• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Avatars Up For Grabs!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • *Gawps & Gawps & Gawps*

Wow FG :)

I LOVE your Avatars! =3 They are amazing! Not to mention kawaii.

The Umbreon is my fave so far, he's so gorgeous *Glomps* You did the background really well. If i may ask (When you have the time that is) do you think i could request one? I do not care how long it takes so take your time =) I'd love to see you draw a Lugia or a Togetic avatar (You choose) Thankyu! I am enjoying seeing these avatars so much ^.^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Awwwwwww...thanks, Tatt! ^_^ I made a Lugia avatar for you - I hope you like it! I was a bit ambitious with the pose..hehe!

https://www.domeofstars.com/requests/avatar10.png
    Three Avatars Up For Grabs!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    hey, i love those things i would never ever be able to do that.. could you possibly make a flygon one... that would be asome!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Lu-lu-lu-lu-gia??!! O_O Its incredible... I cant believe that human hands did that <_<
    Looks like everyone is requesting XD I will not make a request cuz ya must be very busy with those ^.^ You are the best artist! Leonardo da Vinci would be a 2 years boy if he looked at your art ;)

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Now you have to make a torchic because you made mudkip and treeco XP Excellent work! I really like the lighting/shading effects ^_^

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Wow those are so cool looking ^_^, and I love how you say your not taking request but everyone requests anyway XD. *would request a chikorita avatar*

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I know your not taking requests.. but could ya make me an Absol? lol, absols are awesome!

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cooooooooooooooooooool! Now this is a request thread! XD
    Like Miroku said, people keep requesting XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Well I wasn't gonna ask but could you make me Chikorita avatar ^^?

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Where's the Torchic? Huh? You don't have to make one but it is a suggestion. I also really want to know how you do that smooth shading. What tool is it? :P I suck at shading like that X_x

Years
  • Those are incredilby amazing O_O
    Wants a jirachi now lol
    those, honestly...are well BRILLIANT!
    Youre work here rocks! ^-^

Back