• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

For the next story arc, would you be prefer your character to be part of a 3-4 person hero squad?

• No, I'd rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm busy now, maybe at a later time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Aaaaaand he's done!

Finally the full story of Edwards life and the events that lead him to be Renegade are complete. (Aside forma bit of proof reading and spell checking to be done later.)

I do hope you all enjoy the finished product!

One thing: your character is bad-ass. Yes, I did expect a batman-like "my parents died" story, but holy crap you conveyed and made your so much better. He nonhesitantly killed his own father, just like that. The fact you put it in first person made it so much better too. Regenade is probably the character with the most sense of purpose among all the heroes, and whoever says he is a stereotype either has only seen the gifs or can't read.

You still don't beat the chick who can merge a cat and a gun though, sorry

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    One thing: your character is bad-ass. Yes, I did expect a batman-like "my parents died" story, but holy crap you conveyed and made your so much better. He nonhesitantly killed his own father, just like that. The fact you put it in first person made it so much better too. Regenade is probably the character with the most sense of purpose among all the heroes, and whoever says he is a stereotype either has only seen the gifs or can't read.

You still don't beat the chick who can merge a cat and a gun though, sorry

The chick can't merge living things though.

-Bloody backstory-

Two things:
    1. It needs more TEA
    2. How did he acquire echolocation? Did the scroll teach him that? He just suddenly seemed to acquire that ability out of nowhere. Otherwise, I really like the backstory, although I don't know for sure how well it fits the T-rating if there is going to be that much blood involved, haha.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    So, guys! To whomever this might concern;

I'm currently adding people from this RP to Skype, in order to make a group chat for Titans! I figure it'll make it easier to chat about the RP, plan out things and ask questions to each other. So if you're up for joining in on it, toss me a PM with your Skype name and I'll add you in! If you don't use Skype or just want to stick to the OOC chat here (I know Gimme doesn't really like Skype), that's totally cool! Just wanted to give you guys the offer :)

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    Two things:
    1. It needs more TEA
    2. How did he acquire echolocation? Did the scroll teach him that? He just suddenly seemed to acquire that ability out of nowhere. Otherwise, I really like the backstory, although I don't know for sure how well it fits the T-rating if there is going to be that much blood involved, haha.

I prefer coffee. *Everyone gasps in shock.*

Also here, it was vaguely implied before but I made it more obvious.

"My chi was perfected and I used it to see what my eyes could not. It showed me how to use my other senses to great effect. I learned that my ears were much more effective than my eyes and that by channeling my chi, those same ears could trump my eyes entirely. Echolocation, the sounds and slight vibrations of the World opened up to me, a pin dropping a mile away could be found and tracked with focus... no vision required at all, all achieved through the focus of energy into my ability to hear."

And yes it's a bit bloody. But that's all I really described, dead bodies and blood. There was lots of blood yes but that's about all that was mentioned... now if I wanted it to be breaking the T rating...

Warning, pretty damn gory. Not for the faint of heart:​

Spoiler:

But I didn't describe that because THAT would have been a bloody back story by todays standards and THAT would have been M rated.

You peeps ever watch modern day serial killer dramas? Or any of the latest bloody horror movies to hit the cinema? Now that crap is damned nasty.

You have to remember that this is the experience that drove Edward insane and caused him, an IT student, to recluse away, rob a military base and swear to murder every super-powered being on the planet. It wasn't a fun time, not at all. O.O'' If anything, I severely toned it down both in the gore factor and the psychological factor.

Besides, worse bloody violence than the example I provided is used by comics for comedy nowadays! You guys ever read the Deadpool comics? So much gore it makes you want to vomit but damn is that guy hilarious.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I prefer coffee. *Everyone gasps in shock.*

Owh man, we need an organisation named COFFEE now too, haha.

I and Adventure seem to have joined the skype group, btw :)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Our new mascot

Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    God, I'm finally done. Sorry for the short history but I lost the one I originally written. Also I decided to further expand my power so I hope everything's alright now. im so rusty ;-;

Arx's Axel is accepted!

Here is an update, hopefully this is better. I added the range on the abilities, and I made it so that he can only act offensively or defensively. Also, his only defensive technique, besides repulsion, is intangibility, which consumes way more energy than most of his powers, and it can't be held for long. Besides that, if Richard is hit by anyone with above-average strength, he's likely to be in the hospital for a week, maybe less due to his slightly accelerated healing.

The Canceler's Reverb is accepted!

Ahh I see. It all makes sense now. Now I feel dumb.

Image is still freaking badass though.

10/10

Would laugh again.

EDIT:

Aaaaaand he's done!

Finally the full story of Edwards life and the events that lead him to be Renegade are complete. (Aside forma bit of proof reading and spell checking to be done later.)

I do hope you all enjoy the finished product!

Deceptio's Renegade is accepted! (As long as he promises not to kill anybody in his first post! ;) )

'Scuse me, what about Renegade, among others, is endearing?

Foiling
    Endearing
    Envoys

Back