• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Titanic Alchemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
I spin around and see Raven."Teen...Titan's?"I say puzzled."What in god's name is a teen titan?"I ask her."And why should we tell you who we are?"

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I rose from my makeshift bed, in an abandoned cafe a few stories underground. Mementos of my life, my family, and of past hunts lay scattered around the room. Yawning and stretching, I pulled on a trenchcoat and wrapped my whip about my hand, ready for easy use. I walked up the atairs and into broad daylight. I'd've preferred to wait until nightfall, when most of my prey walked the city, but one of the wards I had set had been tripped. I began an ablme towards the loacation, the Tower. A hook in the ward would trace those who'd tripped it, no need to rush.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
Ed looked at the girl with the purple cloak, and again the knife on his right arm came out. "I'm Edward Elric, a State Alchemist. What do you mean by 'Teen Titan'?"

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
IC: "I am part of a group of super powered teens that protect this city, we call our selves the 'Teen Titans'. Ya'll must be from out of the city to not know what a Teen Titan is. Now my I ask, what is an Alchemis?"

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
"I still don't think I need to tell you anything,but since you explained who you were,I'll tell you what an alchemist is."I say to Raven."An alchemist is a person who uses a certain element to conjure magical effects."I point to Ed."See that metal spike?that was made by alchemy."

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
IC: "Oh I think I'ev heard of that. But diden't people use that a long time ago?" Raven puts two and two together. "OMG, are ya'll from the past!?"

Years
ic: Realm said to Al,"My name's Realm..Do you happen to know where a girl named Starfire is? Anyways..nice to meet you too.." *looks at Ed's arm in a point* "Ahh! What the hack is that?" Then she saw Raven come by,asking about alchemy and saying about the teen titans. "Raven! Raven! I know you! Starfire has told me SO much about you!! Do yoou know where se is?" *jumps up and down*

ooc: I can play two peps,right? Can I be Starfire too?

Name: Starefire:
Looks: I think you guys know..
Planet:Tamaran
Personality:sweet,curious about earth
Powers:starbolts and eye beams

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
((OOC: Yes, you can play as Starfire too. =3 But for further notice a description of how they look should always be included incase there is someone who wants to RP that DOESN'T watch Teen Titans. And Raven says ya'll? I never heard her before. That's Cyborg's thing, XD))

Ed nodded. "It seems that way. Which means we came here to the future."

Al shook his head. "I'm sorry, I've never heard of a star fire before." Al saw her point to Ed's arm. "Oh, that's just my brother. Sometimes he acts before he thinks. But don't worry, he won't hurt you, or anything unless it is dangerous to us or to others."

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
OOC: Thats the way I talk, I say ya'll. I'm from the south. :D

IC: "Oh, your Realm, StarFire has told me so much about. StarFire is at Titan's Tower. Its right over there, you can't miss it. Its the tower that looks like a huge 'T'. You can let your self in." Raven looks over at Al and Ed. "Want to come with me and Realm back to my place?" She says.

~Ozy~

Years
It was a short enough walk from my home of sorts to the tower. Once there, a simple platform spell carried me across the bay and to the shoreline of the island it was located on. Figuring it best to observe befor doing anything potentially rash, I cloaked myself and my magical energies and headed up towards the tower.

Years
ic: Realm eyes gleamed. "Yes..you could probably use some food right now,right? It IS lunchtime..that you call it..so..let's go!" ^_^

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
Ed gaped at the "T" Tower. "THAT'S your house?!" he said.

"Very impressive," Al said.

Ed nodded and rubed his stomache. "I know I'm hungry."

Al didn't say anything, and looked off into the distance.

Ed noticed and smiled. "And I'm sure you could use some rest, right?"

"Yes, I could."

Years
ooc: I feel sorry for Al..not being able to eat...

ic: "YAY!" Then,Realm took Ed's hand and dragged him to the tower. Everyone went inside the tower. The titans were all in the play/main room,staring at them...in shock..

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
"Hmph lets leave me behind..."I say grumbling as I walk into the tower."Ed...where are y..."Then I stare open mouthed at the huge T.V."That is a big t.v."

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
((OOC: I feel bad for Al too. T_T))

Ed laughed and looked at the TV. "Sure is," he said. He looked back at Realm. "So, what is there to eat? I'm starved."

Years
ic: Realm smiled at Ed. "Let me ask Starfire....STARFIRE!!" And there was Starfire,tilting her head out from behind the wall. "REALM!!!!!" Starfire screamed,flying as fast as she could and hugging Realm in her Tamaranian way. "Realm! I'm SO happy to see you! How has it been? I've been feeling the sick of home.." Realm gasped for air. "Do you have any grub for these people to eat? They won't harm you..they just...something happened to their bodies in the past." Starfire respnded,"Sure! Follow me!" She led them to the kitchen.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Sorry for being late...

Name: Saphira
Description: Saphira is slender and tall, with the build of a gymnast. She wears mostly blue, such as a light blue tank and dark blue baggy jeans. Her eyes are a deep sapphira blue color. Golden brownish-blondish hair cascades to the middle of her back. She has black fingerless gloves, and a silver chain that she won't take off.
Personality: A loner. Saphira doesn't like interacting with others, and trusts even fewer. She drifts from place to place, never really having a home.
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills: Anything that has to do with water.
Side: Neutral
Other Info:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
((OOC: That's okay Saphi, start RPing whenever you want. ^-^ BTW, *pokes* Didja clean out your messages yet?))

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Okay, I'll find you somehow. *pokes back with a stick* Yes, I did. XD

Ic: Saphira watched the town below her from her perch on a rooftop. She had never visited this place before. What was it called again? Leap City? No, Jump City. That was it. Saphira sat down, wondering where to go now.

~Ozy~

Years
I'd followed the group into the tower, still cloaked. So far, they did not appear to be my particular manner of prey. All the well, I didn't want to be distracted by secondary targets. There was another in the city right now, far more important. Tysee, by name, or so my information said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back