• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I read the other day on smogon about a defog stealth rock empoleon. I want one of these, but can someone tell me if I go through all the trouble of getting one in pearl with defog then transfer to heart gold then all the way up to Kalos, can I breed those moves onto a kalos born piplup? It's looking like no since they are tm moves from what I have read online but I want some clarification. I hope so, no other decent water types really learn defog.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • So I read the other day on smogon about a defog stealth rock empoleon. I want one of these, but can someone tell me if I go through all the trouble of getting one in pearl with defog then transfer to heart gold then all the way up to Kalos, can I breed those moves onto a kalos born piplup? It's looking like no since they are tm moves from what I have read online but I want some clarification. I hope so, no other decent water types really learn defog.

Nope, it doesn't get either through breeding. It'd have to be a Piplup of Gen 4 origin. Which isn't a problem, since unrated and rated Singles on Battle Spot allow banked Pokémon.

Years
  • Nope, it doesn't get either through breeding. It'd have to be a Piplup of Gen 4 origin. Which isn't a problem, since unrated and rated Singles on Battle Spot allow banked Pokémon.

Thanks for the answer:) I was afraid of that. I know about the battle spot not needing them to be kalos born, it's just a quirk of mine since kalos born are the only shinies "worth" anything anymore. Hopefully gen 7 will bring a water defogger, XD

Edit: just got a pokeball vivillon. Who else has been able to get one?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    So there's been over 90 million trades on the GTS so far... the hype has died so guess we won't be seeing that event for a few months right?

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
  • It's a shame that Wonder Trade doesn't count towards the total otherwise I imagine we would've had it less than a week after the announcement :(

Years
  • I already have at least a box of each Vivillon pattern. D:

tried to edit title and failed D:

Lol me too! I'm pondering cloning some of the pokeball pattern and handing those out for the vivillon for vivillon requests.
    We should make vivillon trading on the gts an event at the annual get together .XD

Edit:btw I like your theme you having going on there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Lol me too! I'm pondering cloning some of the pokeball pattern and handing those out for the vivillon for vivillon requests.
    We should make vivillon trading on the gts an event at the annual get together .XD

Edit:btw I like your theme you having going on there.
    Got bored and changed it lol

Another box of Vivillon for me! :D What to do with all these Vivillon?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's a shame that Wonder Trade doesn't count towards the total otherwise I imagine we would've had it less than a week after the announcement :(

Aw, that sucks. At end of the day, it's still a form of trading, so it should count. The record of would've been a lot higher by now, too, since there are people who use Wonder Trade every day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back