• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
Years
  • Name: Sophisticated
    Active: I will be atleast be online 3 times a week.
    Partner: Ampharos.
    Partner's Nickname:Amplification
    Why:Joining old clubs that joined with my other account and my love for Ampharos. (:
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi:I guess I could try Shoddy out.

Spoiler:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Fearless indeed! Sorry I haven't been here in a while guys. But I will be much more active now. Nice CSS as well Zappy! Looks great! What would be a good electric Special Sweeper for my OU team? I'd like Perhaps a Jolteon but I'm not sure how goo they are as a sweeper.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • @ Sophisticated and Melvern

Just added you!

Thanks Firestar, unfortunately don't know why but my css stuffs up unless I do it on my mac... and fearless? Really? lol.

Btw sorry for being away guys - Been doing waay to much Photoshopping and spriting these last few days

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • I shall join:
    Name: Darkpokeball
    Active: Super Active
    Partner: Zapdos
    Partner's Nickname: Electrispark
    Why: I want to join this club because of it's awesomess. I sensed greatness in this club, and in order to be limited to be loyal to the clubs I'm part of, I limit myself to four clubs, including my own which I have yet to make. I want to be included, and don't want to offend anyone. Here on pokecommunity, these clubs are a place to relax. Of course I follow rules, and I like other people that do too, not people that just swear a lot. So, am I in?
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi: None. Sorry.
    When I saw this club, some small spark told me to join.

Last edited:

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
  • Name: Amberrelf
    Active: Depends on how active the thread is.
    Partner: Raichu~
    Partner's Nickname: Aliza is her name.
    Why: Electric types are some of the best!(:
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi: None.

Sometimes people with a major case of depression have to get a spark sent through their brain to reboot.
    That spark is called ECT. :3

Years
  • It's good to play around with Photoshop. I see some promise in your graphics. Now, if only you had one with Blue XD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Welcome new peoples! I am just creating a OU team, and wanted to know how this sounded.

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
    Naive (+Spe -Sp.Def)
    EVs: 252Spe/252Sp.Atk/4HP
    Moveset:
    Thunder Wave
    Thunderbolt
    Rain Dance
    Thunder

Rain Dance for accuracy on Thunder. Thunder Wave to make sure it outspeeds most everything and Thunderbolt for STAB. What are your opinions on this?

Years
  • Welcome new peoples! I am just creating a OU team, and wanted to know how this sounded.

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
    Naive (+Spe -Sp.Def)
    Moveset:
    Thunder Wave
    Thunderbolt
    Rain Dance
    Thunder

Rain Dance for accuracy on Thunder. Thunder Wave to make sure it outspeeds most everything and Thunderbolt for STAB. What are your opinions on this?

Wow Nice one^^ i would prefer a Raichu^^
    Off topic: anyways i need to get to 15 post to post my game in the drawing board>.<

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
    Naive (+Spe -Sp.Def)
    Moveset:
    Thunder Wave
    Thunderbolt
    Rain Dance
    Thunder

Don't know much about Pokemon Stats and what not. But good luck with Ground-Types =P

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • You guys still around? If sooo~

Name: Shookie
    Active: I'm like, always on PC, so pretty active.
    Partner: Rotom
    Partner's Nickname: Fork. >:3
    Why: 'Cause I love me some electric Pokémon, pew pew!
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Have both, don't really use either. I will once I have more free time.

I need to get around to EV training my Rotom, it's a shame he doesn't learn spark!

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • It seems to me your all doing well without me :classic:

I still around, lolz. But life's kinda hard for me right now, since I've got a job here, but still I'll keep in touch.

Is there any new Electric type 5th gen? I don't find any...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Used to be called Pokemon Legends but it turned to Pokestation late last year. Most of the members there only came in when it bacame Pokestation but since I was there when it was still Pokemon Legends I'm one of the oldest members there (And one of 6 or 7 only girls there lol)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Whoa I haven't been here in a while. Sorry. and Don't forget me I'm a member at Pokestation too D;
    anyways I hope there will be some new electric types for Generation 5!

Back