• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
  • I'd say Charles or me. I'm waiting for Charles but I'll get a post up as soon as I get the time~

Years
  • Don't wait on my account. Please, continue if you'd like. It might actually help my confusion with what is happening. xD

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    A stroke of genius just passed on me: What if, role plays are actually real, and right now our characters are just standing there, waiting for us to post/tell them what to do?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • It's a bloody long wait then. And they're probably even more confused than we are. If even we, their gods, are confused, what hope do they have of surviving?

We should feel ashamed of ourselves. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Never before have I been disappointed in my self as much as I am now due to a theoretical situation.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • You know, a thought crossed my mind: I wonder if confusion like what we've got going on now will be commonplace if all the tints team up. I mean, there are six of us, and with no clear post order things could get a bit weird if all the characters are in one place and situation. Plus the number of tints is only going to keep growing. Assuming all six tints stick together after this, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.

I would suggest implementing some kind of post order, but I'll be honest: I'm not such a big fan of post orders myself. >_> S'pose Seven's the one to make that decision though.

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
  • UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU THIS GIRL IS A FAN OF POST ORDERS~ *w*

But I've had my own experiences so I'll say wait for at least two posts to go after yours before you can post again. If things get really messy, I'll do a post order. Don't. Make. It. Messy. Also, make sure you read everyone's post before posting your own .-. Just repeating words just in case someone missed it.

I think I'm holding everyone up. I'm sorry TT^TT
    I probably won't even be able to post today or even tomorrow.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Well I finally edit my RP Sample. ~_~ And hopefully I can be accepted this time. :P

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Pretty sure it's Seven or Beacon, but they're both being lazy busy so we have to wait. >_>

Soon though. Soon.

Years
  • Sorry, everyone. I've been so busy with work and getting ready to travel. I'll try and post soonish. Please, don't worry about skipping me if you have to. :3

Years
  • So....I didn't quite know where to go with it, but I did what I thought Charles would do in that situation based on my knowledge of the character. I left it open ended, so please feel free to make his escape ineffective if you wish. Hey, how about he gets stabbed in the shoulder in the process? Think you could handle that Yamagi? :3

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Saint is not the kind of person who won't kill you if she gets the chance, in case you didn't notice.
    And Yam (yes I am calling you that from now on Yamagi), you can just say Saint missed ya with that extinguisher. She very easily could have missed. And if you don't want to say that, say you jump out of the way at the last minute.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Won't be able to get an actual post out untill Saturday. Not easy to type in the middle of the woods.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I have no idea, what im going to do now, i could either run or cover Kai and Charle's escape, although i think nidokind has that covered (heh heh)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I honestly think we need to wait for at least Yamagi to post before making another move. I mean, seriously, the guy didn't even get a chance to outwardly say his character was attacking. It was just sort of assumed.

I realize GDeer will also be busy which kinda sucks because I still need to know if that fire extinguisher hit or not and what is going on in that department. Seems all of you sort of assumed it did, so...

By the by, just a reminder that getting around in the smoke isn't that easy. Realistically Saint shouldn't have been able to see anything from above and, even if she could, the sight would be vague and I somewhat doubt she could aim the fire extinguisher right. Sorry to rain on the parade here :P

Also, big fat reminder to Seven somebody's awaiting approval. :P

Back