• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tougher D/D/P Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    No i dont plan on having any kind of fight with you, if i were to have a "fight" with you then that would just bring me down to your level which i am not about doing.

Talking down to a mod who was barely even paying attention to you OH MAN YOU ARE SO HARDCORE.

me and him have go arounds like this all the time (or we have once or twice)

We have? I don't remember you. :/

And kudos to airconditioning.

You're very welcome, good sir.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    It was an argument about Arcues being god or something in the D/P section about a month or so ago. And i could care less what position you have on this board, as far as i am concerned you just have a different colored name. I will treat most with seniority respect. But before they can get my real respect then they have to earn it.

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
    An infraction for simply posting 1 spam thread is way too strict. If it's done repeatedly, believe me, infractions do become part of the equation

I don't understand. I made a thread that some mod believed was spam and I automatically got infracted for it, no warning.

DeanoDance locks all the threads when they should just be moved also.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Well, airconditioning, I can say you've got one thing wrong so far. I'm no mod.

@Origin Form: That's something you should talk about to DeanoDance directly.

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
    Well, airconditioning, I can say you've got one thing wrong so far. I'm no mod.

@Origin Form: That's something you should talk about to DeanoDance directly.

If your talking about that infraction,it wasn't from him, it expired already. I currently only have 3 points worth of infractions now.

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    DeanoDance locks all the threads when they should just be moved also.

The ones I lock that could be moved are the ones involving competitive battling (EVs, movesets and the like), and should really go into the stickies in the S&M section. And since I do not have mod permissions in that forum, I cannot merge threads with those stickies. The best thing I can do is lock the thread and redirect the poster to the S&M stickies.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    None of the solutions presented are viable at all...

Why would there be a ban for a first offence posting in the wrong section, or first offense minor spam?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back