• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Top 3 Places

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    It's hard for me to say, but:
    1. Distortion World (it was fun surfing down a waterfall)
    2. Veilstone City (because of the Game Corner)
    3. Sunyshore City (I love its layout)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    1. Hearthome City, I just love this place for some reason.
    2. Veilstone City, Mostly groceries and massages. :3
    3. Floaroma Town, love the BGM... Especially during daytime, The Flower Shop worth a mention for their free berries.

Other notable places: (mainly because of awesome BGM)
    Acuity Lakefront, Valor Lake, Route 209, Jubilife City, Eterna Forest, Pastoria City(night time BGM)

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    Hmm... My three favorites would be...

1.Snowpoint city - cool music, cool looks and the diamond dust event!^^
    2.One of the lakes - Awesime music and awesome legendaries!^^
    3. Veilstone City - The game corner, the Galactic building and the background music... Everything united in perfect awesomeness!^^

Years
    Okay so i have only played diamond, and pearl so I'm not going to say distortion world, sorry.

1. Vielstone department store- Did i spell vielstone right? Anyway i love to shop and this is the perfect place obviously.
    2. Snowpoint temple- before you have the regi-trio i liked going through and just looking at the awesome regigigas sprite, also i liked the music in here.
    3. The old chateu- this is the only place in sinnoh to see any actual ghosts and i believe in the whole pokemon universe so far, i also like rotom.

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    battle zone - factory head thorton i will destroy thee

dis. world - walking on walks and stuff **** was trippy

Foggy cave off victory road - it was fun and marley was such a **** it was sweet

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I haven't played my Diamond version for awhile now, from what I can remember I am quite fond of these:

1) Distortion World: It got me to be honest. That eerie yet cool vibe about it really consumed me.
    2) Eterna Forest: This place is so mystical, plus it has some of my favourite pokemon living in it.
    3) Gyms: Ahhhhh; I love gyms. I just love how each gym has it's own puzzle that usually relates to the gym leaders pokemon type.

ChaoZZ BuBBleZ

Mightyena Lieks You! ^^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    1: Distortion World! Its so Distorted!
    2: Pastoria Great Marsh! Throwing Mud at Pokemon is Funny!
    3: Victory Road! So Exciting!

Tsuki Neko

The Darkness that Lurks Within
    Years
    I haven't played Diamond or Pearl in a long time. --"
    So from what I remember...

1. Distortion World - it's like a puzzle and I like puzzles
    2. Hearthome City - Contests and Amity Square XD
    3. Floaroma Town - soooooooooooo pretty and peaceful

~mao...

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    1. One of the snowy peaks in Mount coronet. I like the blizzards and the music is so calming yet fierce at the same time.
    2. Distortion world. I like places with not many people in it.
    3. Old Chateau. Mystifying and lone place. I love how you can see ghosts there too.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
    I'll sound like a broken record but:

1. Distortion World- I enjoyed the puzzle, and the music is really well done.
    2. The route leading fom Veilstone to the Resort Area.- I really loved the music the most in this. It always makes me feel like I'm powerful and nothing can go wrong. It's like a fresh start. I guess this is why I like it. You exit out of the distortion world into this area. It's like all the evil is gone and nothing can go wrong.
    3. Snowpoint- I love snow and I really loved the music here. I usually visit this city at night because it looks so peaceful.

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Acuity Lakefront, Team Galactic HQ, and Mt. Coronet are my favorites.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    1. Canalave City (You may think it's a strange choice but I love the harbour and the general set up of the place)

2. Distortion World (A very entertaining experience)

3. Veilstone City (I love to go shopping for booster for friendship and pokeballs and stuff. ^_^)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back