• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Today I bought...

Years
    I have a question. How can I spend $20.00 as close as possible in its entirety ($17.69 before taxes here). I have an American Express gift card which expires November 21, and I wanna make the most of it without wasting money.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I have a question. How can I spend $20.00 as close as possible in its entirety ($17.69 before taxes here). I have an American Express gift card which expires November 21, and I wanna make the most of it without wasting money.

If there is something you need/want that costs 20 dollars or more, just use the card and pay off the remaining costs with cash

Sirfetch’d

I just added on to the money that I spent today by buying lunch. In total between breakfast and lunch I spent around $12 which isn't too bad.

Sirfetch’d

I just went to a local store and bought breakfast, and for lunch I had a Subway sub that was delicious :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I spent fiddy scent (50 cents) on these things called fruit stacks basically they are these multi coloured ice poles(forgot the name of them) they taste good and sell very cheaply for what your getting.

TY

I bought some fries for dinner since i was home alone with my sisters and i was hungry

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    All I bought today was food.

I woke up too late to cook breakfast and had only about 30 minutes before I had to be at work, so I rolled out of bed and immediately went to work. On my way I picked up breakfast. I think that cost me about $5.00.

Then I bought lunch and dinner for later at lunch time and that cost me about $10.00.

Sirfetch’d

All I bought today was a pack of gum, haha. I went to the store to get gas once my mom got home with my car. She had to take it today to buy me more tires, but forgot to oput gas in it so when I went to the store to fill up I decided to buy a pack! My mom paid for the gas so it technically doesn't count as me buying it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Recently bough a Kindle Fire HD off of Amazon and the Marvel Encyclopedia. Woo, no I don't have a spending problem. xD

Years
    Nothing today, although I'm trying to convince myself not to pop on a pair of black boots (and just wait till Black Friday or Cyber Monday). It's a difficult battle, though!

I spent about $110 the other day on clothes. So yeah...no spending problem at all. :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Yesterday, I believe, I bought The Avengers on Blu-ray. <3 I didn't really buy much today. I bought a popcorn tin with Frosty on it because I love Frosty! I also bought this Hello Kitty Coloring Book and a Snoopy Christmas mug because my dad broke my first one. :[

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I bought a pack of chips while I was at college earlier today, which cost a dollar and fifty-cent. The pack's pretty small, so I thought that it should've been a little cheaper, but... oh well, it doesn't really matter. xD When I got back home, I wanted to have some ice cream. Since we didn't have any in the fridge, I went to the grocery to buy some. It was approximately six dollars. Finally, at six in the evening, I've ordered a pie of pizza, which cost me twelve dollars. In total, I've spent nineteen dollars and fifty-cent today—almost twenty.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
    i took my brother to lunch and spent $44 =( then had to get a new dress blue jumper that was $89 so i wont be making too many more purchases this week.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Cigarettes.. €7 a pack. Bought three of them, but that's enough for the entire week.
    I know, I know.. They're way too expensive. :/

Get rollies instead. So much cheaper and 'better' for you - as far as a cigarette can be considered any good for you anyway. Here you're looking maybe £8.50 (last I heard anyway) for a pack of 20 which is $13.75. Yeahhhhh. The prices you pay are actually really cheap in comparison. d:

edit: scratch that, you're euro not dollars. Still, I think £8.50 is in the range of €10?

Back