• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Years of Pie

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
  • It's Gimmepie's three year PC-versary today!

Three Years of Pie

Whether you know him from his tremendous presence in the RPC, or have had the opportunity to talk to him elsewhere, I think we'd all agree that Gimme is very kind, comedic, and a great guy. (Not to mention his dancing skills ;) )

Enjoy the Veteranship, you deserve it man!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Congrats for three good years, pie~! (mmm, what kind of pie?!)

Cheers, and I hope you'll stick around; you seem like a really good person~ <33

Years
  • I'm still shocked you're a veteran already, but we love you as a person anyway that you deserve this party fair and square. Congrats on your 3 years with us, and we hope to see even more of you for years to come!

*asks Gimme to give a slice of pie*

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I don't have much to say but I often see you around, I hope you stay longer!

Congrats and happy anniversary gimmepie!! c:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I love you, gimme. You are such an awesome dude and I'm so glad you've been here so long! :) Stick around PLEASE.

Years
  • Congrats for three good years, pie~! (mmm, what kind of pie?!)

Cheers, and I hope you'll stick around; you seem like a really good person~ <33

Pie flavour of course.
    Appearances can be deceiving I'm actually a horrible person who spends his free time devouring the souls of the unborn.

Happy Anniversary wooooo. It's always great to talk with you. You're a pretty cool guy, you deserve a great day!. Hope you stay around for more :)

Have some pie!. Hope you gain all that sweet bulk that you wanted!!.

Don't mind if I do

I'm still shocked you're a veteran already, but we love you as a person anyway that you deserve this party fair and square. Congrats on your 3 years with us, and we hope to see even more of you for years to come!

*asks Gimme to give a slice of pie*

Yeah these three years have flown by! But I guess that's because time flies when you're having fun. :)
    No pie for you though, just see that gif of Fox's.

I don't have much to say but I often see you around, I hope you stay longer!

Congrats and happy anniversary gimmepie!! c:

I hope I stay longer too.

Happy PC-buttday you piece of shit slice of pie <3

To the swankiest dancer in all of PC, and the worst glorified writer in the RPC:

Three Years of Pie

Three Years of Pie

Three Years of Pie

Three Years of Pie

Oh my god those gifs are amazing :D
    I must have them.

I love you, gimme. You are such an awesome dude and I'm so glad you've been here so long! :) Stick around PLEASE.

Well since you said please I think I can manage ;)
    Klippypie OTP? :O

Happy anniversary gimmepie! Now, gimme pie, please...

I'm afraid as far as the sharing of pie goes, I will have to direct you to the Fox gif also.

Happy PCversary, gimmepie!

It's been a blast playing Mafia with you. Stick with us for a while, please!

Likewise!
    I'm looking forward to killing you playing with you some more :)

Seriously though guys, thanks for the posts! I have really enjoyed my time here and have made some great friends along the way. I'm thrilled that you all enjoy having me here and I'm looking forward to hopefully spending the next three years with you all also. <3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • 3 years of zany pie goodness, and a tinge of gimmefox sweetness <3

Happy PCversary gimmepie! I love playing Mafia alongside you and I love shipping you two with Foxrally <3

Here's to 3 more years of gimmefox :]

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    a three year old pie? not sure if i want a slice.
    happy anniversary gp, hope it's sweet.
    hopefully you'll stick around for more.
    ok ok i'm done with the food puns

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Do pies even have an expiration? Anyway, happy anniversary, gimmie, even though I haven't seen you much lately.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Seriously 3 years? And no one gave you pie?
    This forum is messed up
    happy anniversary

Back