• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Titanic Alchemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira shook her head, dening the drink. "What problem? If you're askin' me, theres really nothing wrong. People just.... don't like me, thats all." She waited for a response. Once they knew about her abilities they would probably ask her to leave, like everyone else.

Years
ic: Realm leaned over at Saphi. "Saphi..are you sure? Please don't be sad...please.." She hugged Saphi.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira sat completely still, unused to this kind of attention. "Alright...?" She said, still trying to figure out why they were excepting her while others pushed her away. It was nice knowing there were people out there who cared.

Years
ooc: Yay! ^_^

ic: Realm stopped hugging and gave Saphi a bright smile. Starfire then leaned. "Hey...Robin! Can she stay? Can she stay?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Oh, I wasn't really planning on staying, I mean, I don't want to trouble you... Er...." Saphira said, but stopped. These girls weren't going to let her leave. Truthfully, she didn't mind having somewhere to stay.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Robin: "Sure, she can stay. Tomorrow well see if you can be a Titan? K Saphira?"
Beast Boy: *Yawn*! "I'm heading to bed, I stayed up late lastnight. Nice meeting you Saphira, see you tomorrow morning." Beast Boy walked to his room to go to bed.
Cyborg: "So where are you from Saph?"

Years
ic: "YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Starfire and Realm screamed,hugging Saphi. (not chocking her though...lol) Then there was a pause. "Yes...Saphi. I would like to know where you're from to..."Starfire agreed. Realm nodded. "Tell us!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira took a deep breath. "I... don't know. A long time ago, my home, my town, was attacked. No one survived but me. Someone found me, and raised me. Once they found out about my abilities, though, they sent me away. I've been traveling ever since, drifting from one place to the other."

Years
ic: "hic..hic.." Starfire was crying. "H-how..h-horrible..You...*hic* poor thing..*hic.."
Realm was crying too,gigving another hug. "You can have a room next to us..BFF.."Realm said.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Okay?" There was no point in refusing. These people were being kind to her. It would be ruse to turn down their offer.

Ooc: RP block... @o@

Years
ooc: "YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!" The two screamed...again. "Follow us!!" they started leading her to her new room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back