• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Yes congrads White Christmas Kitsune.... though do to the rules don't he has to post as well here? o.0 DF got me on that and i had to wait till I could drag Ricky on line XD

Years
    Congraties WCK! You finally got paired and so did Newton! A new pairing, shorter list for Unpaired people. It feels so good to see a new pairing nowadays. I just wish Ashie Boy was here with me..... But he's on a holiday leave.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats to the two new pairings ^^
    Ya WCK, to be on the list your pair has to agree on this thread ^^

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    *kisses WCK deeply*

I hope that proves it LOL

Love you babe!!! *continues kissing*

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, me and Amanda have been unpaired for the longest time now. XD But, I'll post here to see if Claire could take our names off. But, unless you need Amanda to confirm, then I guess just leave our names on there, for she's gone on a two month PC-free vacation. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
    Don't worry Kelsey, I'm sure things will work out. I'm sure you'll find a great pair for yourself is Amanda isn't your pairie anymore! Like you told me before: there are many stars in the sky. And besides, that list isn't getting any younger.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Will you two be pairing once she's back, Kelsey? Or are you wanting to pair with someone else?
    If option A, ill just leave you on ^^ if it's B, ill take ya off

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    I'd like to be taken..off of the list..for certain reasons..mostly due to the things Newten5 wanted me to do in pm with him (I will go no further on the subject. It's still painful for me.). I'd appreciate it soo much if Miss Claire could take us off the list and put me onto the unpaired and looking females list. Thanks so much.

~WCK aka Britters

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    . I just wish Ashie Boy was here with me..... But he's on a holiday leave.
    yeah it sux when you on and your pair isnt.... but me and pokefan007 are married now!!!

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    X.x Okays. <.<;; I don't want to be paired with newten5..cause he wanted me to..*shivers* Cyber..with him..in pm..I'm not sure if he can get banned for that..but I told him I wasn't ready..then I told Jolty what happened..X.x;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back