• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Do just one box then. It'll be easy way to do it. Don't be like me and do 50 million boxes. But on a good note I'll have an empty save soon to collect more eggs. \o/

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    It's strange because I have like 2 to 3 matches to some people and 0 for others. >.> I don't understand this game. D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Update on my Colloseum playthrough for Johoto starters in premier balls:
    I am up to the re-battle with Ein at Realgam Tower. Ein is ANNOYING ME TO NO END! *sigh*

The other three boss re-battles all went kind of smooth, a few restarts on each of them. but nothing TOO hectic. I think Dakim took two tries, he was EASY. Mirror b's Ludicolo's were annoying as anything. He took about a dozen re-sets at least. I kept trying to have my Altaria put them to sleep with Sing, but I would get one asleep and the other would OHKO my Altaria with Ice Beam. ARRGGHH. I finally get through him, then Venus wasn't too bad. I hadn't caught her Suicune the first time, so it meant that I had Suicune to deal with instead of her Milotic(which trust me was a HUGE blessing).
    But now I am stuck on Ein. His whole team is not bad per-se... but his Starmie is annoying. It can OHKO pretty much everything on my team. *Sigh*

Leveling up on Mt Battle for a while. let's see how long this takes. I feel soooo close. Other than the psudo-Elite Four battles, everything after the boss re-battles is cake(from what I remember).

Oh, and it was just last night that I remember that there are no move tutors, no move re-learner, and so little access to TM's. Boy, Colloseum sure is hard... *sigh*.

I promise you all, those Johto starters will come soon enough.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Don't worry we'll shower you with plenty of good Pokemon in thanks for this! Anything you want we'll get you. Or at least I will if I have it lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Anyone still actually doing the Egg Swap cause it's been over a day since the last swap........

I've been dying to swap more eggs guys!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'm hoping it'll pick back up this weekend. I haven't done it lately because I've been playing through Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds again. I blame Keiran.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Is Keiran always to blame? Lol I kid. I hope so too, cause I love the egg swaps. I think they're always a blast. I think this is my 4th or 5th one and I always keep my eye out for when they happen (almost missed this one though if I didn't see someone post about it). If anyone wants to swap though, just let me know by VMing me. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    No name change!

And going to sleep after getting to final boss zzz...

As for trading, be awhile before I do it again. I love SVs too much and giving away eggs. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Don't worry we'll shower you with plenty of good Pokemon in thanks for this! Anything you want we'll get you. Or at least I will if I have it lol

Aww... Thanks. I will acctually be quite reasonable about what I ask for. Once this is done I will breed enough females in X/Y mostly for those that chimed in early on begging for them... and rely on the rest of you to spread them around in your shops.

It's funny. My original playthrough of Colloseum I DO remember being hard. But I also was focused on the story more than anything, and although I remember getting stuck with some hard battles, I do not recall getting this frustrated. This time around I was hoping to do somewhat of a speed run, and I'm realizing all the things that make the game soooo hard. You have such a limited pool of Pokemon to build your team from, and all the bosses have Pokemon with moves that can pretty much OHKO everything you can find in game. Since it take forever to open the heart of a shadow Pokemon, and shadow Pokemon do not gain levels, grinding for levels is such a longer process. And then you are stuck with a few Pokemon like.... Amphros. Due to the extreme few TM's in the game aside from it's Electric attacks it learns by level up, I can only teach it Hidden Power. Last night I managed to get Suicune close to opening it's heart. Frustration will be over soon enough.... haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This reminds me… I was planning breed a careful Milktank, but never got around to it. :( Should probably start now, but have no clue where to begin. I'm a terrible breeder, haha. I'll look up some guide online and see if that helps.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I bet Miltank eggs have a lot of cow-cium!

(btw we have a guide here)

Bad pun is bad, Keiran. :(

Lets moo-ve on, shall we?

Miltank is a lot of fun too use! No one expects it and Thick Fat and Sap Sipper are excellent abilities. It is also unexpectedly fast. O.o

Years
    Yeah, some people say it's kinda like Blissey, since it can use Heal Bell, and unlike that one it can actually attack. Even if not for much, it's one of those Pokémon that can be creative should you try to use it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    /me adds Miltank to list of Pokemon to breed...

Okay! So my Spring Break is coming up. Expect me to finally have a trade shop up. I was thinking of calling it Team Plasma's Black Market Traders. Seems fitting with my new user name, and I am a huge Team Plasma fan boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back