• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I hope so.

On the topic of Gen. 5, what new electric pokemon would you like to see? Me, I'm not sure yet.

My Mareep (spark) and I think this is a great idea ^^ i'm hoping it'll be like a double type electric pokemon like electric/water or electric/ground

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
Years
Sorry guys I haven't been as activate as I used to be. School has been top priority. However, I can talk. :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
But there is no way I'm letting this place go totally inactive ... It always gets to around 950 before it just stops (but that's won't happen again). It's been really hard for me being offered being a mod at at least 3 different forums as well as having to remake my forum and find new worthy staff, and keep up my youtube projects as well as having to balance my offline life... It seems like everything is becoming to impossible to do nowadays. But hey there will always be a spot in my time for PC

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
A legendary Manectric with higher stats and a special move!

Lol, like a pseudo-legendary, that has a key part to the plotline

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Lol.But that's the whole point of legends....

...I wanted Lucario to be more in the spotlight in D/P/Pt.Although the egg is cool.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Or the Anime? By the way Amore, love your avatar XD

You: *Sighs* I wish I had more to do.

Me: I give up. I tell you this every day. Your choice if you don't want to listen.

Seriously!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Oh.I got a new Avatar now.I gotsa theme:D

Yeah, uhhh.....I was on about the games.I wanted it kept out of the manga, like it was.And the anime?Come on, it HAD ITS OWN MOVIE!!!

Anyone like Lt.Surge???Or Pikachus???(there's lots of the latter in this spoiler, but look anyway)

Spoiler:

Yeah....less Lt.Surge than I thought...sorry.Just Pikachus really then

Don't worry, i'll get out of this pic-posting habit one day....

Skip Class

Years
Finally I finished the first page!

Zparky: But you still have to the first page of the Digimon Club

-Groans-

You: *Sighs* I wish I had more to do.

That's what I said and I ended up learning CSS, GIMP and all this ranndom stuff

Oh.I got a new Avatar now.I gotsa theme:D

Yeah, uhhh.....I was on about the games.I wanted it kept out of the manga, like it was.And the anime?Come on, it HAD ITS OWN MOVIE!!!

Anyone like Lt.Surge???Or Pikachus???(there's lots of the latter in this spoiler, but look anyway)

Yeah....less Lt.Surge than I thought...sorry.Just Pikachus really then

Don't worry, i'll get out of this pic-posting habit one day....

Loving the Theme Amore, you like gold? I love him he's my favorite one from PokeSpe

And with those Pictures I've got tons of those I love them!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yup.I hated him to start with, but I got to like him in the end (The bits where he pats Blue's bum, then Silver hits him in the end of G/S/C arc is hilarious). And he has a couple of cool pokemon.(Silver has more, but he's so tragic nobody can possibly like him.You just kinda feel sorry for/respect him).

I found this thread on another site where this guy posted tons of pics.So, I put them on here every now and again!

To whoever said another Electric/Flying type'd be good, I disagree.

While I can see it happening, I don't want it to.

Zapdos:Electric/Flying-Unique
Articuno:Ice/Flying-Unique
Moltres:Fire/Flying-Non-unique, but at least Charizard and Ho-oh aren't exactly "common as bidoof", are they?

Sadly, I can see those other two losing their uniqueness of typing.

Skip Class

Years
Yup.I hated him to start with, but I got to like him in the end (The bits where he pats Blue's bum, then Silver hits him in the end of G/S/C arc is hilarious). And he has a couple of cool pokemon.(Silver has more, but he's so tragic nobody can possibly like him.You just kinda feel sorry for/respect him).
Haha I found that part hilarious
I liked yellow and Red to start of with but then I found out she was a girl ... Red I still like but not as much as Gold he'll always be my favorite.
My favorite of his Pokemon is Pichu, Ataro and Explotaro. It was of him my Pokemon on my Pokemon Crystal game - their names all end in "taro" and still will be in my Heart Gold game

Pardon, before filling out the new member sheet would you guys be accepting any atm?

Sure we are always accepting

xivk

& Jokaru
Years
Kai then,

Name:xivk
Active: Pretty active long as people to talk to
Partner: Pichu
Partner's Nickname: (working on it)
Why: Like electric types and place seems cool so giving it a try
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: WI-FI (when i get the bloody thing going)

Password:Spark

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Lol because you're all talking about Mangas, which I'm not really interested, I'll keep check. Anyway welcome xivk. Your name sounded Nordic or Icelandic.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Lol.You guys both have Eevees...

Yeah, I like Dia and Pearl too (mainly Dia), however, he's funny, and it ends there.

On my Restart of Platinum, I've planned a team named "Taro".

InTaro, LeafTaro,PoryTaro,TogeTaro(lol, Gold has one of those),LucaTaro.

And I currently have a Shiny Shinx!!!!!Although I think it's staying with the guy currently holding around 100 pokemon for me.

Back