• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Don't worry Newton...... We're not mad at you. We've all gotten over it, except for WCK. But I'm sure you can work things out with her. If it was only a joke, it was mean one to pull. You have to take things slowly with pairings. If go ahead and do that kinda stuffies with her, she might be on the verge of slapping. >.<

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    slapping....I hope not lol

I don't think she's listening.....I sent another PM but got no reply so far......*cries*

Anyway, congratulations to all the new and old pairs, I hope you have more luck than me!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hey thanks moonlight dreams, if you can help me in any way, please do.

And if your gonna PM her, make sure you tell her im sorry and it was all a horrible mis-understanding....

I suppose I better get back to my hacking.....*whisles...doo-de-do-da-da*

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwwws, thanks to MD, Claireness, Jer-Jer, Britters, and to everyone else for congratting us on me and Casty getting together. ^_____^ I know this one'll stick. We're awsome pals and I have decided not to take pairing up as seriously as I used to. ^_~ *snuggles Casty*

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kelsey said:
    Awwwwwwwwwws, thanks to MD, Claireness, Jer-Jer, Britters, and to everyone else for congratting us on me and Casty getting together. ^_____^ I know this one'll stick. We're awsome pals and I have decided not to take pairing up as seriously as I used to. ^_~ *snuggles Casty*

~Kelsey

Yes, thats how we are going to take it~
    Nothing serious, just for fun ^__^
    ^
    And thats how everyone should do it! Taking something like this really serious can make ya have some... ermm... depression in the future o.o

Years
    Kelsey said:

~Kelsey
    Your welcome Kelsey! I just like seeing new pairs form and people get together. It just seems to fun and cute to see pairs. ^_^
    And Newton, WCK hasn't responded. I think she's mad at us or something. 0.0
    Well I tried, but not luck. Sorry Newton.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    SPon11 said:
    My relationship didn't last long...ACManga just dumped me! What a drag...
    ACM dumped you?I'm sorry.I'm sure you'll find another paerson to pair with soon.

And agaion congrats Kelsey and Casty.Hope you two stay together and stay happy!

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Uhhh Moonlight I Know This Is So Quick But Lets Get Married Now Honey!
    I Just Need A Priest...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
    Uhhh I Said We Can Have It Now...
    Can You Be A Priest Now?
    Sorry i didn't see your post.*looks around*You aren't asking me to be priest are you?

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Dang...
    Well Uh...
    It Looks Like Tommorow Then...
    Tabitha Your Priest...
    Moonlight I Love Ya!
    It's Our Special Day Now We Need Peeps...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back