• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Of course xD

Haha i just said most sprites are way too even everwhere and perfectly symetrical so like i changed the back legs patterns! If you look at animals they're never perfect xD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Wow I come back from an ownage B-ball game and this group has over 100 posts and in just 4 days. Nice work with the sprites too! If this place gets more popular we may need our own forum

Last edited:
    Years
    Wow I come back from an ownage B-ball game and this group has over 100 posts and in just 4 days. Nice work with the sprites too! If this place gets more popular we may need our own forum

Lets not get ahead of our selfs ;)
    It is good to see active members.

Make sure you tell other members about this group, but not in a way where you force them =]

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yeah we nee new members ! ! xD
    Why am i a schoolboy??
    I dont like being a schoolboy xD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Another day...yes, we need new members.

Though, maybe we shouldn't allow other Poke's in? I feel special here...

Nevermind! Even if they join, I still joined first! So I'm still special!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Er...what do you mean, "what do I mean?"

Other Pokemon. Not partner Pokemon, but you know...like me.

I like feeling unique.

Besides, it was just a harmless joke. I don't mind if other Poke's join...or even other Pika's. Just as long as they remember that I was here first!

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
    Yeah we nee new members ! ! xD
    Why am i a schoolboy??
    I dont like being a schoolboy xD

Yea we kinda do need new members, And don't worry it can be anytime soon which I'll be moving you guys up

Er...what do you mean, "what do I mean?"
    Other Pokemon. Not partner Pokemon, but you know...like me.

I like feeling unique.

Besides, it was just a harmless joke. I don't mind if other Poke's join...or even other Pika's.[S-HIGHLIGHT] Just as long as they remember that I was here first![/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Dream even if 100 more pokemon come (which would be nice) you'll still known as to be the first here - No questions asked

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Forgive my ignorence D-E i must be stupid but how are you a 'pokemon'?
    Sorry again i just dont understand xD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I guess we gotta wait for more people to join! Or we could work on something?

Wanna make a banner?

*Edit

Actually i have a cool idea if your interested?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    ...well, I have zero artistic skills...

I can try to think of something involving my writing skills, or we can wait until more people show up, and see what the plan, if there IS one, is.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey you might be down with this! How about i start a blank canvas and put it up here.
    Each member then Edits it and signs they're name under what they have done and it can be re-uploaded to the top of the forum!
    You know like a wall each member can customize?
    Cool no?

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Hey, I like my name on the second Luxray you drew. It looks really good by the way. I like the whole electrifying theme.

Skip Class

Years
    I tried to draw Pikachu before I went to bed but I musta been to tired cuz I wasn't drawing properly,

Anyway cuz I'm at school at the moment I'll be popping in and out, at lunch which is in about two hours I'll be making the sign

+ Good Idea GavZ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back