels a little unnecessary when the game is already so smooth to play but the main draw for me would be if GO Plus ends up saving on battery life - if it does then I'd rather stop carrying around my bulky charger with me all the time and the device does seem a little useful outside of that.

Hiidoran

ohey

Age 30
Male
Indiana
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted April 1st, 2021
6,201 posts
16 Years
Yeah, I'm not too upset by this either. It would have been a cute, little trinket to carry around while playing GO, but I don't think it would really add anything to the gameplay. Maybe if it saved some battery like previously mentioned, but overall, meh.

I'll still probably get it though.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool

Male
Seen November 7th, 2020
Posted June 12th, 2019
992 posts
10 Years
The GO plus just doesn't seem all that necessary for me to purchase so I'm not really interested in it. Everything I need to play the game is already built into the game, plus my Nexus 6 has probably one of the single longest lasting batteries as well as rapid charging (I can plug my phone in for about 45 minutes and it will get a full charge), so I don't really need another expensive piece of hardware to play something that I have been enjoying with a free price tag.
I also have a strong feeling that future updates to the game are going to also make the GO plus an irrelevant device. The GO plus will probably still be more efficient, but I bet with a little more effort on the players part, the device will just not be necessary to play the game at it's full potential.
Masters of Hoenn

"Somewhere off in a distant world, an island exists, where the ocean only meets the sand, where the weather is always warm. An adventure begins, traveling from the vast lands into the deep seas, chasing into the heart of the tropics, where the plants are vibrant and the beasts are fantastic. We will find each other there, chasing the fleeting dreams of a land full of beauty and potential."
Male
Seen November 5th, 2016
Posted September 24th, 2016
340 posts
5.2 Years
I don't see the point of the device, unless it counts your distance travelled towards eggs then it's pretty much useless
There are many forces in this world.
Some are good, some are bad.
Some we can see and some we can't.
Some we know about and others we are yet to discover.
Don't let anyone tell you anything is impossible.
For there is no one in this world you can truly know for sure.

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,228 posts
10.5 Years
https://miketendo64.com/2016/07/31/nintendo-explain-why-the-pokemon-go-plus-accessory-release-has-been-pushed-back-to-september/

It appears this article explains why Pokemon GO Plus was delayed.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/