• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I think it's generally quiet.....

That's why I posted a ton of pics on the page before....get some replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Yeah....less Lt.Surge than I thought...sorry.Just Pikachus really then

Don't worry, i'll get out of this pic-posting habit one day....

Thanks for that Amore XD

That's what I said and I ended up learning CSS, GIMP and all this ranndom stuff

I am trying to learn those two, I have GIMP, but can't find a tutorial for it anywhere. CSS is complicated, mainly finding out where to put the text, but other than that, it is quite easy.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Name: Aureol
    Active: I pop in a few times per day, but that might slow down as I get more busy.
    Partner: Jolteon
    Partner's Nickname: Victor
    Why: Lt. Surge got me to appreciate Electric Types in Pokemon Red. Ever since, it has been my favorite type. Figured it'd be cool to be with a bunch of people who like it as much (or more) than I do.
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Neither... I fail too much to compete :P Now that I've heard of Shoddy though, I might try it for a bit, until I'm at 0-10 or something anyways.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yup, we really do...

I hope there's a few move-related things happen in Gen V, what do you guys think?

-Volt Tackle given to other electric types!!(even if you have to breed it from Raichu).As c'mon, Pikachu has Surf,Fly,and now Volt Tackle?!?!NOT FAIR
    -An Electric Priority move!!
    -Another electric-type physical move.
    -A move named something like "Lightning Storm", being a trapping, paralysing move that deals damage every turn

Aureol

Years
  • Yup, we really do...

I hope there's a few move-related things happen in Gen V, what do you guys think?

-Volt Tackle given to other electric types!!(even if you have to breed it from Raichu).As c'mon, Pikachu has Surf,Fly,and now Volt Tackle?!?!NOT FAIR
    -A move named something like "Lightning Storm", being a trapping, paralysing move that deals damage every turn

I especially like the first and last suggestions. It's kind of too bad that Volt Tackle is being wasted on a rather mediocre Pokemon, and that "Lightning Storm" idea sounds pretty original too.

Something I'd like to see from Gen. V are more Electric multi-types. We've got Magnemite's family and Rotom (as well as Zapdos, but that's legendary). Although, electric's a hard type to pair up.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.

But don't forget Chinchou/Lanturn!!!

What if we had an Electric/Ground type? It'd only have 2 weaknesses-Water and Ground.So, Swampert's nemesis then.But it'd be cool, specially if it had Arena Trap.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Yup, we really do...

Good one...

1. Volt Tackle should go to physically strong attackers. Pikachu is a Sp.A, which is sorta lame. Luxray should own Volt Tackle, along with Electavire.
    2.I want another area effect move, like "Lightning Pulse". Or "Tesla Wave".

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • And also a move that revives TA XD

Long time no see. This place has become very inactive. perhaps its time has come. That said, topics still appear now and again.

I'd like an all around move like discharge as well. Lightning vortex or something like that. Or maybe a new power 120 physical move. Idk.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Maybe the Lightning Storm you guys are talking about works like Heatran's Magma Storm? :O

That was my idea about it.That's why I said it would be called Lightning Storm

And actually, Volt Tackle wouldn't be that bad, as it takes 33% from E-Vire's health, and most moves do over 66% to him, thanks to his extremely low defenses. All you would need is a Ground-type move, and a Focus Sash.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I wanted to know:
    Which 1 of you guys prefer Jolteon over the other electric-types?
    & in the 5th gen, I was hoping for a Electric/Fighting pokemon...
    Maybe he/she'd be like Lucario, but faster... what do you guys think?
    Or maybe a bulky Electric/Fighting type?
    Which would be better?

Aureol

Years
  • I wanted to know:
    Which 1 of you guys prefer Jolteon over the other electric-types?
    & in the 5th gen, I was hoping for a Electric/Fighting pokemon...
    Maybe he/she'd be like Lucario, but faster... what do you guys think?
    Or maybe a bulky Electric/Fighting type?
    Which would be better?

Jolteon is my favorite electric type.

And I think that an Electric/Fighting type would be awesome. If I were to design it, I would give it high offensive stats (attack/sp. attack/speed), but low defenses (defense/sp. defense). Whenever I think of electric, I think of weak but destructive Pokemon, kind of like electricity is in real life (which is why I don't like certain ones like Electivire-big and bulky, not what I have in mind).

Back