• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Total Drama Island

galford3427

One shall stand One shall fall
Years
  • Hey is anyone else loving this show. I am hooked and cant stop watching it. I love when cartoons do reality show spoofs. Thats why I loved Drawn Together.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I loved Drawn Together, But with TDI, I just like the theme song and the episode when they face their fears.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The first time I saw it I thought it was an Adult Swim show because they censored out that guys privates and they made racial jokes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Total Drama Island was... eh. I've seen a few episodes and it didn't really have me hooked. If anything, I prefer 6teen (which is by the same creators as TDI) over TDI.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Ehh, I dunno. I only saw one episode, the one when they face their fears, and it was good but I wouldn't really sit down and watch it constantly.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I honestly don't see how anyone can dislike this show. It's my favorite show on Cartoon Network leaving out Kanto episodes of Pokemon. Noah's my favorite character, (despite how he's already out of the competition.) Activity wise, it's like the creators of this show spied on me and made me his character. And I have somewhat of his personality too. And Katie and Sadie are utterly hilarious. So is Owen, (his comments about Justin make me laugh hysterically.) I love this show.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Did anyone see when the one girls boobs popped out when the tree took her shirt AND bra off and Lashawna was upset because her man saw it. Adult Swim moment again. They even jiggled a bit.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Did anyone see when the one girls boobs popped out when the tree took her shirt AND bra off and Lashawna was upset because her man saw it. Adult Swim moment again. They even jiggled a bit.

Well it was made in Canada... and they have different censorship standards, I believe. They do put a "TV-PG" warning before every episode. XD

I really enjoy the show. And, oddly enough, my dad likes it, too. I think it's because it is genuinely funny as opposed to most of the crap CN is churning out these days. I watched the marathon to catch up today which was followed by The Mask so I had a pretty good TV day today. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I suppose the show isn't too terrible. I must admit that I find it creative that they would make a cartoon based on a "reality" show. In fact, if Total Drama Island was based on votes from the viewing audience, I'm sure the popularity of it would be phenominal!
    (I would vote in it... xD)

I suppose there are worse shows on Cartoon Network.
    (Points to the stupidity that is The Misadventers of Flapjack and Chowder...)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hiidoran: What? Chowder's awesome. XD

I forgot about the Marathon Sunday, so I only got to see part of it.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I watched this show the other day with my friend. Sure we laughed...mostly at how stupid it was.

I'm sorry, but America cannot make ANYMORE good cartoon shows...I look to Japan mostly now, and their broadcast channel cartoons aren't the best either.

I like the SImpsons.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • I watched this show the other day with my friend. Sure we laughed...mostly at how stupid it was.

I'm sorry, but America cannot make ANYMORE good cartoon shows...I look to Japan mostly now, and their broadcast channel cartoons aren't the best either.

I like the SImpsons.

It's not made in America. It was made in Canada last year... I just said that in my last post.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I happened to watch it when I was at Cici's Pizza. Anyway, the show seemed...How can I put this? It's not my type of cartoon sweeties. It felt kinda of bland, and the whole concept of parodying reality shows was already taken by another cartoon which I some what like; Drawn Together.

Honestly, I couldn't stand watching it sweeties, it felt so uncreative.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I have never watched the show. But all of the commercials regarding it make it seem like a waste of my time. And it seems that many of the posts here have confirmed my belief. Drawn Together was an entertaining cartoon reality tv show just because it had more mature material. But it doesn't come on anymore. I usually only watch CN now to wait for Adult Swim, Naruto and Pokemon.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I think the show is alright, my sister is OBSESSED with it though...until I spoiled the ending for her, I saw the last episode on youtube, hahaha! It's obvious who wins though...it was filmed in Canada soooo...
    Spoiler:

So yea, it's alright, I don't think its like drop dead funny though...

Back