• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading CLONED My Pokémon Ranch Mews and Phiones.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I want both the Mew and the Phione... CMT for offerings...

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
  • how can you recieve the pokemon on june 9 when that's when it came out in america? unless you lilve elsewhere it would take 4 days to get phione and 6 days to get mew

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
    Years
  • Okay guys, I've gotten ALOT of demand here. I am VERY new to cloning, and it's hard, I've only been able to clone one Mew so far. Please, Be patient. LEt me go away for a day or two, try to get a bunch of them, and then I'll do trades. Patience, please. :)

Also..

Kotobuki, I must have sounded like a big Meanie-Face (For lack of a swear word.) when I said "You couldn't anyways, I have a new error." But, that wasn't meant for you, that was meant for the meanie-face who said "Don't worry. I won't trade my Darkrai for your Phione." Or something like that.

A Channel Jirachi for your Hayley Phoine? .A Wishmker Jirachi for your Hayley Pikachu?.And a Pokepark Celebi for your Hayley Shroomish
    Please post the full information of the Pokémon, then I'll decide. ;-)
    I want both the Mew and the Phione... CMT for offerings...
    I'd rather you post here please.
    would u be interested in Nagai Boshi Jirachi? ill trade for ur Hayley's Phione...
    Please post the full information of the Pokémon, then I'll decide. ;-)
    how can you recieve the pokemon on june 9 when that's when it came out in america? unless you lilve elsewhere it would take 4 days to get phione and 6 days to get mew
    I got the game on the 10th of June. I got my Mew June 22nd at Midnight. I couldn't do it in 6 days because I only had 650 Pokémon ready, I had to go get MORE Bidoof, Starly, and Growlithe(Dongle).
    Modest Gamestop Deoxys, June 21st, with a flawless speed and a 30-31 sp. atk IVs for a Mew?
    Nah, no thanks, I got two Deoxys from Gamestop this morning. :-)
    10 ANIV Celebi for one of them or a 10 ANNIV Lati
    Please post the full information of the Pokémon, then I'll decide. ;-) Perhaps.. Both of yours for a Phione and a Mew?

Okay.. I'm off to clone some more. Please BE PATIENT!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    pokemon trade

hey my user is chad

my fc 4554-0542-1209

meet me on now

i want a mew please ..... just meet me on wifi ill bee on for a long time

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    10 ANIV Suicune and 10 ANIV Celebi for both Phione and Mew? What's considered a "good offer" for the original Phione?

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • hmm... well i figured u new the event....its UT, LV. 5, ID: 30179 i think, and its ras or gentle... ill get back 2 u on the details.

Back