• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

archeops14

The First Bird
Years
  • Ash only has Pikachu as his only electric pokemon, if he could add one more Electric pokemon to his team, What would it be?

I would've liked it if he got Ampharos. It's a happy Pokemon and quite powerful.

Years
  • Electric is my absolute favorite type. I've actually played through a few main Pokemon games while training only that type and am proud of that!

Active: Since I'm back "full time" on PC, I should be quite active!
    Partner: Emolga
    Partner's Nickname: None
    Why: Because electric Pokemon are awesome and I've been a fan since the Kanto days. Always has and will be my favorite type.

And I actually can picture Ash with a Raichu. That Diamond & Pearl episode that aired had Ash borrow a Raichu to use in a contest and it surprised me how well those two "matched" in my eyes. It'd be cute to see him with one. ;_; Wish he took that one, but oh well.

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • I'd like to join. :3

Active: SUPER active. Like, everyday. :3
    Partner: Emolga! ^__^
    Partner's Nickname: Imma' call it Emmy. XD
    Why: 'Cause I love electric types. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back