• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Name: Alex Bruno
Position: Clear
Weapon: A Small army knife
Page from: Shiro

Distinct Skills: He is looked down on because he is young but he has a great agility when fighting

Faults: He is weak, when punched he would give up automatically and run away

Appearance: He looks like a troublemaker kid. He has messy long hair that covers his eyes. He wears a jacket that is white and black. On his hoodie jacket it's a black skull that is on his back. He wears wristbands on both of his wrists. He wears jeans and running shoes. He has a few scratches on his face due to fighting, a lot. He is also a thin but average size teen.

Personality: Alex is an aggressive kid and doesn't like people getting in his way. He is silent most of the time but when he sees someone that looks like they will give him a good fight. Then he starts talking big and starts taunting them. He is a smart kid but loses control when he pulls his knife out. You could say that he brings out a different "color" of him. He enjoys fighting but he always has a reason for doing so… it's to prove that none should look down on him. He does get nervous right away when he knows he is in danger especially against a higher upper cleaner. Alex tries to play it cool most of the time but people can never see it. Alex is a kid who just knows how to fight and get a job well done.

History: Alex was raised to be a good kid but when he started to get bullied at school at the age of 8, he started to get into fights. At the age of12 he was known as one of the strongest kids in school. That was till someone stronger came into his life. His cousin moved into his home and he was quite the trouble maker and being two years older then Alex. Alex didn't know what the strength of his cousin was, since he was usually out. One night Alex decided to see where his cousin left to.

Alex noticed that his cousin was going into a building for Cleaners. Alex knew about the cleaners and colour. The boy goes in to see that his cousin was a cleaner, but before he got back home his cousin stopped him. Alex got scared but he knew this was his chance to test his strength. The fight was one-sided and his cousin easily beaten up Alex. His cousin took him to the organization to get enrolled as a cleaner.

Alex accepted to be a cleaner to get stronger like his cousin. In the organization he knew that it was going to be dirty work. Making people suffer because they have a gift of color. He didn't believe that the pages were going to be saved in the first place. He just rather enjoy the pages as it lasted so he continues fighting with the cleaners.

Now Alex is 16 and he still isn't strong as his cousin but he knew he wasn't going to have the chance to fight him again since his cousin was erased from the pages. Alex doesn't fight for himself anymore but to continue the fight for his cousin. He knew how much it meant to him. So he rather have another purpose of fighting.

When he was called on for missions he was always looked down on for being so "small". Even though he had more training then most people. Alex knew he was weak in combat. Especially against adults. He still tries and never gives up until he passes out. Since he was old enough to carry a knife he knows that he lost himself once in a mission trying to capture a tint. He was weak, but when he pulled it out he went into frenzy. Luckily he kept the man alive.

Alex gives his royalty to the cleaners and demands respects and he proved it.

Opinion on 'Colour:' Alex never had the problem with colour he just knew he had a job to erase them. He did enjoy seeing color on the pages but he just wanted to blindly fight. His jobs means more to him more. So he looks past all the people that are helping tints or have to do with colour

Extra: I see monochrome people

RP Sample: Alex walks towards what he think is a suspect of having to do with colour. As the suspect noticed Alex, he started running away. "Alright! We got ourselves a runner!" as Alex said to himself. He runs to the suspect knowing that he will catch up to the man. They start running into an alley and the man knew he was cornered. Alex thought to himself, "He is going to be hostile.Might as well knock him out first then ask questions later." As Alex went to the man, who is a head taller, the man pulls out a gun. Alex showed a nervous face to make fun of the man. Alex then runs to the man and jump kick him in the face. The man is knocked out cold.

As Alex puts the unconscious man against the wall, he checks his pockets. "His name is Vincent Carter... Lucky for me this is the man. I got to bring him in to the office and ask him a few questions." , as Alex thought to himself, he hears the man getting back his conscious. Alex quickly punches the man to keep him silent.

He starts dragging the body to the corporation that he was working for. Alex talks to one of the members from outside. "Hey! I got a suspect! His name is Vincent and he has the whereabouts of on a tint. Get him to the boss." Alex throws Vincent to his comrade and went to a market. He grabs a bottle of water and some chips. As he heads out he sees his comrade lying on the floor. Alex drops his stuff and runs to him.

"Hey, buddy are you alright?", As Alex looked at the comrades face he noticed that he was dead. "Dammit! Not only did he get you but he also got away." Alex knew it was hard enough to search for the man since Shiro is a big page with a lot of people. "Well I have to search for Vincent, again."

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
Alright! There are almost not problems with your SU OG_Haunter. ^^ 'almost'
I guess its a little short and there are a few missing spaces here and there. Your RP sample could also use a bit of work. Just tell me if you need more specific details~

Also, I swear I messed up the posting order. If there was one ._.

Seven kyuun

Years
Woo~ Woo~ Whaa?
It's confetti though XD

And it seems like its getting of topic. That's not allowed or something, right?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Still needs to get used to being a GM .-.

I feel your pain.

tumblr_m0nmeszmws1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I have to say I'm excited to see who exactly Sirius is after. I suppose it could just be an NPC, but if I had to guess I'd say Kai. :P

Of course the more he tries to kill us the more we'll all love him when he becomes a tint too.

Seven kyuun

Years
Indeed, I thought it was Kai.
So much suspense as he keeps getting closer and closer and closer and... closer.

Seven kyuun

Years
I was waiting for youuuu * ^ *)/
Come join Charles and Kai on their depressing road to reality.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Well Seven, maybe one of you could have grabbed me out of the fire, and justa spoiler
Spoiler:

Back