• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tinyGallery

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    thanks
    loki-1.png
    dogsss-1.png

loki.png

loki2.png

dogsss.png

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Oh my God.
    Your stuff is amazing, loving the everything in the latest update.
    Honestly Tiny, you are my inspiration to continue graphics.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ^ Matsuda is one of my favorite actors ever. ;;; Haven't seen him in action for awhile though. D:

Anyway, I love the way you did this. The black effect that looks like it was done with selective color is my faaaavorite effect, and the colors are somehow saturated just enough so that they're not TOO saturated, but it's not too plain and colorless either. Love what you did on his legs, but I'd say my biggest complaint is that the tag seems a little simplistic, and I like your BANG COLORS tags a little more.

But it's Matsuda, so I had to comment anyway. D:

Years
  • Your an inspiration!
    As I have told you before the tags are too good, as for the c4ds very nice.
    The digital art is shockingly good, the colours used in them are excellent.
    You've made one hell of a gallery with all these types of art.
    Your the best, ilu.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    That photo is absoutely gorgeous. I may have to steal it at some point and make it my theme.

I love how you've done this. The colours are really vibrant and because of that the colours all stand out from each other instead of merging. I read the comment on your dA, and I don't believe you need to add any detail to the shoes or anything else. Really, imo there's enough detail to make it work. I think it's a fantastic piece - both in LP and tag form.
    As Psychometric said, it's shockingly good.

I love your art. Don't stop making/drawing/creating it.
    We love you too!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Holy crapping pandas your artwork is awesome <3 Keep it up, you've really inspired me ^_^

Back