• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread Deleted

Sage Ebock

Squirtle Squad 4 life
Years
  • When I was younger (7 years ago lol), I believed sex was everywhere and that it was a key to unlocking metaphysical secrets. So, as I developed as a person I began to find polarized sexuality/gender as an odd form. However I can say that neither sex is VERY attractive. I find flesh and the whole like to be rather grotesque. I do however, get incredibly excited at the idea of co-creation (reproduction etc.). That is generally what I find appealing about the opposite sex, the idea that my genetic story will find a suitable other. One half my map will be complete in the mingling on bodies. It really makes every part of me feel quite vibrant (I've got two kids so far :D )!

I have been thinking genetically and otherwise for most of my life. My earliest memories of thoughts along those presented in the previous paragraph start around 3, almost 4 years old. As long as I have been able to form thoughts and ponder consciousness, I have felt this way.

Gender is an interesting construct, but not one that I am willing to recognize outside of psychological and biological fields. Perhaps even metaphysical as well. Biologically I am a male, end of story. Psychologically I am androgynous. Mixed feminine and masculine aspects.

Superficially, males and females both have the potential (usually) to access a range of "looks". Males are usually not all that attractive because they don't try. Females are usually trying too hard and thus look kinda like scantily clad clowns(just an opinion :P ). Penises are fun to have imho. I really enjoy being a male. But large female breasts are amazing! Other than being heavy and causing back problems, they look quite fun to have as well.

I would have sex with my clone tho. I think I am INCREDIBLY sexy lol.

How about yall? Would anyone here DO their clone???

Last edited:
    Back