• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trades :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    Hi XD

Im kinda new to this and i was wondering if anyone has any spare pokemon to trade from the older games as I don't have them for my DS lite... I currently have diamond so if people require any from that then I can see what I can do... I dont do shinys right now and dont know much about natures or anything soo... just wanting some of the oldies :)

My Friend code is

2621 4306 0851

Thanks

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I can get you Squirtle and Mudkip eggs if you want. I can pm you later when there ready.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    Aww that would be really good ;) thanks so much ill leave me computer on. Is there anything youd like in particular? x

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I have extra Charmanders and Torchics in my box.

Would you by chance have a Lopunny?

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    I have extra Charmanders and Torchics in my box.

Would you by chance have a Lopunny?

I dont but i can quickly get you one didnt take me long to do my old one :) i would definity appreciate those haha x

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I dont but i can quickly get you one didnt take me long to do my old one :) i would definity appreciate those haha x

Cool thanks. I'm too lazy to get my own. XD

Do you care about natures or genders or anything? All of them are at lvl 1 (haven't done anything to them since they hatched).

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    Cool thanks. I'm too lazy to get my own. XD

Do you care about natures or genders or anything? All of them are at lvl 1 (haven't done anything to them since they hatched).

Nope I dont mind... I dont even know anything about the natures.. dont know how to change them or anything lol so nope its all good. Ill get started on your lopunny :) when will you be on later?.... i might be able to do it in the next ten mins or so. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Nope I dont mind... I dont even know anything about the natures.. dont know how to change them or anything lol so nope its all good. Ill get started on your lopunny :) when will you be on later?.... i might be able to do it in the next ten mins or so. :)

I think I'll be around for the next couple of hours, so you can take your time. :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Aww that would be really good ;) thanks so much ill leave me computer on. Is there anything youd like in particular? x
    No just give me throw away Pokes or eggs thats all I want in return.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    That sounds good... what kind of eggs do you need? :)
    I dont care what eggs since I can breed almost all begginers you can have them for free. And when can you trade? My FC is in my signature and my name is Paul. I can also give Torchic and Charmander.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    I dont care what eggs since I can breed almost all begginers you can have them for free. And when can you trade? My FC is in my signature and my name is Paul.

I can trade now :) ill add you to my friend pad now ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Remember I can also give charmander and Torchic xD. And even Totodile.
    Edit: And I'm waiting for you on wi-fi.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    That was easy ;)... I didnt know what else to send you cause i couldnt tell the difference between which egg i had and which one you sent me lol :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    i have a charmander now... but the others would be great... ill get throw away pokemon this time instead of eggs so i know which is which lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Okay wait just a sec............
    Edit: the other egg i sent you is a totodile egg xD.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    Thank you .... I appreciate it :) jst let me know if there is anything i can get you later ill try my best :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I dont need anything else from you the ones I give are yours to keep.

Back