• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think it's awsome that people have come together again and re-paired! And everyone just remember, you can't be officially pair without the clarification of your partner! And everyone, please read the rules. It makes things easier on everyone and it's easier to know what to post, and what not to post!

Years
    Another engagement! Love really can come in unexpected places! Congrats Randall! Good luck on it! Just remember, the bride pays for the wedding, but the groom has to buy the ring! How many engagements is that then?

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    That's OK, Alex. I suppose it must've sounded odd that people were eating each other. XD

Also, I'd like to wish luck on mew42003 and Anacortez on their pairing together. ^_____^

~Kelsey
    Thanks Kelsey!

~mew42003

PS: whens is the list gonna be posted?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    mew42003 said:
    Thanks Kelsey!

~mew42003

PS: whens is the list gonna be posted?

You're welcome, mew42003. ^___^ I hope you and Ana have a wonderful wedding. ^^
    And as MD and Jer said, the list is only on the first page, and only staff members are allowed to change it. ^_~

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back