• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Cards - Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Spectrum is rainbow. It's one of the Special cards you can get. It boosts both power and speed by two points.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yo Arlynn! Me n Wolf-Link want to swap/trade cardz with each other. Im trading my butterfree for his Exeguttrio. Or however its spelt.

Iz tht oki?

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Roadkirby - to trade one card you must make sure that you are both a member of the Site and then both of you send me an e-mail with the information from trades.
    If you're not both part of the website you can only trade entire packs.

And I apologize I havn't been active. I'm very busy this weekend. Tomorrow I will try to be more active.

Skitears: You will get your pack tomorrow
    Wolf-Link: You have to wait until tomorrow to request.
    Shadow Weavile: You have to wait until tomorrow to request.
    Astral: You will get your pack tomorrow
    Weavile3: You will get your pack tomorrow

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Well since your busy, I was about to ask for a pack but you can put it on the last thing for your to do list, you don't have to rush on my pack. Take as much time as you need, you can even do it tommorow or even longer if you want.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    Yay! Thank you!
    -hugs the Togekiss-

I got past the blockage for a bit, then it all fell apart when I tried to go another page...I'm still trying, though..T_T

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yo Astral. Didnt u hear tht Arlynn iz busy. Anywayz.
    Just take ur time arlynn^_^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back