• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Today I bought...

Sirfetch’d

This is a thread to basically discuss and chat about what you bought today. What did you purchase? Where did you buy these items? How much did you spend, etc?

As for me, I only spent about $10 today. I bought myself lunch which was two slices of pizza, a drink, and a bag of chips. I didn't really need to spend any money as I am saving up, but I was really hungry and didn't really care, haha.

Sirfetch’d

I don't really know if this counts as buying, but I filled up my gas today which cost me $46.08.

It counts! I know from experience that gas is an annoying expense because it seems like you fill up and then have to turn right around and do so again. I've spent more money this year on gas than anything X_X

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I was legit expecting to blow through at least 10 bucks today, with food and the mall and all, but I spent zero. -_-

Years
    I was expecting to spend some money at the mall today as well, but didn't as my friend got us lunch instead.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    I spent 2 bucks on some mcdonald panacakes for "brunch" morning as I had gotten hungry lol.(but man they sure are good). As for anythin else..nothing. thats it. 2 bucks. I am a very cheap person eh lol

Sirfetch’d

Both of you are so lucky yo be able to go to the mall and not even spend a dime, lmao. I cannot recall the last time that I went to the mall and spent less than $10-$15. I guess I have bad spending habits XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Same as Roc; I avoid spending money if it isn't necessary. The most recent time I spent money was because a friend couldn't afford to come with me on a trip, so I paid her way. Worth it, in my opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
    If I had my way, I wouldn't have spent any money today, but I needed to buy a transit pass for next month to get to and from work. It's cheaper than buying a car and fueling it all the time, but $91 a month adds up quickly (over $1000 a year).

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    It's 2:30am and I just got back from walmart. I finally found some energy to actually get up and go get some DayQuil, cold-touch tissues, aloe tissues, and some sore throat drops. Stupid cold cost me nearly $15. x_x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Let's see... today I:

- picked up a prescription & bought a chocolate bar while I was at it
    - bought two graph paper notebooks & a new clipboard (current one is falling apart)
    - preordered Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (yay!)
    - paid off my cell phone bill
    - paid off my credit card bill

:( Spent more today than I would have liked but oh well. Most of it was necessary so I guess I don't feel too bad about it.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I bought a can of Grizzly Wintergreen snuff tobacco for $2.50, a cappuccino for $1 and a 11 gallons of gas for my car for $35

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    I got a bottle of soft drink for just about $3.20, and I took the bus twice for about $1.10 each.

Not much ^-^

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    Today so far I have brought

-Candy for tonight's party
    - Bleach DVD for my nephews christmas
    - Newspaper

which so far is about 25 pounds/dollars

Sirfetch’d

The day has just started for me and I have already spent about $5. I bought a breakfast biscuit and a drink from the store.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Both of you are so lucky yo be able to go to the mall and not even spend a dime, lmao. I cannot recall the last time that I went to the mall and spent less than $10-$15. I guess I have bad spending habits XD

Oh, I was supposed to. I just ran out of time. D: I need to go shopping soon.

Anyway, bought some red velvet cupcakes today. :D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Nothing new bought today but I guess turning on the heat and hot water ends up pumping up my bill at the end of the month so dunno if that counts.

Oh no wait, £1 for my sports massage :3

Years
    A tuna wrap for a very hefty price of $7.50 at the school cafeteria. It didn't have a price tag but I assumed it wouldn't be more than the afternoon wraps which are the same size, but.. meh. Was too hungry so I bought it. :<

Back