• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Trading Event Pokemon For Legendary Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • Hello,

I'm currently offering to trade event pokemon for legendary pokemon I'm currently seeking.

Looking For!
    Spoiler:

Event's For Trade
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
    Years
  • Hi, I'm kinda new to this whole trading scene here in PC but I'm interested in any Arceus form and this Mawile (JP Mawile (Pokémon Center Battle Championship Pokémon))

So what do you want in exchange for either one?

Morgnarok

Years
  • Hi, I'm kinda new to this whole trading scene here in PC but I'm interested in any Arceus form and this Mawile (JP Mawile (Pokémon Center Battle Championship Pokémon))

So what do you want in exchange for either one?

Offer whatever you like. Like I said I'm having to complete my pokedex all over again so I need every pokemon under the sun.

Years
  • I can give you pretty much every pokemon from hoenn you want but it may take some time as I'd have to recatch many of them. I will only take a maximum of two of your events depending on how many pokemon I'll give you but I'll definitly take the mythical mew as I missed that event. So I'll give you what hippowdon doesn't give you

Morgnarok

Years
  • I can give you pretty much every pokemon from hoenn you want but it may take some time as I'd have to recatch many of them. I will only take a maximum of two of your events depending on how many pokemon I'll give you but I'll definitly take the mythical mew as I missed that event. So I'll give you what hippowdon doesn't give you

Replied back via PM as requested.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    hey man im quite interested in your diancie and strategy guide keldeo. if theres anything youd like just pm and ill try my best. also sorry about the burglary

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • Damn dude, the theft really sucks, that's a nightmare of mine. Glad to see that you're moving past it :)

Anyways, in terms of Pokemon, I'm interested in trading for your:
    -Any Diancie (don't care which)
    -Any Hoopa (don't care which)
    -FR Vivillion
    -JP Charizard X
    -Shiny Beldum

I have both Y and Omega Ruby, so if you need anything in specific from either of those games for the dex, let me know.

Morgnarok

Years
  • I'm getting ready to go to bed for the night and I won't be available for trade tomorrow but on the 30th i'll be free all day. For the people who recently requested events I will get to you then.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    is there any shiny pikachu, surfing pikachu, shiny tyranitar and shiny Gyarados?
    CoroCoro Rayquaza (JP)
    Charizard Pokémon Center Tokyo
    Boo! A Pumpkaboo !
    Mega Campaign Sableye

what do you need?

Morgnarok

Years
  • is there any shiny pikachu, surfing pikachu, shiny tyranitar and shiny Gyarados?
    CoroCoro Rayquaza (JP)
    Charizard Pokémon Center Tokyo
    Boo! A Pumpkaboo !
    Mega Campaign Sableye

what do you need?

One of the event's I'm pretty sure is a shiny pikachu, as far as the others I know I don't have shiny events of.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    I'm getting ready to go to bed for the night and I won't be available for trade tomorrow but on the 30th i'll be free all day. For the people who recently requested events I will get to you then.

i can breed you the majority of the starters with 4-5 iv's and ill chuck in a lvl 3 shiny lucario with max iv's and ev's for sp att and spd i think it is.

im interested in the
    coro coro rayquaza,
    Gasp ! It's Shiny Gengar,
    Desert City Arceus (JP)Shiny,
    Water Tribe Manaphy
    Super Smash Bros. Greninja
    Serena's Pancham/Fennekin
    Yokohama Pikachu - Female (JP)

just lemme know what i can help you with and ill get to work :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back