• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • Hey, I thought this thread would be full of replies after ^^that one^^...I guess I didn't do good enough.

There was a large green button. I pressed it immediatly. That case slid open, and the pokemon slid out and thumped onto the floor.
    "Are you alright?" I asked as I hurried over to his aid.
    "Yeah...I'm alright..."
    "By the way...we never introduced ourselves properly: I'm Sunlight."
    The blue pokemon seemed perplexed.
    "I thought...you were an espeon..."
    I chuckled.
    "I'm not the one I used to be...what are you? I mean--who are you?"
    "I have no name...but I am a Latios..."
    I tried to remember what a Latios was...it didn't ring a bell.
    "It's legendary..." He lifted up his head weakly. "I shouldn't have told you to take me out...I can't even move and you can't even lift me..."
    I laughed. "Can't lift you? Have you forgot that I'm an espeon? I'm psychic!"
    He sighed. "I am too...but they drained my power..."
    "You have any idea how to get your power back and winged fixed?"
    He groaned. "The wings don't matter...it's what the power does...the wing was damaged in a battle...dumb humans...they don't know how to control the latios right...the device is in Giovonni's office....he keeps it in a closet..."
    Suddenly the garage-like door began lifting. I lifted Latios up with my telekenisis, and hid behind a counter.
    The humans started talking and grumbling. I didn't know what they were saying, but Latios's eyes began widening gradually. A few momments later, they left the room. As soon the door did it's clank, Latios looked at me, frightened.
    "You said you were looking for an umbreon, right?" He said frightened.
    "Yes..."
    "They're taking him to--to--Rayquaza!"
    I didn' t know the slightest idea who or what Rayquaza was.
    "Probably the most powerful pokemon known." He replied, reading my look.
    "Wh--why would they do that?"
    "They said that they're knew device, the Power Remote, can only work on umbreon, so they are going to power up umbreon--"
    "Moonlight." I corrected him.
    "Moonlight?" He asked.
    "It's nothing...continue."
    "Well...then they're going to use the controlling device to help them capture Rayquaza!"
    "Is that bad?"
    "It's really bad...We have to stop them!"
    "We have to get the controlling device before they do!"

I'm running out of ideas...Oh, well. More tomorrow!
    Someone pleeeeeeese reply, or I won't reply tomorrow!

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Oh dear....*bends down and examins Clappyseel*
    The specimen has gone crazy,hyper,etc....I must take notes...*starts scribbling down notes*:P
    And yet again:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!MOONLIGHT!!!*rushes away wi/ notes to pray for Moonlight and Latios yet again*

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • *News pops on*

"And now for the weather... wait a minute, we have a special report!

It seems that many people across the nation have gone insane! Why, you may ask. It is because a certin cliffhanger in a story, written by a writter named SPon, called... hey... i read that story... what?! MOONLIGHT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* Due to tecnical difficutlies beyond our control....

*flips channel*

"Today, a NHL player refused to go onto the field. Doctors are still trying to figue out why. The player kept yelling "Moonlight" and "No" repeadatly, even though it was day. Will he be..."

* :laugh: to the above

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • You are insane, MM2...

I thought for a momment on how we were going to do that. I'd have to catch up with Pikachu...where ever he was.
    "Any ideas?" Latios asked.
    "..."
    I didn't know what to do. This was an unfinished story. How were we even going to get out the door?
    Sunlight... that same self concious said again, ...you're a pokemon, and pokemon have attacks...
    "A-ha!" I yelled, the burnt-out lightbulb on my head coming to life. "Why don't we just try to get through the door with our attacks!"
    "Get out..." Latios laughed. "Won't that make an audience?"
    I laughed even harder. "Trust me...we can get ourselves out of here--"
    "You mean you can get ourselves out of here." I corrected. "I have my power drained."
    I was paralyzed. I had to do this by myself!?
    I sighed. This was going to be hard.
    "Come on..." I aired at Latios. I picked him up with my powers as he hovered in the air.
    I set him infront of the door and thought a momment. Swift? Psybeam? What should I do?
    Yes! I had it!
    My eyes glowed and sparkled, than I moved behind a box.
    A rumbling came, me forgetting Latios.
    "Latios!"
    I lifted him over as fast as I could, right before a rumbling of metal and psywaves crashed into the wall.
    My future sight.
    I walked through the hole in the wall with Latios hovering in front of me. I expected to see tons of humans try to grab me. That's not what happened. They were not there at all. Well...they were, but they were fainted or something.
    "Sunlight!"
    It was Pikachu. Not only Pikachu, but a pokemon that looked just like Latios, but a shade of red.
    "Latios!" It hollered. Pikachu jumped off of the twin of Latios as it speed towards Latios, who was lying on the ground, exausted.
    "Latios...what did the humans do to you?"
    "Nothing...Latias...just sucked my powers out of me..."
    Latias went cheek-to-cheek with Latios.
    "Hang on, big brother...I'll heal you..."
    Her eyes started glowing blue, and Latios was replenishing his wounds.
    "Latias--you didn't--" He began, but he seemed to be enlightened that the fact he could move on his own again.
    "Thanks, Latias..."
    He gave him a small lick on the cheek as Latias smiled smally, but warmly.
    "So...what've you been doing, Sunlight?" Pikachu asked.
    Latias didn't seem to notice me, but then did as Pikachu said this. She circled around me, studying me carefully.
    "Ah...an espeon..." She cooed. "Sunlight, you said? Who's you're trainer?"
    I was enraged by this.
    "I DON'T HAVE A TRAINER!" I yelled. "Moonlight..."
    "Moonlight?" Latias asked. "That's the umbreon you were talking about, right Pikachu. I suppose Pikachu nodded, but I didn't know. My head was bowed down, trying to cover my torrent of tears...

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • Sorry, sorry, kinda lost it on that post. But you already knew i was insane. :D

Wow. Just wow. And then some wow. Add a hepin helpin of wow, and i think you got the idea. This story is gona be pritty good.. but MAN, spon! You cliffhangers! :D

Wow...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • What's so cliffhangy about it?! If I said 'we went to the...' and stopped right there, that has got to be cliff hanging. How can I not make it cliffhanging? It's impossible! I think I'll make the ending a cliffhanger without a sequal so I can torture you guys for the rest of my life :badsmile:

Pikachu whispered over to Latias, hoping I wouldn't notice, "He's her boyfriend..."
    Latias giggled, but I was enraged.
    "He's not my boyfriend!" I hollered. "He's my love! My soulmate! My only one I could ever love! If he died I would hang myself from a tree!"
    A puddle of tears was splashed on the tile.
    "O...kay..." Pikachu said, thinking I was acting overly dramatic. "Should we...get going then?"
    "Yes, let's." Latias replies.
    They started going on without me, but I finally took hold of my sences and headed after them.
    "By the way," Began the Latios next to me, "what happened to those humans back there?"
    "I used mist ball on them..." Replied Latias. "Humans...so clumsy, disgraceful, and weak. I wonder why they were even put on this planet. They're nothing but parasites sucking the juice out of the earth..."
    I strongly agreed. All they ever did was pollute it and kill pokemon! What good were they? They weren't the ones that polinated the flowers: the beautifly and butterfree did. They weren't the ones that created the weather: castform and dragonair did.

Ack! I have to go! Sorry -_-;

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Okay...sorry about that, I just had to eat dinner. Now it's tomorrow! Wow, it took me 24 hours to eat!? Anyways...

"So, uh...Latios, is it?" Asked Pikachu, looking over to Latios. "What are we trying to do?"
    "We were going to get that device that sucked up all my powers," Answered Latios, "but, since my generous sis Latias healed me, we have no purpose to be in here anymore."
    "Good point..." Latias burst. "Let's get the heck out of here!"
    We swiveled around the passed out bodies of the Team Rocket members on the ground...well, at least I did. Pikachu hopped back up on Latias's back, but I wasn't up to riding on Latios's. Just not in the mood for another ride.
    I didn't catch up to them very well. They moved faster then my eye could move.
    As I jumped over a woman's legs, I looked up, and gapped at what I saw. A man in a tuxedo was standing infront of us. He was sucking a thick stick with smoke expelling from it. He grinned and laughed threw his teeth as Pikachu gasped, "Giovonni..."
    (SP talking)You know, I get kind of annoyed saying "grumble" and "murmered" for the people that talk, so I'll just say what he's saying, 'cause you can't tell what's happening if you don't here what there saying.
    "Well, well, well..." He laughed. "So this is what caused all of the commotion: my Pikachu I've been searching for for years, my two legendary pokemon, and..."--he paused and looked at me--"...an espeon..."
    Ashes flew out of his mouth as he babbled. I couldn't understand what he was saying, but I knew just by the tone.
    "I guess I'm going to have to take care of you..."
    He pulled a device out of his pocket, and I knew what it was right away. Before he pressed the large red button upon it, I psybeamed on his hand, causing it to pull back like a rubber band being launched. The black box spiraled in the air, gravity pulling it down, and before it hit the ground, I jumped into the air and caught it in my mouth.
    "Go, Sunlight, go!" I heard Pikachu call out as I ran towards the exit.
    "Why, you little--!"
    I heard all of them following me, including the human.

Wha-hoo! Go Sunlight!

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
  • This is the best fanfic I've ever read, really...if only it was lengthy 0_o. Well, no need to be lengthy just yet. 0_o. *Eats 5 bags of popcorn withing 0.01 seconds in a tarnce* More...please....*popcorn people edge away slowly*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I'll make it lengthy...I can, you know.

The pitter-patter of my feet wasn't as fast as the pitter-patter of my heartbeat. My heartbeat was even faster than Latios and Latias that flew ahead of me. Latios was racing ahead of me, but I jumped onto his back with the device crunching in my teeth.
    "There's no way that human can catch up to us..." Latios told me.
    We were right next to the door. It was wide open. The wind went through my fur. We were getting there...Moonlight...here I come...
    BAM!
    It slammed shut. We couldn't believe it. We were so shocked, we didn't move. A long, manic cackle echoed in our ears. Giovonni had won...
    "Guess you have spunk, but I have the cash...Ka-ching, ka-ching..."
    The magma of anger was rising to the top, rising...rising...then it burst.
    "Espeon, what are you doing!?" Latios yelled.
    I leapt off of his back, anger pulsing through my veins. I walked, with a leer in my eyes. My brow was furrowed, and I looked Giovonni straight in the eyes as I walked.
    "That's right, little espeon...bring the controller to me..."
    He hand was motioning towards me. I didn't pay any attention to it.
    "Come on...bring it to Pa pa..."
    I stopped at his feet and glared at him. A long, ferocious glare. A glare of anger, of infuriating anger.
    I dropped the machine at his feet.
    "SUNLIGHT!" All of my comrades yelled.
    I wasn't finished. Before that disgusting, good-for-nothing human got his greasy palms on his toy, I vigourously pressed into the button.
    A ray of red light came out quickly. He shut his eyes and gritted his teeth in agony, his body shaking violently.
    "Does that satisfy you!?" I yelled, the anger bursting out of my voice. "That's what you've done to Moonlight!!"
    I pushed deeper into the button.
    "If you surrender, I couldn't care less!! I'm still going to rip your guts out!!!!"
    I continued pushing the button, I could fell the blood pumping threw my paw I was digging into it so roughly.
    A ray of rainbows spiraled out of my gem and made him scream louder than a banshee.
    "GIVE BACK MOONLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!"
    I stopped pressing the button and stopped using my Hyper Beam. He fell to the ground. So did I. I took so much energy out of me, I passed out.

Just to tell everyone, this is my last post until May. If you want to reply, reply now, because my phonelines are getting disconnected today after I'm off the computer. I don't want to see an angry mob.

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
  • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
    *eats all the popcorn*
    *sniff* I can't wait that long! *sends to lots of 2 dollar coins to use internet cafe's and stuff*

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Me sad too...

Articunoanna said:
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
    *eats all the popcorn*
    *sniff* I can't wait that long! *sends to lots of 2 dollar coins to use internet cafe's and stuff*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! :cross-eye
    Me either!
    I know how you feel, Articunoanna..... :disappoin
    *puts hand into popcorn bowl and searches*
    Hey were'd all the popcorn go?!??!? :paranoid:

Back