• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 6 Generation Favorites

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
  • Each generation has brought us some of our most favorite Pokemon. I want to know what your favorite Pokemon is from each Generation and why you chose it.

This is how you List:

1. Favorite Pokemon from Kanto
    2. Favorite Pokemon from Johto
    3. Favorite Pokemon from Hoenn
    4. Favorite Pokemon from Sinnoh
    5. Favorite Pokemon from Unova
    6. Favorite Pokemon from Kalos

My Top 6 Generation Favorites:

1. Kanto

Charizard is not only my favorite Kanto Pokemon, but my favorite Pokemon of all time. Simply put, training a Charmander into a Charizard in Red Version taught me lessons in perseverance, responsibility and hard work and made me a stronger person. He's since become my own personal symbol of strength.

2. Johto

There's a certain mystery to Espeon that intrigues me. It has the perfect mix of beauty, grace, and power that's just irresistible.

3. Hoenn

Zangoose was and still is a POWERHOUSE. He hits hard and fast; my preferred battling style, and looks so good doing it.

4. Sinnoh

If I thought that Zangoose could hit hard and fast, Infernape raised the bar to "OVER 9,000!!!!!". Despite having a powerful 6 member team, it seemed as if I was doing an Infernape Solo run in my first playthrough of Platinum. He was that good and has since become one of my most lethal aces.

5. Unova

One Word: MOXIE. I wasn't too keen on Unova's Pokemon in the beginning. However, over the course of my Pokemon White Nuzlocke, Krookodile proved to be the sole survivor. Thanks to Moxie (and a good physical attacking nature), I was able to make the most of this cool croc and swept through with the force of a great typhoon.

6. Kalos

The looks, the moves, the RAW POWER!!! Gogoat is a literal battering ram. It can take as good as it gets and has proven itself to be a major MVP in a powerhouse team.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Kanto - Persian: Just love this feline, love cats, and for so long it was my #1 favorite Pokemon (until Watchog got introduced), being normal type, via TM's it can learn attacks of various types

Johto - Furret:- love ferrets (mustelids in general), cutest Pokemon in Johto and same in Amie. How can I refuse not having such a cute Pokemon in my team, it always helps me out.

Hoenn - Linoone:- main reason I love it: based on a weasel! (my favorite animals), has helped out a lot in my teams.

Sinnoh - Floatzel: - I love sea otters (which are aquatic mustelids), so cute in Amie, and a regular in most of my teams not just as my main surfer.

Unova - Watchog: - #1 favorite since it's I first saw it, so cute in Amie as well. I love how it can learn attacks from various other types which gives me an advantage in battle. It seems that who ever created Watchog took my favorite animals (weasel and a meerkat), my favorite attacks

Kalos - Meowstic:- again main reason I love it is because I love cats (and no new mustelids where introduced in Kalos either) - I prefer the female over the male. It's also the first psychic Pokemon I ever used and so far I really liked the psychic type

Last edited:

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
    Years
  • Kanto- Onix Onix isn't really a great pokemon, but I absolutely fell in love with it's design. I always figured it would be sick to ride a 20 foot solid-rock snake around.

Johto- Snubbull At first, I thought Snubbul was ugly and useless, but it singlehandedly saved my first Pokemon Crystal Nuzlocke. I have fallen in love with it ever since.

Hoenn- Ralts line Ralts is hands-down, my favorite pokemon of all time.

Sinnoh- Torterra Absolutely marvelous. I love the design of the Turtwig line and the unique typing.

Sorry to say, but I have never played any Gen 5 or 6 game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014

Kanto

If someone had asked me my favorite Pokemon of the original 150 before this month, I would not have said Ditto. Ditto's design is as simple as it gets, and before the Imposter ability, it wasn't useful in battle. However, I have new found love for the purple slime ball, and it's endless possibilities in battle are intriguing.
    Runner ups: Raichu, Squirtle, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Eevee
    Johto

Togetic has always been one of my favorite Pokemon in terms of design. I've tried using it with an eviolite in battle, but it still manages to faint nearly every battle. While I've given up trying to utilize Togetic competitively, I still love it's design.
    Runner ups: Umbreon, Espeon, Cyndaquil
    Hoenn

I wasn't fond of many Hoenn-introduced Pokemon. Banette didn't even begin to grow on me until 2011 or so. But now Banette is undoubtedly my favorite Pokemon.
    Runner ups: Mawile, Absol, Mightyena, Delcatty
    Sinnoh

Leafeon has a simple, sweet design and back in the days of Pearl/Diamond Wifi battles, Leafeon was a satisfactory team member. The so-called "power creep" destroyed any potential Leafeon had to shine, all that would save it now is amazing new physical moves added to its movepool.
    Runner ups: Glaceon, Drifloon, Togekiss
    Unova

Unfortunately, I overlooked this vulture in it's debut game. Just recently I went searching for an effective addition to a team I planned, and Mandibuzz fit the bill. Looking over Mandibuzz now, I don't know how I could have missed how cool it looks.
    Runner ups: Musharna, Archen
    Kalos

Meowstic is quite the interesting Pokemon. The female Meowstic has an especially appealing design. These Pokemon are simple but unique, something I appreciate in Pokemon designs.
    Runner ups: Furfrou, Fennekin, Vivillon, Pangoro, Spritzee, Sylveon

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Kanto
    - Bellsprout is my favorite Pokemon of all time so it automatically gets placed here. I love grass types and something about it has just stuck with me.

Johto
    - Steelix. I used to love Onix and then Steelix came along and was a thousand times better. It's either one of or may be my favorite steel type. Everytime I'm thinking of putting a steel type on my team I always contemplate Steelix.

Hoenn
    - Blaziken. This was kind of hard because I LOVE most of the Hoenn Pokemon. Ultimately though I have the most memories with Blaziken and I love using it. I don't think I've ever used a starter more in my life than that one.

Sinnoh
    - Togekiss. This was even harder because none of the Sinnoh Pokemon really stood out to me. Top three would be Togekiss, Honchkrow, and Empoleon, but I'm going with Togekiss because it ended up being a great Pokemon for me. I pretty much destroyed everything with it and it's a lil cutie too lol.

Unova
    - Mandibuzz. There are a lot of Pokemon I prefer design wise over it, but I haven't used many of the Pokemon from this generation yet to say one of them is my favorite. I did use Mandibuzz though and I really loved it design and all.

Kalos
    - Florges because it's a fairy and flower and pretty much made for me. Omg I loved using it so much.

Years
  • Top 6 Generation Favorites

Although I like Flareon and Jolteon, too, Vaporeon has been sooooo useful every time I've used it. I also really love its design, shiny colors, and cry.

Similar to Vaporeon, Espeon has been very useful whenever I've used it. In fact, I managed to beat Red in HG by primarily using Espeon, and it has also won me a few prints in the Battle Frontier. I also really love its design (carbuncles ftw), though in terms of shiny colors I'm not a fan. (Shiny Umbreon is waaaaay better.)

I LOVE THIS THING'S DESIGN SO MUCH, hnnnngh. It also has a really pretty cry and shiny color, and has been useful to me in gen. III. Also giving an honorable mention to Altaria, who has likewise been useful and has played a huge role in plenty of my teams.

Love its design, shiny colors, type, and cry. Haven't used it much because of the other Eeveelutions, though, haha.

THIS IS THE CUTEST LITTLE BUG EVER, ENOUGH SAID. /bias

If you haven't noticed by now four out of six of the Pokemon are Eeveelutions. Love its design, hidden ability, type, and shiny colors. Like most the other Pokemon mentioned, Sylveon has been a very useful member on my team(s). Plus, it's really, really adorable in Amie ;w;

Years
  • Guess i'll mention mine, why not.

Kanto:

My #1 favorite Pokémon of all time, Lapras is one that will always be up there for me. Its majestic background and elegance has really made me take a liking to it. I've used it in so many playthroughs of Gen I and II AND their remakes, and used it in my first playthrough of X, where I was pretty happy to be able to get one given to me. Being a transporter that can learn so many cool attacks really stuck out to me.

Johto:

This is yet another long-time favorite of mine that's been since GSC when it was introduced. Sick design for a dog, and getting a Mega Evolution certainly worked for it. I just love it. It's one of my three favorites ever, up with Lapras and Scolipede, the latter of whom i'll proceed to discuss in a bit.

Hoenn:

I've always liked the concept of a gigantic metal dinosaur/reptile thingy. Its design is just awesome to me, and it can learn a LOT of neat attacks. Despite those glaring 4x weaknesses and its slow speed, there is a lot to like about Aggron, namely its STAB Head Smashes that it can fire off with Rock Head, and it getting a Mega Evolution with titanic defense. So yeah, this one definitely takes the slot for my favorite Hoenn Pokémon.

Sinnoh: (Not counting previous gen evolutions)

An awesome designed bird, along with its sick cry that makes for a really sick one to have. Not as generic as the other first route birds.

(If previous gen evolutions are counted)

Wooly mammoths have always been a cool specimen to base a Pokémon off of, and this one gets two neat STAB types to hit with. So I find it cool for both of those factors.

Unova:

Ah, good old Scolipede. This 8'02'' 442 pound giant bug i've always thought looked insanely cool, and is unusually fast for a heavyweight. Throw in STAB Megahorn, along with some other sick moves like Rock Slide, Earthquake, Aqua Tail and Superpower, as well as something that can Baton Pass, and that's a winner of a megapede in my book. Speed Boost only made it even more awesome. And how about that cry? Its shiny form is even cooler. Some people really dig this one, others don't, and it takes the place as not only my favorite Pokémon from Unova, but one of my three favorites ever.

Kalos:

Originally it was Pangoro, but this one takes it for me after some consideration, even though i've never used one. An interesting design and some cool stuff to back it up in battle, even if it's not the best.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kanto (1st gen)

Butterfree is both my favorite Kanto Pokemon, and my favorite Pokemon of all time. I think Ash's Butterfree from early in the anime helped cement my love for it, even though I never used it in the games until HeartGold. When I finally did, I was surprised at how good it was with the right strategy, and I'll gladly keep using it going forward.

Johto (2nd gen)

A Pokemon that I didn't necessarily love at first, but Azumarill grew on me in the later generations (but before it gained it's Fairy typing). Now, it just happens to be more useful than before, and having a shiny one would probably be one of my crowning Pokemon moments.

Hoenn (3rd gen)

This one was very tough, as there are a lot of other Hoenn Pokemon I love, and this spot could've easily gone to Aggron, Wailord, or even Rayquaza. I picked Sceptile though, as it was one of my two favorite starters I've ever used, and is the Pokemon I've had in my possession the longest (from my original Sapphire file, and currently on HeartGold).

Sinnoh (4th gen)

Another tough choice that I nearly gave to Empoleon, but Froslass wins out here. Froslass has arguably my favorite design to date, and I love its unique Ice/Ghost typing. And if it weren't for another user scooping it, it might've actually been my username right now.

Unova (5th gen)

No Unovan Pokemon really stood out to me as amazing, but I've really liked Sigilyph in the chances I've had to use it. It's basically a poor man's version of Lugia in terms of battling, and it has a very unique design that stood out to me amongst some other Pokemon in Unova.

Kalos (6th gen)

I still don't feel as if I know the Pokemon of Kalos well enough to give a good assessment of my favorites, but Litleo and Pyroar stood out to me from very early on. They both remind me a lot of the two-stage Fire types of Kanto (Vulpix-Ninetales, Ponyta-Rapidash, Growlithe-Arcanine), which is probably why I felt attached to them so quickly.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • 1. Favorite Pokemon from Kanto
    Mewtwo? Must I explain one of the most OP pokemon in the world?

2. Favorite Pokemon from Johto
    It's a tie between Tyranitar and Scizor. I loved them both in the game because they were so strong and then when they were in pokemon 4ever that just made me love them even more because they were made that much more awesome.

3. Favorite Pokemon from Hoenn
    Walrein. I don't know why, but I fell in love with Walrein while playing XD Gale of Darkness and have used it in every one of my playthroughs in any gen 3 game since.

4. Favorite Pokemon from Sinnoh
    None. Sinnoh was dumb.

5. Favorite Pokemon from Unova
    Conkeldurr. The only pokemon I actually like in the entire region. I use it every time I play in game and I use it competitively. It's a badass.

6. Favorite Pokemon from Kalos
    Haven't played it yet.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Kanto - Ninetales
    This was a hard race between Ninetales and Arcanine - but eventually Ninetales took the spot. I find the origin and the concept of Ninetales very interesting and I was even more intrigued when I watched the episode of a Ninetales with a master who looks like Brock. Her design is also majestic and elegant, but not over the top as well. A Mega-evolution of Ninetales with a secondary type of either Psychic or Ghost would be awesome. :D
    Runner-ups: Arcanine, Charizard, Electabuzz, Eevee

Johto - Azumarill
    It originally was a tie between Skarmory and Ampharos, but I suddenly remembered how much I loved Azumarill. I have nothing much to say here, but Azumarill has progressively turned stronger as generations passed and not to mention the design is cute too. :D
    Runner-ups: Skarmory, Ampharos, Espeon, Cleffa

Hoenn - Sceptile/Altaria
    Can I even choose from these two? Hoenn is absolutely my favorite region and choosing between all of them was hard enough. Sceptile was my very first starter. He's fast and his design is sleek too. Altaria's dragon typing hasn't really made much sense to me but that's what makes her cool. :D Altaria is an overall favorite of mine and she hits well too!
    Runner-ups: every single one of them <3

Sinnoh - Luxray
    Luxray is the Pokemon that made me love electric types. He's an electric lion, and the x-ray abilities are cool. Luxray always finds a spot on my Sinnoh-based teams.
    Runner-ups: Gallade, Glaceon, Mismagius, Weavile

Unova - Reuniclus
    Reuniclus was the star Pokemon on my first White playthrough. He may be slow, but with Trick Room he can prove himself to be quite strong. I like the design too. :)
    Runner-ups: Serperior, Oshawott, Lilligant, Mienshao

Kalos -
    Can't judge for sure, since I haven't played the games yet. I like the designs of most of them though.
    Possible favorites: Sylveon, Greninja (...??)

Last edited:

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • Kanto - Hitmonchan

I started with FireRed and Hitmonchan was always a go to Pokè for me, with all three elemental punches and sky uppercut, it plowed through ever oponent in it's way

Johto - Tyranitar

Tyranitar was always beastly and since it's classified as a pseudo legendary it has immense power, ever since I first found Larvitar on the sevii islands and then again when I played through the older gen games, he's been a staple in almost every team i've ever made

Hoenn - Metagross

When steven gave me a beldum I was a bit miffed, I mean, it's typing was cool but it only knew takedown?! Nethertheless I trained it up and it grew on me, when it evolved into Metagross it started taking down entire teams and i've never not trusted a metagross on a team ever since

Sinnoh - Magmortar

When I learned that first gen furthered evolutions were being added I had always hoped that Magmar would get something, and when he did he got an evolution with a massive sp atk stat and the ability to learn flamethrower, thunderbolt, and psychic, I could take on the entire elite 4 with him and win

Unova - Chandelure

Chandelure follows on the trend on a sp atk giant, and with the dual ghost/fire typings he got two of my favourite types ever, it was a no brainer choosing him for my team

Kalos - Clawitzer

Another sp atk based Pokè, bet you're seeing the pattern here? (I really like sp attacks haha), okay so just the fact that Clawitzer learns aura sphere along with its other myriad of moves was enough to make me want one forevermore

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    Your favorite Pokémon of every generation?

So, there are 6 generations of the creatures we love to catch,train and battle/compete with=>Pokémon. And today we have 719 of these friends. But, having to chose your all time favorite (or least favorite) one is difficult (for most people). What I'm asking you is what is your favorite and least liked Pokémon from every generation and why?
    This poll will close on the 23 of May.

My favorites
    Spoiler:

Let me know what you think. I'll publish the voting results.

Years
  • Hey Matej, welcome to the PokeCommunity! We've actually got a thread that's asking the exact same question as yours right below this thread, so I'm going to merge your topic over there (no use having duplicate threads). You also may want to think of changing your text color from white, as anyone with a light forum style such as myself won't be able to read your posts. Thanks!

MERGED.

Years
  • Omg this is gonna be so challenging haha, alrighty here we go :)

Kanto:

Not only my favourite Kanto Pokémon but my favourite overall Pokémon, heavily based on its design for being so elegant and majestic and also cause the first game I ever played had Vulpix as a version exclusive so I've become super attached to it and try to have one on my team whenever possible :)

Johto:

As soon as I saw this guy in my original playthrough of Silver it became an immediate favourite - the fact that it evolved due to liking me was exceptionally cool haha and the fact that I met one at the Elite Four (Karen's) just made it even more awesome in my eyes lol :)

Hoenn:

This has been the hardest choice yet as Hoenn is home to a lot of my favourites, for example Sceptile, Manectric and Dustox but I chose Swellow because it was the first early bird (in comparison to the likes of Pidgey, Starly etc) I felt a connection to and is still my favourite today. Its design is just beautiful, as with Ninetales I was drawn to it for its elegance :)

Sinnoh:

This was quite hard as well but I chose Uxie because it's the only small legendary I've ever taken a liking to, I don't know why but for some reason it really stands out to me, and in my version of Diamond I used mine in a lot of Contests :)

Unova:

It might seem an usual choice but I really like Dwebble, when I first saw it I knew I wanted to try it out in my Black playthrough anyways but then I saw it in the anime and cause of its personality in that I liked it even more :)

Kalos:

I've picked Dedenne for this region, it's just adorably cute and I love the fact that it looks like a mini chubby Raichu haha. Its appearances in the anime also have a lot to do with my liking him as its lifestyle of sleeping a lot mirrors me completely haha :)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Kanto -

Arcanine is a Pokemon that I describe as noble, strong and majestic. Charizard and Porygon2 coming at a close podium finish, Arcanine takes the spot for #1 just due to the effort it put in during my Gold playthrough. Such a strong Fire-type, the Legendary Pokemon is.

Johto -

Ampharos, how I just want to hug you forever! Ampharos is a heavy hitter, but it can also take hits like a boss, and it's cute as hell. Its Mega Evolution also has fabulous hair.

Hoenn -

Mawile's underrated, but ever since it got that Mega forme, it became one of the strongest Pokemon in game and in competitive. Just try using a 252 Attack Adamant Mega Mawile in competitive! It shatters teams apart. Not only that, but it has a cool appearance, too d: I like the venus flytrap head it has.

Sinnoh -

Rotom is a unique Pokemon, in the way that it possesses appliances and takes control of them. I'm a sucker for uniqueness, so Rotom appeals to me in such a way that it's become not only my favourite Sinnoh Pokemon, but one of my favourite Pokemon in general. It's so cute for a ghost! <3

Unova -

RAWR. 'nuff said.
    But seriously, Hydreigon is truly what it says on the tin. Being the Brutal Pokemon, it doesn't stop until its enemy is reaching for life. A really strong Pokemon, formidable and fearsome, too, Hydreigon is my personal 2nd favourite Pokemon of all time.

Kalos -

Greninja is just awesome. That tongue scarf. I love it. The whole ninja theme. <33. Protean combined with an awesome moveset? I'm currently in love. Greninja is an amazing Pokemon for having the aforementioned features to it. I wonder if it learns any jutsu...no? Well, I think Hydro Pump will do. Or, how about a Protean-assisted STAB Ice Beam? I think either of those will hurt.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Kanto ~ Cloyster

Although Kanto didn't have many favourites of mine, Cloyster has always stuck out to me as an awesome Pokémon. Great defense, decent movepool and a pretty cool looking Pokemon.

Johto ~ Girafarig

Again Johto didn't really offer many Pokemon that I particularly "loved" however Girafarig was an exception. There's something about this Pokémon that really draws me to it, not to mention that it looks so unique.

Hoenn ~ Swellow

Now this one was very difficult seeing how most of my favourite Pokémon are from the Hoenn Region. I've given this some thought but Swellow is by far my all time favourite Pokémon, not just from Hoenn. It has a beautiful design, lightning speed and performs well overall. Altaria is another favourite of mine from the Hoenn region too. Will definitely be using these two in the Ruby & Sapphire remakes!

Sinnoh ~ Roserade

Again this one was a difficult choice, there are many Sinnoh Pokemon that I could class as favourites. Roserade is one Pokémon that I've actually used numerous times and levelled up all the way to Level 100, which is something that doesn't happen often with me. Roserade looks beautiful, has great stats and has a brilliant movepool. Another Pokemon I'll be using in the Ruby & Sapphire remakes for sure.

Unova ~ Crustle

Crustle is another Pokémon I really do like, and with not many Pokemon from the Unova Region standing out to me, Crustle definitely takes the place for favourite Unova Region Pokemon. Oh and it's cute too.

Kalos ~ Klefki

Klefki became my instant favourite Kalos Pokémon from the moment I saw it, using it in my first Kalos playthrough I found it to be such a resourceful Pokémon. It may not look as appealing but to me it's a pretty nifty (and cute) Pokemon.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • 1. Favorite Pokemon from Kanto -->
    I love Marowak and Cubone for all the stories about them. Me "Crybaby pokemon" will always be my favorite <3 (well... the cry baby and his momma) (My second favorite pokemon in this gen. is Rhydon. Love him!)
    2. Favorite Pokemon from Johto -->
    When I first play the G/S/C games, my favorite pokemon was Xatu, but now Lanturn is one of my best pokemon in my team! And in this genration I love all starter equally. I do LOVE Steelix too... This generation is my favorite ^_^
    3. Favorite Pokemon from Hoenn -->
    (He reminds me Rhydon...)
    4. Favorite Pokemon from Sinnoh -->

5. Favorite Pokemon from Unova -->

6. Favorite Pokemon from Kalos -->

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    OOOOoooooOO you don't understand how hard this is for me. Like holy cow.

I love so many Pokemon... ;A;

.. okay here goes. /cringes

• Favorite Pokemon from Kanto

This one was a bit easy for me. Ever since I first laid eyes on Vaporeon I've loved it. <3 I love it's blue color, it's quadruped/fish combination, and it's long lovely tail.
    I always use Vaporeon every chance I get.

• Favorite Pokemon from Johto

Celebi took a while for me to adjust to as a kid. It always looked a bit odd to me, what with it's Onion Fairyness.
    But I came to love Celebi dearly after watching Pokemon 4Ever (a hundred times over, might I add). It's still one of prime favorites of all to this day!

• Favorite Pokemon from Hoenn

To be honest, I only recently came to really adore Zangoose. Before when I thought it was primarily a bipedal Pokemon I didn't really notice or remember it very much.
    But after seeing it in the anime running around on all fours, I just.. eee.~ It's so cute!

• Favorite Pokemon from Sinnoh

I adore the Lake Trio to no end... but I think Azelf probably has to be my favorite of the three.
    As of late I have a lot of fond memories attached to it, having created a character of my own that's an Azelf. And those tails are pretty hypnotizing. ovo

• Favorite Pokemon from Unova

Anyone who knows me knows that I've been in love with Victini since forever and a day ago. That hasn't changed in the least.
    In fact, my love has been fueled greatly over the past couple years due to a few art projects I was involved in.
    It's easily got the spot as my all-time favorite Pokemon, so naturally it sits here.

• Favorite Pokemon from Kalos

Oh man oh man oh MAN this thing. I love it and it's evolutions like crazy for a multitude of reasons, but I won't bore you.
    My Pokesona is an Espurr, actually! So it'd make sense for this little cutie to reign over Kalos as my favorite. (and don't even get me started on it's shiny.)

.. Okay, that wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be.
    I really thought I was gonna be here for an hour. OTL;

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Well, let's see...

Kanto - Venomoth:

It was basically a tie between Scyther and Venomoth. For some odd reason I really liked most of the Bug type Pokemon.

Johto - Celebi:

The only Pokemon I never got on my Gold Version. I always wanted to get one and it's a little bit sad, that it took until and Y...

Hoenn - Flygon:

Originally I thought Trapinch evolves into Crawdaunt, untill I evolved one. Since then it's always been my dragon of choice.

Sinnoh - Gallade:

I haven't played the Sinnoh games, so it took me until X and Y to use them. Out of the many Gen 4 Pokemon I used in X it's been my favourite so far (Mismagius being second)

Unova - Bisharp:

I'm no fan of the Gen 5 Pokemon, meaning I had a hard time to decide, which is my favourite. But in the last couple of weeks Bisharp has stood out quite a bit (same with Volcarona and Ferrothorn, being second and third)

Kalos - Aegislash:

There weren't that many interesting Gen 6 Pokemon, either, but this guy is really interesting as it has a unique typing and fighting style.

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
  • Kanto:

My favorite pokemon for the longest time. Such a nifty little cutie

Johto:

My absolute favorite pokemon of all time. The evolutionary chain is nothing but good desgin-wise, and they've always gotten me out of tight spots.

Hoenn:

Look at that grumpy face~ I really enjoyed the idea of him

Sinnoh:

So fast. A really good glass cannon

Unova:

I didn't enjoy many things about this gen, but this fluffball was one of them

Kalos:

My first shiny ever. Very versatile, and great look

Back