• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Why Did You Stop?????please Continue It's So Great You Can't Stop Now...!!!!!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Whoa! Am I a celebrity or something? Sorry, I was grounded from the computer...grrr...

The river was like all the others I have seen. Nothing special: just a river. I wondered how we would catch a magikarp...my tail? No...Maybe I should try my paw.
    "Sunlight..." Pikachu asked. "Have any idea how to catch one?"
    "You've read my mind!" I laughed. "Or...I read yours..."
    "Maybe we could--" He began, but stopped at the sight of a slowpoke catching magikarp by the second.
    "You thinking what I'm thinking?"
    "Always."
    "Let's go."
    Of coarse, we were both thinking of stealing the fish. There must have been billions of fish there! They were all magikarp, every one of them. Well, a slowpoke wouldn't noticed if half of them were gone. Even if it did, it wouldn't be able to catch us.
    We snuck up behind him as he whipped up five more. I grabbed 1, but it was heavy to hold in my teeth as it was. Pikachu was holding only one as well. We ran off, 5 seconds later the slowpoke turning its head. We only traveled at least five yards. All of the sudden it jumped as if something clamped onto its tail. It started glowing and becoming bigger...
    Just our luck...I thought, the darn thing caught a shellder...

You know, I'm trying to use the pokemon charateristics as well as I can. Like, espeon can see the future and read pokemon's minds, vibrava vibrates and gives things head aches, slowpoke takes 5 seconds for it to realize something, and if a shellder bites its tail, it evolves! Wee! This is more fun to write than to read!

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    *stands here, jealous of your excellent work*

No wonder everyone ignores my work... they're too busy with yours! Excellent, and if you wanna return the favor, that's fine... if not, then I'll just quietly be the underdog writer of PC.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I'm...TIRED!

I looked terrified at the Slowbro. It glared at me. This was no Slowpoke no more: it was a Slowbro. We're talking powerful.
    It used it's Psychic attack on me first. Must've still been slow in the brain still...doesn't it know that Psychic isn't really affective against another Psychic? It still hurt though.
    Then he aimed for Pikachu. This I couldn't handle. I mean, yeah, he was annoying at times, but still helpful.
    I ran right in front of the beam that came from the Slowbro's mind. It shot me, but I hung in there.
    "RUN!" I called out. "Run Pikachu!" I'll be alright."
    Pikachu looked at me for a second then picked up the limp magikarp and took of lop-sidedly.
    I couldn't take the waves of psy anymore. It paused for a moment to catch it's breath than I had my chance. I used my magic coat, and his psychic waves went right back to him, knocking him straight into the water.
    SPLASH!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • *heaves herself up*
    Ug...where was I? *yawn* Oh yeah...Slowbro in the water...

My body moved on its own. I didn't even think of it, but it seemed to do a mirror image of the Pikachu that ran off before.
    Not long after I thrashed through the forest, I caught up with Pikachu, who was resting on a knee of a tree.
    "You alright?" I asked.
    "Yeah...Yeah, I think I'm fine..."
    He seemed pretty weak, voice and every thing.
    "What's wrong?" I asked, my voice quivering.
    He looked me straight in the eye. "Just...hurt my foot on the tree knee..."
    I examined it carefully.
    "I think it's brocken..." I sighed.
    "Great..."
    He tried to stand up, but uneasily. His right foot slipped and his chest went over the knee.
    "Don't try that..." I told him, "you'll hurt even more..."
    I put my head under him gently and put the magikarp he was holding on his back.
    Once that was in order, I was off to more mysteries.

Short again! I'm not myself today...
    *faints*

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years

• *gets up and rubs her head*
    Now...I shall upgrade my writing skills.
    *glows and transforms*

The walk felt longer back to Emerald than it was away. I could have sworn my feet had nails coated all over them. Pikachu seemed to be getting heavier. It either meant that, or I was just getting weaker. Come to think of it, I haven't eaten in days. My wonderful, smart instincts came back again and started sucking the magikarp in my mouth dry. I hated my instincts. They never listened to me. It would be a change if anyone listened to me at that point. Emerald surely would want more than 2 magikarp.
    "Sunlight?" Pikachu asked, seeming to sound more chipper. "Are we there yet?"
    I smiled and laughed, "I was hoping you would say that soon enough."
    He didn't seem to respond straight away because my voice was muffled by the fish pokemon in my mouth. Nontheless, he seemed to play my voice in his tape recorder enough to understand.
    "I thought we would never get there..." Pikachu said, now his voice back to its old self.
    He noticed that the mountain side came into view before I did. I guess my mind had landed on "The Moonlight Topic." I wasn't as sad anymore, but when I remembered what I was going through this for, I lifted my head up. There was a ray of hope out there. There was desire. Nothing would yield me of this expedition for my love. Not even if I had to go alone without my love. Not even if all my legs were brocken.
    Not even if I died.

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Awesome! I just noticed this story has five stars! And I didn't even rate it --_--;. Okay, so I did rate Mellow Islands, but not this one.
    *cracks knuckles*
    Okay, this is going to be longer than the last ones.

The hasty vibrava seemed to have worn itself out. It was brathing feverishly as it ly down on the pile of brush.
    "I'm back." I sighed.
    Emerald looked up, more relieved than ever.
    "Thanks goodness you are backs." He called out. "I was beginings to worries..."
    "Is two good enough?" I asked, ignoring what the pokemon buzzed.
    "Two?" Emerald snarled, sounding extremely annoyed. A bead of sweat was going down my cheek. The vibrava seemed all of the sudden enlightened. "That's wonderfuls! They're boths huge! Where'd you gets such bigs ones?"
    I hesitated, but the hungry dragon couldn't care less. As soon as I set the limp fish at her feet, her cheeks were full of meat.
    "I don't thinks I cans eat its all." She said through fish.
    "Great!" I hollered. "Can I share some?"
    "Sures, sures...has as muches as yous like."
    I was delighted and insisted that Pikachu join me on the magikarp on my back. I slid him off my back, wanting a back rub the momment he started eating.
    That fish was the most delicious thing I had in months. Probably years. All the while, I was eating oran berries and rarely got my lips on some sitrus. Sitrus was a delicacy, but this...this was life. No other way to put it.
    It wasn't my life, though. It was probably a lucky Skitty living in a mansion with humans combing her fur every second.
    At that momment, something told me, something like my other self, told me: "Your life is 12 times better than that."
    Strangely, I agreed. This is better than being pampered like an eevee. Going on this trek was better than sitting around, watching other pokemon take all the glory, get all the medals and honor.
    What did those trekkers do after they finished one trek? Well, that's simple: wait until another comes by.
    Sunlight, the voice said, this is the reason you have been waiting for.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • What the heck!? You replied two seconds after I did!? What the heck, I'll reply again, popcorn guy.

"Hey, Emerald," I asked after our meal was done, "can you do us a favor?"
    "Anythings!" She replied.
    "Well, it'll take days to cross the mountains, so I was wondering if you could fly us over...?"
    Emerald seemed like she was about to burst into a party.
    "Pieces of cakes!" She cried. "That's the easiests favor someoneses asked mes!"
    "Alrightses!" I mocked, joking around like an old friend. "Let'ses getses goings!"
    Emerald seemed oblivious that I was getting annoyed by her accent. I jumped on her back as she uttered an, "oof." Something made me uncertain...Then I remembered Pikachu who was lying next to the bones of the magikarp.
    "Don'ts worries." Emerald replied as though reading my mind. "I'll gets the yellows one."
    She flew over speedily (if that's even a word) to the pikachu as I clung around her neck. My legs flew in the breeze as cool wind hit my stomach. That was only a portion of her flying. Wait till we get to the sky high stuff.
    She picked up Pikachu carefully in her bug like claws and started flying merrily across the sky, rapid fast. It was like nothing I've ever felt before. Just at that very momment, I felt as if I was in heavan. I was born to do this. The wind pulling me back and flapping my ears. Actually, my ears felt like they were wings with all of the flapping. I didn't want to look down, but something forced me to. I couldn't believe the marvels I've missed in my life. Of all the wasted years, I never took the time to see such a thing. This was life. This--was--life. 1,000,000,000 times better than that magikarp. There couldn't have been anything better...except for moonlight...

That's all for tonight, folks. I'll be back on thursday;)

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Heh, heh...You mean Vibrava...

If anyone's interesting, I would like a drawing for my story...I've seen other people with like a book cover for their story...

I got used to the feeling. I felt lighter than air...there are millions of ways to describe it. Pikachu seemed to be enjoying it...he kept crying out so loud that I could hear him over the moaning of the wind.
    The mountainous region seemed spectacular. The valley of the giants seemed to stretch on for miles. I wanted to ask Emerald if she could make it to the other side in time before sun down. The chances of her hearing me were narrow. My voice was to airy.
    The horizon just ahead lost its ridged border of the mountains. A vibrava could fly faster than I ever thought. We weren't even airborne for 10 minutes.
    My fur started getting a little nip to it. Being in the wind for so long wasn't good for me. Pretty soon, I was getting so cold, I wanted to get back onto the earth. When I first started flying, I thought that wasn't possible to think.
    The end of the mountains was nearing. I was relieved until I noticed something that lowered my hopes: there was a city right the the valley's edge.
    When there's a city, that means humans... I thought sadly, ...and when there's humans, there's trainers.
    I was a bit shoken up by this. Nothing disturbed me more than trainers. If I came face to face with the ones that stole Moonlight, I had already planned what I'd do. I'd kill them. I'd kill them: every last bit of them. I'd wipe them off the face of the earth. I'd make sure there family was dead too. And if anyone else came withen 10 feet of Moonlight, I'd kill them.
    Grusome, I know, but tough love. Love is tough. You interfere with it, and your dead.
    I noticed immediatly that we touched down on the hard ground. And almost immediatly as we did, Pikachu hollered out, "Hey! I remember this place! It's Viridian City!"
    "Byes, yous guyes!" Emerald hollered out as she sped back over the mountains.
    "So what were you saying, Pikachu?"
    He cleared his voice. "This is where Team Rocket is! We've made it, Sunlight! We're almost there!"
    Mmm...Cliffhangy...Have to wait till tomorrow though :badsmile:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I'm an artist, but I'm not so good at drawing things without looking at them...
    If someone thinks this story is short, you haven't seen the half of it...

"W...we made it!?" I yelled. A balloon swelled inside of me. This was it! We were almost to Moonlight!
    "Hey, Pikachu, you remember where they are?"
    He thought for a second and looked up to the imaginary thinking cloud above him.
    "I dunno...my memory's a little rusty. I haven't been here in years..."
    They was a brief pause and he continued.
    "Aha! I remember! Viridian Gym!"
    "Viridian Gym?"
    "Yeah! Huge building: you can't miss it."
    He took off with great enthusiasm.
    "Come on, Sunlight, we're there!"
    I rain down to the small town of humans. They were everywhere. I felt more skittish than a skitty in a room full of rocking chairs. What more is that they were all looking at me! Many young infants pointed with awe. Some older kids even came up and tried to grasp me, but their mothers shooed them away. After I passed, the people mumbled to themselves in wonder.
    "There it is..." Pikachu said. "Ooooh! I'm so excited! I haven't done something like this in a while!"
    He ran up to the doors of the collasal gym. I followed, still uncertain, looking back at the humans I left behind.
    As soon as we reached the doors, they opened and a human with that same symbol on their chest came out, and we scurried against the wall before they even noticed us.
    "We'd better keep on our toes..." Pikachu whispered over to me. "The guards might be swarming inside."
    We waited for another person to come out, and sure enough, someone did withen at least 5 seconds. They must be up to something...
    Anyways, we passed through his legs swiftly, but clumsly, I whipped my tail on his left legs.
    He grunted in confusion, which I knew was a bad sign. He grumbled into his black box in his hand, and as soon as we were in, they knew we were in.
    They started running and grabbing at us, getting nothing but pokes and prods from their attempts.
    This was not much worse when we passed through the town.
    "Hey, Sunlight..." Pikachu called over to me as we raced through the crowd, "did I mention they are horrible at everything they do?"
    There was a mechanical door up ahead that seemed to have recently opened. Just now, it was beginning to close.
    "Pick up the pace, Pikachu." I called back. "I'm gonna make it."
    I started sprinting even faster than ever ahead of Pikachu and slid right under the door exactly before it closed. It shut with a clang, but that wasn't the only clang: there were two. Pikachu was on the other side.
    "Pikachu!" I called to him. "You all right?"
    "Yeah, fine..." He replied. I had nothing to worry about: I knew he wasn't cornered because I say many other doors.
    I looked back behind me. This gym was like a factory. Boxes were everywhere. The strange thing was that in here, it wasn't like a factory: more like a laboratory. Glasses full of scientific formulas painted the counters. I prowled silently: this place gave me the creeps. I found canned caterpie in one room. Something astounded me at the very end of the room...
    There was a large glass case. Inside it revealed a winged pokemon white and blue and a triangle on it's stomach. It seemed to be in a deep slumber.
    "Er...hello?" I asked stupidly.
    He opened his eyes immediatly.
    "H-h-h-h-hi..." It croaked. It seemed to be in much pain.
    "You alright?" I asked.
    "Just a minor injury..." He nodded his head towards his damaged wing. "The humans took me and broke my wing. Their keeping me until someone comes to fight the gym leader. They use this machine to control me..."
    "That's terrible!" This time I thought differently of humans...completely.
    "Listen, have you overheard anything from the humans?"
    "Yeah...I can understand human speech..."
    "Did they say anything about an umbreon?"
    "Yes...they are taking it to Sky Pillar..."
    "Where's that?"
    "Hoenn regions...south...east pacifidlog town...ugh..."
    I looked at him idly.
    "Listen..." He told me grudgingly. "If you could just pust that button over there...I'd be greatful..."

*Yawn* I'll be back tomorrow...Hey, this one was long and I didn't even think about it!

Back