• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
  • OG_Haunter is ACCEPTED
    You should get some kind of special prize because I took so long to accept you. Enlarged text is not enough. Someone tell me what to give him.

Anyways, I'm seriously thinking about a post limit and a word limit. Honestly, I think some of the stuff up there is a bit too short. That statement applies to me as well. :L Right now, its true many people who haven't responded need to respond. Yamagi ish a good example. If things get more messy I'll make a post order.

Yeah, things have been wild on my side of the world so I'm sorry for not really being up to date ._.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • If it's the posts being too short you're worried about, then a minimum word count would be better than a word limit. Unless that's what you meant. >.> Having a word limit means making big posts illegal, which kind of hampers JPs and the like.

tinted. [OOC][T]

Seven kyuun

Years
  • umm... what's a kiwi? D:

And yesh that's what I meant. Hahahahaha... Sorry. I meant minimum word count. I repeat, minimum word count. Now we're all happy~

still doesn't know what a kiwi is

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Now that I look back on it Nido, I'm kind of confused about your post in particular. Specifically, the part after Saint throws the fire extinguisher. Am I correct in assuming she locked herself inside the fire escape? The writing's kind of jumbled-ish so I'm not sure. Just checkin.

Seven kyuun

Years
  • Indeed that fire extringuisher itself was kind of confusing due to smoke, events, aim What if it hit Charles? ...etc. :L

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Now that I look back on it Nido, I'm kind of confused about your post in particular. Specifically, the part after Saint throws the fire extinguisher. Am I correct in assuming she locked herself inside the fire escape? The writing's kind of jumbled-ish so I'm not sure. Just checkin.

No Xilf, there was an entrance to the building on the roof. She went inside the building and onto the staircase leading to the roof.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ah okay, I get it now.

I guess we should assume the fire extinguisher missed...? Unless Yamagi's willing to make a quick edit. Though to be honest, chances are with the field of view it wouldn't even come close to him. xD

I feel so much like posting but I know I should probably let Beacon and Tyler post first. >_> *Sits and waits patiently*

Years
  • Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be gone for two weeks starting tomorrow. Please feel free to do what you want with Charles. Seven, bunny him all you want, I trust you; you're a good writer. :3

Seven kyuun

Years
  • So I can make the fire extinguisher hit his head now?

Awww... I miss your purple palm already. owo
    Well, since nothing's happening, I'd say Yamagi should do a quick edit and get it over with :L Then if you want to post, just go ahead!
    I feel like I've been neglecting too much D: Sorryyy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Is this still open?
    I am new to this forum and if this i open I would like a Gold tint
    I will surely be active and i am filling the registration..

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Years
  • Yesh its still open!!
    However, the Gold Tint won't come in till a while later so if you wanted to join straight away, that isn't possible. Still, I can put you on reserve and no said anything about not having two characters at once. ;D I'd stick to one though

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yesh its still open!!
    However, the Gold Tint won't come in till a while later so if you wanted to join straight away, that isn't possible. Still, I can put you on reserve and no said anything about not having two characters at once. ;D I'd stick to one though

Thanks a lot!!
    But how will I know When Gold comes up? and do I need to sumbit my SU now or later?
    Thanks a ton

Back