• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Inches of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm really interested in your Charmander and Gastly shinies. I just don't know what to offer. I don't have anything really. Just the standard stuff when you finish the game, kind off.

By the way, are you cloning all these and trading them for more shinies?

Anyway, pretty nice collection you've got there! :) I'm really interested in those so I'd like to have a talk about them.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I'm really interested in your Charmander and Gastly shinies. I just don't know what to offer. I don't have anything really. Just the standard stuff when you finish the game, kind off.

By the way, are you cloning all these and trading them for more shinies?

Anyway, pretty nice collection you've got there! :) I'm really interested in those so I'd like to have a talk about them.

Thanks and yes, I clone to them to obtain more shinies (to fill my boxes exactly). And what do you want to talk about please?

Years
  • Thanks and yes, I clone to them to obtain more shinies (to fill my boxes exactly). And what do you want to talk about please?

I would like a charmander. I've always wanted a Charmander and that is the first I've seen now. Wasn't really looking for a shiny one but if I could have one, that would be a bonus. So I'm really looking for that one and I don't know what to offer. Is there something you know you want that I might have with my standard Pkmn White game? I'm willing to give away my thundurus and such but I don't know how interested in those you would be. I have an egg with PokeRus, it's a Tepig.

So... yeah. :P

johnny18

Years
  • I would like a charmander. I've always wanted a Charmander and that is the first I've seen now. Wasn't really looking for a shiny one but if I could have one, that would be a bonus. So I'm really looking for that one and I don't know what to offer. Is there something you know you want that I might have with my standard Pkmn White game? I'm willing to give away my thundurus and such but I don't know how interested in those you would be. I have an egg with PokeRus, it's a Tepig.

So... yeah. :P
    If you can hatch it and make it evolve into pignite, you can have the charmander. I need the pignite for my dex and I'm too lazy to breed one so..yeah. Hope you do not mind.

Years
  • If you can hatch it and make it evolve into pignite, you can have the charmander. I need the pignite for my dex and I'm too lazy to breed one so..yeah. Hope you do not mind.

Okey sure that is fine. So I will just Hatch it and make it level up to 17 to evolve? Just making sure so there are no mistakes :) I'm right on it!

Years
  • KK...VM whenever you are done okay?

Sorry but I'm actually fairly new to Pokemon, as I haven't played since Sapphire. I don't know the abbreviations. VM?

It hatched now.
    EDIT: It has evolved now so I'm ready now

It is ready now. I have Pokemon White FC: 0175 3232 7600

Last edited:

johnny18

Years
  • Sorry but I'm actually fairly new to Pokemon, as I haven't played since Sapphire. I don't know the abbreviations. VM?

It hatched now.
    EDIT: It has evolved now so I'm ready now

It is ready now. I have Pokemon White FC: 0175 3232 7600

VM means visitor message. ^_^
    Add my black FC for it please
    What's yours?

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
  • I recently got back from vacation, so alot of my games are packed away, so here are the shinies I have on the game I can get to (Diamond):
    The Original UT WISHMKR Jirachi
    WIN2011 Celebi (UT)
    WIN2011 Shiny Suicune (UT)
    SMR2010 Jirachi (UT)
    WIN2011 Shiny Entei (UT)
    And the only shinies I have are 4 Shiny Shinx. :/
    Is there anything I could interest you in?

johnny18

Years
  • I recently got back from vacation, so alot of my games are packed away, so here are the shinies I have on the game I can get to (Diamond):
    The Original UT WISHMKR Jirachi
    WIN2011 Celebi (UT)
    SMR2010 Jirachi (UT)
    WIN2011 Shiny Entei (UT)
    And the only shinies I have are 4 Shiny Shinx. :/
    Is there anything I could interest you in?
    WIN2011 Shiny Entei (UT)
    Can I get my hands on them please?

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    could you tell me the info on the shiny Eevee please
    i could offer you a ash's scraggy and a event cubchoo
    thanks

Years
  • Hey there, i was browsing through your thread again and these caught my eye:
    Three Inches of Heaven

OT: AnZLord ID: 32685 (Shiny)
    Adamant/Clear Body
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: 252 Atk/ 60 Def/ 198 Spe
    Moves: Meteor Smash/Bullet Punch/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake
    Three Inches of Heaven

OT: AnZLorD ID: 32685 (Shiny)
    Adamant Nature/ Flash Fire
    IVs: 30/31/31/30/31/31​
    EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 6 Def
    Moves: Extreme Speed/ Flare Blizt/ HP Grass/ Morning Sun

Would you like to CMT for these? I have added some new ones since tha last time we traded :)

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • Well i hav a lvl 100 EV's train heatmor with gud IV's n a A EV's Trained Magnezone with gud IV's
    and last list EV's with Gud IV Honchkrow does tat interest u ??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back